1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrmian Finale!

Discussion in 'Events' started by GM Salome, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Jysk

Attached Files:

• jysk.PNG
      jysk.PNG
      File size:
      921.3 KB
      Views:
    #41 Jysk, Aug 28, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. GM Salome

Game Master

Uh, excuse me? We were both with Othy there for an hour, it's just the night time that was shorter. I had to leave after 1h to start popping the bells. Event was pretty packed on Calph1, so it's possible you had trouble seeing us.

But I understand you're disappointed you didn't get to take a picture and we can try and schedule something with you to revive that dream! ^^

3. Hasuro

Really?! That is interesting and I do agree about the lack of GM Events/Activity. Kinda sad really. If none of the GMs currently can not do or handle things like making events and what not. Then they should either hire someone who can do stuff that can interact with the community more. In game that is
    Last GM event before this one was the shai donkey race and the 4th of july.
    I am sure they are all busy doing something and are probably tired from doing there own work and can not hop on but a lil something would be cool ya know

#43 Hasuro, Aug 28, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  4. TruDeath

@GM Salome I do have one question, I am title monger, would love to get a GM friend title, I don't know if they are given out at this time or times like it, please let me know, but it was great to see them, thank you!

5. GM Salome

Game Master

Those titles are not active and not obtainable currently. Glad you had fun! ^^

6. Hasuro

I only saw GM_death, i waited 30mins for GM_Othy and nobody on the server on Cal1 knew where or what happen after the sun went up. We all looked and nobody found any of them. But that would be cool if i can get a pic one day with all of you around. I would greatly appreciate it! Even just to get the different GMs because i have fluff and Death already but the others nope
    (I have them on my media)

7. ChemicalMonkey

Yeah, its a bit odd they didnt give out the titles while on. I'm guessing its part of the "surprise" they were mentioning. Whatever method they use to hand the stuff out probably crapped, I noticed they relogged a couple times, my guess is there was some technical difficulties.

EDIT: Sadface, can't get them anymore QQ

8. Hasuro

@GM Salome
    I will also hold you to this Death or Salome....eerrr which ever you prefer to be called.
    I will catch you all.....in a photo! Then frame it and put it up in my house <3:)

9. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Calpheon 1 NA a lot of people didnt know where the GM's were at and most of the people were just running around lost, I finally asked in general where they were and someone replied out on the platforms. Me personally I did not feel like jumping platforms so commenced back to fishing and left. I did shoot some fireworks and such but didnt receive any items if there were any given that is. Im pretty sure I wont go to any of these again.

Metalharpey likes this.
  10. Asuka Langley Sōryū

Idk why delete my Terrmain Seal ...
    My suggestion would be to give back the seals to the players and have one more day to put the NPC on the beach for trading.
    because yesterday I did not have time to exchange the 100 seals.
    I feel really punished!

11. Shadessa76

was a great event thx gm's and cm lots of peeps there :)

Attached Files:

12. Hasuro

That is a big oof. But on the Seals it did say that it will be removed/deleted from your inventory after the event was over. Sorry to hear about the seals.

13. CM Avalace

Community Manager

14. AVendettaForYou

Just curious as to when we're suppose to be getting our "surprise" as the GM's on Velia 1 did say that we would be receiving it shortly after they left. Most of us sat around for a good 30 minutes after the GM's left and then one by one started to either leave or log off for the night since nothing was given. Nothing in the patch notes nor anything in the in-game mail yet.

Here are a few screenshots and a gif of our snake train as well!

https://gfycat.com/kindheartedopulentjanenschia

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. GM Salome

Game Master

There were bells rung across all servers to mark the end of event, that was the surprise.