1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Territory owning guilds dropping to sub-guilds.. ruining nodewars?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Jan 18, 2018.

1. clangpicky

Well that's how the game was designed to be like. If a guild owns a castle, they can't own nodes. So it's a choice between free castle money or join other guilds that gets challenges and PvPs. It'd be nice if they changed how siege works but I don't see any major change on that ever happening so this loophole is least that we can ask to be fixed.

I think that would be way too complicated and impossible for Kakao/PA to implement. Node wars are in open environment unlike RBF so those high gs ppl could just take off their gear and equip it after the node wars starts. It can't be controlled.

2. Arithin

It's a dev and player problem. Do what you can to fix it and ask the devs to hold up their end. You're living in a dream world if you think any company will continue to invest in content with low participation. Enjoy your slideshow as PA puts out more instance content and leaves war to rot.

Merc issue turns a top end issue into game mode wide issue. You've seen what It does to participation and interest. It needs penalties, not restrictions. Bdo is all about the strong killing the weak. If siege guild players want to stomp new players in low end node wars then they should. Protecting those with less progression from pvp isnt what this game is about. However, there should be a cost for it. Participation in a week of war for their main guild, pay, both.. It doesn't matter.

Taking castles, not just holding them should be more rewarding. People point fingers at manup, but it's on the devs to make that level of sacrifice and organization worth it. If you can't hold it, why take it? And I can't have it why should I care and take a loss to prevent others from having it?

3. THreason

We recently had a war in Calpheon that had 11 freaking Castles on it with a lot of guild that where supposed to do t3 and t2 nodes.

So why the hell dont you change it. Smaler guilds cannot win. Be part of the big fat group to get money from war BUT how you gonna tell that someone who is cursed by rng?

We all know duo got alot harder to get recently.

It becomes harder and harder to get gear upgrades, the game is literaly floating us with Valks advice, but for what? So we dont complain about the obvious fact that they changed something in the Numbercode of BDO RNG?
    RNG is all about numbers, like a lottery. And you can actualy calculate that stuff....
    But PA ****ed it up for an unknown reason and we yet wait for them to state it. But we all know. This is never gonna happen.

There is so much stuff happening without them tellling us.

4. Cold_Darkness

the current mechanics protect the geared from the less geared. its not about protecting those without gear from pvp, its about not protecting those that have gear from pvp. people always shout that his is supposedly a pvp game, but if it was a pvp game and not a grinder with pvp tacked on, there would not be a major power difference with increased gear. there are most likely alot of very skilled pvp players that just will never be able to enter that pvp simply because they do not have the time to do so, because of how "progression" works in this game. and no, i am not one of those people.

5. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

I know right. They're the most diligent and lovably shady zombies on the planet!