1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Terrmian Cannonball Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Infusico, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Infusico

Hi! I am trying to resolve an issue that started today where I cannot seem to finish the "Recruiting New Cannoneer" quest at the Terrmian Waterpark. I am able to accept the quest, purchase the cannon and the coconuts, place the cannon, load it with the cannonballs, mount it, aim it, and fire, successfully, at the targets. Every time I hit the targets I receive no notification of quest completion (even though they explode), as I did the previous few days. I just shoot and hit the targets, run out of coconuts, forfeit the quest, re-accept the quest, purchase another cannon and set of coconuts, and rinse wash repeat. So far I've wasted 4 terrmian coins today on what appears to be a fruitless endeavor. Is this something that you can investigate? Or maybe help me resolve? I would not like forgoing an easy pearl, but I am bound to run out of terrmian coins eventually. Please help!

2. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Hey Infusico! As a first step, could you try clearing your game cache? If that doesn't work, you can also try activating/deactivating the auto-aim function.

If none of the above resolve it, if you could record a short video clip, please feel free to send it here and I can follow it on to our bug team to take a look.