1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tet Kutum guide

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I wasn't aware that this patch removed the bidding system.

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

@Blitzball like dramatic yet wrong statements like sea monster hunting is dead, the game is dead, you can't buy anything from the marketplace etc etc.

3. ghoulz666

The required POs now pretty much negates the cost to do it yourself.

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

What do you mean removed bidding system? Like todays patch, Sep 12th?

5. The_Lord

no matter what people say there is no real average on enhancing , you can't say one or the other is better , too much RNG , it all depends on you , how you play the game , do you actually enjoy enhancing and gambling ? if you absolutely hate it then just save up money and buy/pre order everything. Are you a big grinder ?? do you gather ?? do you get scrolls from grinding and hards and sharp from gathering ? it all depends on your playstyle. I would say you should always try to enhence see how you like it and if you are lucky, some people are extremely lucky and others are not. I personally like enhancing , because it just feels great when your going for big upgrade and it actually goes up BUT you need to understand that it's a huge gamble and rng, im always expecting to fail, and i know i can fail 20 times in a row if im unlucky that's just how it is.

GreyRebel likes this.
  6. Souljester

Souljester Sorceress 62 NA

Honestly, Off-hands are usually in the 1.2 to 1.5 bil pre-order range (YMMV) and overall this is what it'll cost you.

I would honestly just say to pre-order it and then go grind to make up for that money.

7. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Ty for ur answers, i have lots of enhancing materials , its not good to sell them eithout vp , so i try to enhance .
    And i agree with all of u that i should buy it from market (if im lucky ) i hate rng n gambeling , but this is the only option now

8. CrestFirill

Literally won a tet dande pre-order yesterday on the price it has been for months?

9. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

soon or late u gonna have to enhance, I dont get why people even consider selling upgrade items if they are planning to stay. I was running poop gear for a year then one day I looked at my mats and thought why not I spend some time enhance, by that time I had so much materials I was able to go full tri with 1 tet all in a weekend.

GreyRebel likes this.
  10. Kusaragii

Not everyone is a no-lifer.

Hoebbit likes this.
  11. Rayin

Swap to Nouver, anyway once you reach a certain AP treshold is better even in PvE or close to it.
    I'm talking about high AP tresholds, but still since this game is PvX, you're gonna make a good use of it in both PvE and PvP.

GreyRebel likes this.
  12. Jollyblue

It's slow, and RNG, but just try to win a bid. I finally won my TET Kutum off bid after about 2 weeks lol.. IMO I saved money (was like 1.2b for my shield?) in comparison to fail stacking, raw mats, repairs etc.. I just stop caring about self-enchanting after Duo/Tri lol. Good luck!

GreyRebel likes this.
  13. AlnilamE

If you have the money, put TET Kutum on notice and be patient.

If you decide to enhance yourself, this is the guide that I use https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/upgrading-gearfailstacking-guide/

From comments in the forum, it seems their failstack recommendations are a bit on the conservative side, but considering each fail costs you at least 10 million (in memory fragments + plus the concentrated black stone) after +15, I'd rather be conservative.

I have not attempted a TET yet. I'll probably try it when I get my second set of Boss armor to TRI.

The way I approach enchanting is that my character doesn't get to use the item until it's at TRI (which is my limit atm). So no matter how much it fails, I am not going backwards from the gear that particular character actually has. Sometimes you are lucky and you get TRI on the first attempt. Sometimes, it takes 8.

Being mindful of your failstacks and saving them when they get too high is a good strategy.

Also don't mind failing.

GreyRebel likes this.
  14. Sandpit_

Yes, and you know it takes more grinding than that

No, what world do you live in?

15. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Hi , if i gm can read this , i got my answer n my problem solved , ty its safe to close this