1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Test Server/EU/NA!] How u like the new Character Window (UI)? I love it!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

New Character UI joined Lifeserver EU/NA! <3

[​IMG]

#1 Jannanomana, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    Stabby, Felyni, Andaro and 3 others like this.
  2. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

I prefer the old one where u just press p and get everything in one window. Why change stuff that is working, why do we need char pic, that is the only thing they do here so far, do stuff we dont rly need

3. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

its funny how u critisize the thing, that i find the best about the new ui. the Charpic.

We dont need boring dark-windows filled with text and numbers. We need a colorfull window with images, numbers and stuff! -> exactly like the new UI!

p.s. with the new lifeskil system the data wouldnt even fit on 1 page. thats why they make a second window for it.

4. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

I dont see what is funny about my sentence, did it make you laugh irl. I know theres always someone who likes something, and I am glad your needs are met in this case. Also, if you want extra colorful just turn remastered on and be met with flashlight in eye.

5. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

yes i only saw "someone has replyed" ... and me was like "100$ that someone dislike it, cause bdo community hates everything".. yeah thats why i laugh ^^

Mgp likes this.
  6. Irvashi

I liked that your level at life skill had its own color now life skills have whole tab and looks chaotic

7. Kallyopae

Honestly looks really ok tho imo it still needs a lot of work on the text in the new tabs and on the title page they can remove the title categories icons (the ones in the right and add the name of them in left where it say how many titles you have/total) + adding the dark steel gray to all the UI. I don't think is that hard.

Jannanomana likes this.
  8. Laner

Personally dont rly care much for the character picture, I understand why some might like that but to me its just wasted space unless it has some functionality that clicking on it goes somewhere else.

Would prefer to keep life skill levels on the first page, move the tab with energy/contribution stuff on another page since we can litterally see it while playing without opening a interface window.

We dont need a "Ranking" button there, to me some interfaces in this game are rly messy, we can get to rankings by pressing Escape where all the other stuff is, we dont need 10 different ways to reach the same part of the ui.

MoZex likes this.
  9. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

But if u judge the world to be hateful and wrong about anything, without reading their messages fully or true intent, and laughing at them, how are you any more righteous little bird

10. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

your first sentence was ok and objective. but then your "do stuff we dont need" is like triggering any people who like the change.

maybe i understood it wrong. but it sounds like those people who shout in the forums "Drieghan When! Dont make useless stuff"!

11. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Thats not really new, they had this sort of profile menu already in our version and everyone screamed/hated it so they took it back down.

12. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

that was a complete other/older version.....

[​IMG]

People rioted, because:
    -Resistance Text fcked up
    -No Current Playtime Counter
    -No Lifeskill %

13. Noble One

its funny how you criticize something that some one dislikes when your OP stated "how do you like the new UI?" didnt realize everyone had to like the same thing. to be honest i agree with him as the character pic makes little sense and the current window has all the info right there.

Shokora, Eri 4 and Asterotis like this.
  14. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

While i like the new organization, i am kinda annoyed by the fact that we still have partly the old ui and partly the new one. Even in those screens you can see the mix of both. I really like the new ui, but this mixing of them is annoying.

Kallyopae likes this.
  15. Rayin

Probably we don't like the new HUD because is not as compact as the current one, we don't need to have details split to browse through them as when you want to check quickly these menu the game still runs in the background - therefore you can be attacked, assaulted, items go in bid phase, time carries on and so on - and your threads usually ain't that appreciated because you fill them with nonsense and an obnoxious dose of potatoness, being toxic by yourself when people disagree with you?

unknown (1).png

16. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

i dont get your problem? for what u Quoted/Highlighted the Biographie of my Character?

17. Rayin

Just to show you your usual, unnecessary nonsense, things that you find appealing for RP purposes suddendly or for god knows whatever reason you have in your mind, must be accepted and loved because else this community is toxic or is always complaining.

It's good that they're working on stuffs, although HUD & similar should be the last of their priorities especially after the recent introductions.
    If they despite that decide to work on them and people are fine with the current ones, why should everyone say "I appreciate that, good job" if isn't true?

That new HUD might be slightly more appealing, but it's unpractical.

18. Vashirah

Vashirah Wizard 62 EU

Looks good tbh

19. Lecker_Mettbrot

Lecker_Mettbrot Vastayans Tamer 62 EU

I like it. A whole page for my lovely lifeskills. :3

20. Kallyopae

The UI actually is still clustered as fk and the combo new/old is just ridiculous... I understand they try to "modernize" the look of the game UI, but for God sake do it in one round.... But hey we are talking about PA here, taking centuries even for a basic UI redesign (totally not important imo).
    Instead of adding more content and repairing all the issues and bugs this game have, they just waste time and money (i assume) on useless stuff like new UI...
    My suggestion to them now? Quit your job and go play in the sand again.

Eri 4 likes this.