1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best players of each class

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Crazyz, Sep 8, 2018.

1. BloodLeshen

I'm not sure same stats would be fair. There is a reason some classes must build differently than others. Now they give each a base stat. Lets take accuracy. 300 acc on a sorc vs 300acc on a wizard will probably not give the same benefits?

Also they should then give lower AP and higher HP. to KD someone and kill them in 1 knocked down shows no skill because cc is rng? A dragged out fight will show way more skill than a 10sec fight. to pull of the same combo twice should be harder if the opponent sees it so that means different approaches should be considered.

E-buffs and rage should be removed in arenas but in open world pvp the timing and saving of these is actually part of the fight IQ required. Some classes requires different magical crystals to actually be good. There's just so many variables to a 1vs1 fight in BDO that even equalized could not even mean fair?

2. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

lol at the people naming themselves

3. Kuu

Kuu

The question is much too broad and too generalized for BDO.

Do you mean the best duel-er (arsha?) The best Soloer? the best rbf? the best team? shotcaller? etc.

People who play NW like a glorified rbf for instance do terrible, and vice versa, and arena vs over world vs battle grounds, etc. While still others excel at everything, but will not be the best in anything.

Same with being technically masterful at your class but lack gear behind it and so on.

It's just the nature of BDO where it takes a huge amount of effort to do anything.

Just like in history of BDO, there doesn't seem to be any top teir GMs who are also good (or even sometimes interested) in PvP, and shotcallers that are excellent duelers etc. It just takes way too much effort to invest that much work to be good at so many areas in life.

4. Grizabella

Especially Ranger.... :o

5. Rayin

Yeah, but i'm just a bit better than others, you don't need particular attention with ranged KD and vacuum grabs, you know :thinking:

Reacted accordingly, so to amaze you i'll say buff Ranger and when you're done buff it again, then when you're done take a moment to look at it in perspective and buff it further.
    Then release it, because i really want to play Male Archer badly.

6. Grizabella

They will do what they always do and release the new class OP. Sheep will flock to it. Money will be made on costumes and gear swap coupons for it. Then they will hit it with a nerf bat.

7. Graugus

I will honestly say, and I usually don't contribute to posts like this. Timebomb is probably the best Ranger player I have encountered in PvP. I will tell you why, this guy consistently beats every and all classes on his Ranger, even if they out gear him. He fights 250-270 AP individuals and chews them a new ass.