1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

temp fix: pre-awakened skills and rabam

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Janus, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Janus

After all the nerfs/bugs our awakened skills lost a huge part of their benefit. I certainly hope that crap gets fixed soon.
    But, in the meantime, I personally have done OK with a switch to mostly pre-awakened and rabam skills - both for PvE as well as PvP. It's not a full substitution of what used to be, but before you reroll or completely quit you might want to give it a try.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  2. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

I'm really wonder which one you using.
    Because i tried every single one and they are poor .. mostly just for fun to cast blizzard or throw meteor.

Chain lightning for low lvl mobs when u for example lvling friend. It can be used on horse pretty effectively.

Or catch your enemy in chunk of ice.

Just fun for redundant skill points...

Btw my solution is to play gw2 until they fix it. Or at least gives us some answers like its intended witch supposed to be total trash class. :(

3. Janus

Well, a lot depends on your AP and buffs (alch stone, food, elixir/draught, villa etc) of course. With 200 AP you might not get through the DR scaling of the opponent. But at those comparably low AP points, the bug doesn't hurt as much anyhow, so I guess we are talking more about 240 AP. For PvP a lot is depending on the situation, so I won't go into that here.

In PvE, the red orb plus blizzard always take off a good chunk.
    Sages memory (if off cd) followed by meteor, absolute fireball (or rabam for wiz) plus explosion or maybe Sage's Rage (for witch - don't have experience with that one), absolute residual lightning (first needs a short lightning), absolute lightning storm (first needs a short chain-lightning) is another strong PvE sequence.
    Absolute MMA can very well be used on single targets (depends where you grind).
    All forms of earthquake can also be used anytime in between the other skills.
    Important: Always keep your e buff and the speed spell up when off cd. Use the blue orb for fast movement and a bit additional mana regen. If you grind mostly in one area, think about a standard rotation and adjust your skill add-ons accordingly. I bet most haven't touched the preawakened ones in a looong time.

4. Elminster

Been doing this 5 weeks now...I have only put up with it this long until my value packs expired...

How about they really fix it. This is ********.

Also don't suggest people stay.

The more that leave the more chance of it getting fixed. The more the pearl store takes a hit the more chance of it getting fixed.