1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrmian Waterpark 2019 explaination

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by nellone, Jul 17, 2019.

1. izziebick

The canon can be tricky for new players. You set it up, load it with your coconuts, and R to use it. Hold shift. S to aim higher. Hold the LMB for a few seconds to get it charged up and a further shot. Wait until it's about halfway charged then let go of the LMB. It's more or less the same on boats. It's good practice if you ever want to fight Vell. This event is more than a week. Even getting 3 a day you will still have enough to get the swimsuit in the end. The reason we did not get the swimsuit right away is because it's not just a cosmetic thing. It goes in the underwear slot of costume. Underwear is usually a Pearl shop only item. Having a full 8 piece costume set has benefits like 10% reduction on durability depletion and death penalty.

2. Baumkuchen♡

Baumkuchen♡ Ranger 60 NA

Events were fun the first 2 years then it got boring
    All this one makes me feel is how badly I want to be in a place like that IRL
    it's like chicken in front of a tied up starved person

Woodsy likes this.
  3. Tekrunner

Turned in 40 relics, took me 8 minutes. I was using the hammer thingy closest to the NPC and using mouse to talk to her, so that I didn't have to actually move. How do you turn in 150 in 12 mins?

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I may or may not have overlooked the required time e.e

However, I'd still take a 50% reduction of the required time to produce mem frags.

5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I did four Pila fe scrolls and got 28 memory fragments. A bit above average . I guess it was just my lucky day for a change.

6. Tekrunner

I thought the same until I actually tried it. When doing scrolls you can at least do something else at the same time, since there's a ton of downtime.

7. Noixi

Oh my WAND is the Thermian Water park BORING this time.

It only needs a shuffle board for retirees.

Riding an electric wheel chair at the local dupermarket is more fun.

Pffft, the meat market at the local supermarket has more fish than the whole nearby ocean at the park, let alone the value of the fish.

No wonder that whale is starving.

Averdun, Allan1985 and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Khondo

For the 10 minute of effort each day I am very happy with the rewards I am getting from the Event.

9. Allan1985

no offence here but you are most of the times happy with just about anything BDO does mate, so i am not entirely sure you could be taken as a reference, i do respect if you are happy with it and i am glad for you tho. In my opinion this even was something many people was exited about, but this time it feels kind of in the "average" "ok-ish" line

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

No offense here either but people having so little fun that they cry about everything yet still play a game don't seem a very credible source a feedback.

Personally, I don't think this is the most exciting event but as it was stated the rewards are ok with the time spent. This might change this patch according to SEA patch notes.

11. ghoulz666

Let me guess, lying to people about how fun koi and octopus are.

You'll only find the event fun when you start afk fishing and playing another game?

12. Allan1985

No offense here either but people having so little fun that they cry about everything yet still play a game don't seem a very credible source a feedback.

well i consider mysef fair, i am critic with what i think should be improved while at the same time i have recognised in the past the game is outstanding in other areas, a coin has 2 sides and to describe it properly you cannot only look at 1 side all the time

Personally, I don't think this is the most exciting event but as it was stated the rewards are ok with the time spent. This might change this patch according to SEA patch notes.

hopefully they can make improvements over it in the future so it goes from ok to rly good.

Phoenixxx75 and Smileybones like this.
  13. Foo

Foo

Sometimes you need a release from all these suicidal tri ogres that dont want to go to tet rofl

Allan1985 likes this.
  14. Darlgon

Not this time. They skipped the Koi and/or Octopus part for the time being. So.. just about 10 minutes of questing and then fishing to get mackrel, seaweed and junk for another quest for less than an hour total. All to get a swimsuit for your alt, unless she is a Shai. .. Then, she is Shai out of luck.

15. Khondo

Yep, that's because I have no issues with BDO, it's a great game just the way it is. HINT: I don't PVP.

Also this is a 6 week event. Do you really think they would put everything in for the entire 6 weeks???? Tonight we get another addition to the event, next week we will probably get more. You just can't please some entitled people.

16. Chan_Yeong

lol you didnt played many MMOs right ? BDO its an RPGMMO and most of this games have many emotes to express yourself, usually many dances are on them, in fact BDO has yet a lot of emotes like gift a Rose, jump scared, laugh, cry, etc...i dont see why not dance wich just another emote, in fact fortnite take this dances from RPG games like WOW and BDO isnt diferent, the only reasson why we dont have dancing emotes its because lack of content and lazzy design, but you can be sure dancing will arribe early or late to BDO, i played to many asian RPGMMOS to know it will happen, and the ppl that just want pew pew and PVP are the fornite like players, you couldnt say more nonsenses in a sentence. If you want a PVP pew pew style game you are the one that should go play fortnite, RPGMMOS are not for you, thats for sure.