1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The answer the support actually gave me

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by LordCookiez, May 20, 2020.

1. LordCookiez

LordCookiez Witch 63 EU

Since the actualy response from the support team was this when i asked if there are any buffs coming and why The Awa Witch/wiz have this scuffed ap scaling wich leads to on average very low trashloot numbers.

"Reading your last message I understand your frustration with the way the game can have variables and how the weapons sometimes feel out of balance compared to others. And then it affects your style of play in PvE or PvP. And then you are caught in the temptation of trying other classes and then investing in weapon exchange coupons"

i feel kinda lost,left to die on my class,disrespected,treated unfairly and not understood

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

rofl guardian cash shop.jpg

I got ya! This is what they were hinting you should do.

3. LordCookiez

LordCookiez Witch 63 EU

yep exactly, since this support message came today i actually believe that this was the intention and it makes me sad
    Why cant kakao just fix this class ? i mean they did good work on succsession. Why dont give some love to the old ones ?

4. Mimimimi

Screenshot or didn't happen

5. Quinra

This is hilarious.

6. LordCookiez

LordCookiez Witch 63 EU

kind of but i dont think its actually funny
    im just sad at this point

7. Naho

asking the support from the publisher about class balance , what did you expect ?

8. Stealthe

Have you tried the class that is invincible and kills the entire nw or rbf on a single swing yet?

Oh and a majority of the players have switched to it "because they like how it feels"...not because its OP as sh*t or anything

9. Stealthe

But you as awakened wiz you have PA and heals...neither of which help you make any money of course and since heals are worthless in a oneshot meta and PA is for 8 seconds out of 150 seconds you dont deserve anything else!...your slowest class in game,one of lowest damage classes in game,you get SA...the worst type of protection in game,your melee ranged with no movement,long animation no cancel skills,super long cc recovery time where you can get cc'd and go to the bathroom come back and your still cc'd,worst grab in game and thats only if its successful...but thats okay because for 8 seconds out of 150 in non money making situations you are OP!...well not you I guess,more the protected movement,super fast and mobile classes around you,your probably just gonna get grabbed and be cc'd for the entire PA and then one shot...I mean it wont help you defend your spot on Arsha to make money or anything..but still

#9 Stealthe, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Wollbert and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  10. Vortexii

Those are true and shame on Pearl Abyss for creating such a weak 1v1 class.

However, the problem in question is related to a different issue.
    • The employees involved in the Scaling damage at Pearl Abyss need to be fired
    • (They are completely incompetent and damaging the product)
    On top of the class already sucking a$$ at 1v1 and many other factors, the damage is BROKEN. No matter what AP you have a majority of your damage is CAPPED because it's tied to a SET PET AP, NOT YOUR GEAR SCORE.

Can't say this enough, go to hell Pearl Abyss, if this is the kind of neglect you're giving to your customers, just go to hell.

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

reddit is as usual full of gold nuggets and this one reminded me of staff class problems :D :

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't be successful. Remember it's a garbage CAN not a garbage can't.

:D :D :D

motivational memes aside, we really need a solution for this problem :D

Distaken, LordCookiez and Stealthe like this.
  12. Vortexii

Pearl Abyss owes me so many billions from a gimped class. I was forced to hunt lower areas for much longer and not get nearly the rewards I should in end game areas. I lost more billions due to this than many players will ever make in game.

Why? So Pearl Abyss could sell new classes instead of fixing older ones. SHAME ON YOU PEARL ABYSS & KAKAO for letting this happen. REMEMBER this EVERY TIME YOU WANT YOUR COMMUNITY TO PRAISE YOU.

REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!