1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tamer succession on Global Lab

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Keldorn, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ALO

ALO

And when the fix came and you see it in the patch notes what then ?

Do you understand that this is not fixed because first, very few play tamer and very few of them use it?

At the moment when you piss off some of the chosen classes and they start to spam and QQ it will be fixed

My exp with tamer is that none of this work in mass pvp, but it may be just me

2. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Sooo... I should not care about it because you are foreseeing such a change? Yeah, good idea, I'll plan my fun in a game based on the divination of some prophets.
    Not that you are necessarily wrong about it, but I'll get my share of fun until this moment, and decide when/if it happens.

So, our class may be able to use verticality more easily now? I guess I'll have a closer look at it.

3. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Use Hidden Claw for protected cancel.

4. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

Don't need tips thanks.

5. Azaleh

Let's be honest here.
    Every succession ist meant to fail as long as this Mmo doenst contain free skill changes.
    I wont ever buy a skill reset so i will never be able to switch my playstyle freely.

Doesnt matter whats more efficient or better if you are stuck in what you chose.

6. Minto

So if i understand well succession is another money grab ?

7. Törni

If you pay for the skill reset, you can "freely" abuse the system by switching anytime (only restriction is that you need to be out of combat, if I remember correctly). If you don't, than you are not entitled to it as it looks now. I'm still hoping they will change their mind and realize before releasing succession, that they should not force armstrong too. Why couldn't they just go with memory fragments, similary what we have for the skill-addon system...

They are getting to a point of overburdening the player-base with these "subscription-type" items... value pack, kama tree, book of combat, book of life, now armstrong too?

It's great that I can preorder all of these on the Central Market, but I already wait around 10-15 days on average to get only one 15 days of Kama tree on EU with a constant 200-300 preorders set on it from others. Basically I can upkeep only one item constantly by buying it for silver from the CM...

And the best part is that, the way it looks like now for Tamer, succession will probably end up being superior in PVE for them, but inferior for PVP. So min-maxers might want to constantly switch between awakening and succession, even multiple times a day. If that will be the case, than you will want to run an armstrong guide all the time.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they already dont have the noncash solution if you wanna switch certain rabalms for pve and pvp daily. i mean, whos gonna level a new char every day u have nodewars/siege?

9. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

Looks nice, all I care about is PvE and lifeskills(myself, so if this is a pve buff, yay for me). I like awakening though too, but if succession makes Hielang water proof..i'm all for it.
    Question is, Is he waterproof with succession?! If not, BIG FAIL #GonnaFlipATable

10. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

he is not :(

11. NixZero

so... how hard did hit today nerf?

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

some were buffs also, someone has to test it out.

13. ALO

ALO

This is before today nerf he needs to be 100% faster so he can be a little faster than preawak-awak combo ...

For sure he is not rotating skills, pulling perfectly but is he 100% slow ... i don't think so, just the losses are big even in PvE and what improvement is this when you cant farm better at Star's End, not to dream even for Sycraia ruins, the best part comes after today nerf from 10 to 30% i don't see this succession to work at all ...

14. Ronove

Succession first impressions: no thanks
    Looks good but non-functioning.

Felyni likes this.