1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrmian Waterpark 2019 no500k fish

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by reconkangas, Jul 17, 2019.

1. 2Cents

It's a nice way to expose who actually plays the game and who doesn't. That extra point of luck is worth far more than any fishing event for a long term player.

2. Iberik

So doing life skill is not playing the game ?

Just wondering. Because fishing is part of life skill. Not everyone wants to grind for hours. Some (Like me) only do life skill.

Solitaire and Smileybones like this.
  3. Tsotha_Lanthi

I'm personally glad....i felt like i was pretty much OBLIGATED to go fish all day during this event otherwise i was losing out on money. These events make me feel like i'm held hostage. Last year i made like 5 billions (harpoon fishing actually mostly) but it also killed my soul a little.

Lynx likes this.
  4. reconkangas

Yah your right who does and doesnt play the game.

You might want to think about your words before you direct them at me.
    Your luck is 5 max you dont get extra luck for anything above.. if you already have the gear that gives you higher luck factor than it IS pointless..

5. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

well but for once hes right, +1 luck is more worth to new players on their journey instead of getting billions of silver or top gear for free. and lets be honest, standing around afk processing or fishing 24/7 is for sure not playing the game. only a handful does active lifeskilling.
    event areas are a horrible desaster if its flooded by afk fishers not to forget all their horses, tents, pets and mothers standing around blocking npcs, quest mobs or even the event activities... i remember the last termian event with the 500k fishes...shooting the cannon was nearly impossible with all the ships blocking the entire area, quest npcs were burried by tents and horses and what not...so yes i enjoy it right now and cant wait to get my free costume (bikini)!

Solitaire likes this.
  6. 2Cents

If you have appropriate crystals for PVE/PVP you won't be maxing Luck without this extra item.

7. Andaro

Ambassador

The next "koi"...is called the Black Butterfly Shell
    Although I am not sure if that is a fish, or a shellfish

Solitaire likes this.
  8. reconkangas

Again if you have been playing BDO and dont have that ALREADY or a PET with luck +1 then you have not been playing BDO..

if your a new player sure but if you been playing BDO for years then going to the water park specifically for them is pointless..

9. Recklss

Recklss BadOne Archer 61 NA

Didnt they already do a fishing event this year?

10. 2Cents

Well damn that sounds really simple. Why don't all 10 million+ accounts just buy up RNG cash shop pets for an extra Luck Point. Phew I thought reality was going to be an issue here.

11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Yes, it's totally not like you can max out luck for free by playing the game through titles and by wearing the underwear that loyal players got for free the first year on top of using the free fairy.

12. 2Cents

See everyone it's so simple!!!! Just make sure you where playing the game years ago for that 1 time you could get a character bound piece!!! Why doesn't everyone just back in time and get that. EZ PZ.

Naturally, everyone would be playing the same class as back then too!

Songaro and Solitaire like this.
  13. Tyddle

Source?

14. Andaro

Ambassador

I forget which topic on the Inven KR board regarded this, it was a posted image with the locations the fish could be caught; but the fish itself is on the BDOCodex, under the KR items

Tyddle likes this.
  15. Durukuku

Didn't you know? "Screw you, got mine" is the modus operandi these days.

16. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

17. 2Cents

It's actually a disgusting trait in most people. It extends far beyond a simple game issue.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Says the one who bashes new players through bashing cacthup mechanics at every occasion.

19. reconkangas

Pretentious at all?
    +3 luck base
    Fairy gives +1
    Leaving +1 for any way you want to cut it including the several free pets you gain throughout your game play..
    Shall I also mention the rest of the other events were we were giving similar items. YES IF YOU PLAY BDO and dont have any of the above then I dont know what to tell you.
    For the rest of us that HAVE been playing for a while this one is like MEH..

Smileybones likes this.
  20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Acutally, players that missed the underwear rock +4 luck but ok, MrMorals. Grats for totally whooshing the point about getting this luck level for free by playing the game, unlike of 2Cents usual cash shop promotion