1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test server is to test stuff/find buggs i guess... -> DISABLE PVP/PK!!!

Discussion in 'Global Test Server' started by WaifuJanna, Jul 12, 2018.

1. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

In every Stream i watch so far People only PK and Grief eachother, cause they wont loose anything...
    This BDO community is more egoistic then i ever thought.

Please Disable PVP/PK in Test Server, so we can finally test the content, find buggs and such stuff.. THX!

i watched Bloos and Mambos stream over 30 minutes now, i Never saw 1 new monster, or the new cave.. They only Flag and piss each other off!!

If people are so interested in perma flagging and kiling everyone, why Arsha server is dead and no one is there?? ...

Kybal likes this.
  2. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

What are you going on about? The reason most people would be excited about this is to test how changes effect PVP... why would they remove PVP on the test server when people are most concerned with the changes that have gone on with PVP. The whole reason the community has been vocal about a test server is because of PVP. Silly

Vunak, JeanJean, Grag and 12 others like this.
  3. Codyislucky

No. How are you supposed to test PVP/PK bugs if you disable that on the test server? It's very possible that a skill is suddenly broken if you are flagged up and it would make it to live if flagging up was disabled...

Vunak and ODB3698 like this.
  4. ForceFPS

You know your supposed to test pvp changes and the such right? not to just explore new areas

Vunak and ODB3698 like this.
  5. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

no u test new content, and find translations issues, buggs, errors, and post feedback about the content, if its good, to hard, to easy...

6. Factorial

this is why the karma system is in place. if people have no penalty for griefing each other, the game turns into the hot stupid mess swordsmen online is currently.

that said, this is a test server. nothing really matters except testing things. people can still test despite constant pvp. disabling pvp/pk would be the idiotic move that pearl abyss would make instead of using their brains to find a solution for the problem.

ODB3698 likes this.
  7. Prasao

wayne

8. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Yeah those traslation errors are really gamebreaking....

9. namnam030

namnam030 GottKoenig Valkyrie 63 EU

luxienna stupid like always

Foxens, jangalangz, ODB3698 and 7 others like this.
  10. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

ummmmm..... a major part of the game is pvp.... why on earth wouldnt you want to test it lmao.

Vunak, Rayin, Evil Wood and 1 other person like this.
  11. redvessel

redvessel Redvessel Ranger 61 NA

So she want to disable PvP so she can see streamers do PvE content? What kind of nonsense is that? Oh dear, my brain hurts.

12. BANiSH

Lemme fix your post: I want stuff to be done the way I prefer it. I demand everyone cater towards my needs so I get my way. If you disagree you are egoistic!

There. Glad I could help.

Vunak, Tokigare, 6footgeeks and 5 others like this.
  13. Spartakatz

what? because some streamers didn't want to do quests and pve farm on the test server, they should disable all pvp? hahahahahah

Evil Wood and ODB3698 like this.
  14. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

well pvp could be tested in rbf and arenas...the testserver shouldnt be a playground for angry spoiled kids. everyone wanted a testserver so things get tested first befor going live and now they just use it to grief the crap out of each other?
    this comunity is seriously worse than a kindergarden! xD

15. namnam030

namnam030 GottKoenig Valkyrie 63 EU

Test Server is there to Test the upcoming pvp changes
    If u have no Clue just stfu

Pve Content are kinda Not that important than pvp changes thats Why PA introduces the Test Server cause alot of ppl complained about the pvp changes and Not because of some Bad translated pve Content

16. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

read what i posted or stfu yourself? =)

Renu likes this.
  17. Codyislucky

You want the test server to be as close to the live server as possible, otherwise you aren't properly testing the changes. Testing PvP in RBF and arenas is fine and all, but that doesn't provide full test coverage and would very likely result in missing bugs. It's easy for bugs to occur only in PvP in the open world and removing the ability to test this is a bad idea.

Vunak likes this.
  18. MegaBoy740

Maybe if you people would read the notes on the Global Lab webpage you would see what you're supposed to be testing. This test server is not meant for trying out free level 60 classes and figuring out what you want to play on the live server. This test cycle does not include any PvP changes, therefore PvP does not require any testing.

■ Testing

• Ocean dungeon (underwater cave)
    https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardType=1&boardNo=9

※ Depending on ongoing tests, some contents such as events, boss spawns, Conquer and Node War etc. may not be available in Black Desert Global Lab

Meaning they could disable PvP, but they chose to leave it on for now.

Smileybones likes this.
  19. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

People wanted a test server BECAUSE of PVP. The community was upset about PVP changes being pushed out without testing. And the uproar really took off in April when the big changes occurred. The test server in fact should be a PVP playground so someone can tell them.... "hey this change you made to Tamer's pole vault skills makes no sense and doesn't work."....... Now the skill I'm referring to is an issue in PVP not PVE. The whole idea is for these things to be tested before being pushed out.

Evil Wood likes this.
  20. Codyislucky

They want the Ocean dungeon tested. This includes both PvE and PvP in the Ocean dungeon. What if grabbing another player causes you to fall through the map floor? What if getting attacked by a mob while flagged ends up doing 1000x more damage to you than it should? What if mobs can't be killed if you are negative karma?

These are all valid test scenarios for the area they are testing that wouldn't be testable if PvP was disabled.

Vunak and Fateneko like this.