1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terra Sancta ( S + RMB ) is busted and needs a BIG PVP DAMAGE NERF

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Blitzball, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Akantorian

k but lets nerf strikers damage scaling to the ground 1st.

Dalenos likes this.
  2. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

At least you get rewarded for suffering through all those trash spots to get gear. with 2 grindspots the class is good at :D
    Got a Musa complain to me how OP the class is cause we can grind 2, 2 out of idk how many grindspots, better than most other classes.
    A Musa out of all classes crying about PvE

ODB3698, Muhaha and Naho like this.
  3. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

I mean, how many truly endgame spots can musa grind?

4. Blitzball

2. Manshaums & Aakman.

Meanwhile , some classes are not even great at any spots :D

5. Kayray

I didn't consider manshaums when I was talking about end game spots, but yea sure, manshaums too. That's still only 2 grind spots and both those spots are worse than the 2 spots valk can grind (as one of if not the best class there). I'm just questioning why the tag "A Musa out of all classes crying about PvE" was added on there.
    Classes that currently require help in pve (some of this is second hand knowledge) are Kuno (High priority) and Ninja (very low; I've heard they are decent if you animation cancel and try hard)

6. BboydD

Ninja is not bad at aakman with mine I got 4900 trash/hour with LS with 257 ap, didn't test with 260+ but after 2 hours of grind your fingers will be dead when an archer grind more efficiently and braindead. Up all classes to archer level would be nice but I don't know if archer can do well at hystria and sycraia

7. Kayray

Thats what i mean tbh, in a game like bdo, quantity >quality. If you can grind a spot for 5 hrs (say aakman) and make 6k an hour and another guy grinds 2 hrs for 8k, you still made more money at the end of the day.

8. Naho

I have a 265 kutum archer in my guild who does 3.6k trash at sycraia.

9. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

imagine a new player. he starts with musa. he has an easy life until he has enough gear for the high end spots, and even there the class isnt bad. its still above alot of classes

now imagine a new player starts with valk. you already get cancer pre awak grinding. and then they think ''oh i get a spamable dash. cant be that bad anymore right?'' and then they get disapointed even further.

Musa is one of the last classes that should complain about pve
    always has been good. still is. it might get outclassed by a few classes, at certain spots. but at least you can grind almost everything. if youre not bad you also pull good numbers even at spots like hystria. we have enough good and geared musas in the guild that pull alot. so dont tell me your class is **** at endgame spots.

Aakman as it is currently is just as good as hystria/sycria. if not even better for certain classes
    if you think its so unfair that valk can grind one spot really good and the other one shes like top 5. then go and try her. tell me how long you lasted before you ran back to your musa, while crying about that traumatic experience

im not saying Musa is godlike. at least not anymore. but its by far bad.

i agree on that they should make every class somewhat equal in grindspeed. cause its just not fair how some classes pull way more in general than others. its fine if some classes are better at hystria. some at aakman, some at sycria. as long as there is a spot your class can grind properly its fine.

Fateneko, Maginha, Jexz and 4 others like this.
  10. Jexz

Valk is trash all the way up to those two end spots and the last spot requires 269 kutum + beyond soft cap DP. It takes double the time to get to that point on a valkyrie than it would on a musa. You make more at the end of a year starting out as a musa than you would a valkyrie. Yet here you are complaining that a valkyrie who goes through that right of passage should only make what a musa can.

You probably picked musa because he was top tier pve and now are salty that he is not top tier all the way to the end. You should be in the mystic forums complaining, they are top tier all the way through not valkyrie. Anyone who complains about valkyrie has not played one. they just see you tube videos of one guy doing really well with insane gear and goes to the forum to complain.

ODB3698, Naho and Legacina like this.
  11. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

tbf less ap works at sycria aswell. im pulling 3-3.2k with 257/265/327
    Frenzy + Villas.
    in 10 hours, with lootscrolls. and without counting tungrad rings. i get 1b+
    and one thing people always forget. youre completly alone. noone ever annoys you unlike aakman/hystria where a mystic or archer comes up every god damn 5 minutes.
    well at least on the rota im on. idk how it is on sycria ''mainspot'' (probably not even as good as other spots but people are sheeps and always trust in what koreans say)

12. Kayray

I'm not saying Musa is bad either, but you decided to base your argument around end game grinding and when I point out that valk is MUCH better (yes those 2 spots are infinitely better than aakman due to the quality of the special drops) and then pull out and started talking about leveling grinding. Let's also just not act like getting to 61/ 62 isn't a matter of a week at trees.
    Stop projecting friendo. I picked Musa over valk cus I didn't want to play a fat chick with a dum shield.

13. Naho

[​IMG]

say what? u wanna fite?

ODB3698 and Fateneko like this.
  14. Kayray

You heard me! :D

15. Falkreath

Falkreath Valkyrie 60 EU

[​IMG]

Dalenos, Fateneko and ODB3698 like this.
  16. BloodieX

I would love a 50% PvP damage nerf in exchange for fully protected movent and a couple in combat iframes and not running out of stamina in 3 secs like every other class in the game has yeah?

17. Blitzball

Totally yeah. :)

18. Bnna

dunno - still - how would u kill though? it's the only only skill that does decent damage - literally :Dand then technicly - i think u run out of sp faster then you run out of stamina while echowalking no?

ODB3698 likes this.
  19. BloodieX

Yes but echoing is not our only movement cancel, it is the one we use the most since they are all unprotected better go with the faster one, we used to kill people pretty good even before terra was buffed, in fact terra was not even part of our combos till that buff, so i would give it away in a heartbeat in exhange for everything every class in the game has, protected mobility, iframes, and SA on skills so we can trade. Every valk in the game who knows the class would do the same, u can delete terra sancta from our skills and give our skillpoints back if you want. We dont really need an unecesary oneshot skill, we need viable protected skills to trade damage with, mobility and iframes so we can somewhat have a chance to survive in anything over 1v1.In its current state a full on AP ninja, kuno, sorc can 1v5 ezpz while a full DP valk would just die to a 1v2 in 15 secs. So u tell me for anybody who complains about this 1 shot skill, u should be asking PA to give us what those other melee classes have in exchange, after all it is what we always wanted we never asked for a 1 shot skill all we wanted was be able to play the game like every other melee class can.

#99 BloodieX, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  20. ODB3698

Its sad that they have driven us to this defeatist type attitude, by making us so desperate to get balance, that we are willing to beg for unnecessary nerfs...just to get the baseline things every other class has. Every class has high damage skills like terra sancta. You don't see these other classes begging to get them deleted. That is entirely separate from fixing baseline functionality like protected movement and SA trade skills. Please stop with the stockholme syndrome type requests about terra sancta.

Kenwulf and Kerenis like this.