1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Caphras Stone - Tet to Pen - No Life Addition

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by EvL, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Hemuk

The Caphras system is a placebo; it will do absolutely nothing, everyone will have too few to do anything with them, we'll soon realize we'll never have enough to even go for TET, and if we do; the process will be so long and painful, we'll realize that using them for TET would be a waste so we'll either throw them at gear to reach some thresholds and get some few stats or sell them.

The overbidding war will be constant and brutal, people with deep SMH/Siege pockets will preorder them for ridiculous amounts until they realize it isnt worth it since they're getting 1 or 2 before being overbid and having to refresh the preorder over and over throughout the day, CS will prolly only be able to be preordered in stacks of 10 like MFs, so gl with that.

Bottom line is, no one will ever have enough to do anything worthwhile with them; until months and months of insane amounts of nolifing; it's more likely to get 2 PENs ON THE WAY to Caphras forcing, than getting 1 by it, lol. The only thing Caphras will do is increase the money/hr while doing various activities.

Saying you'll eventually get a PEN out of Caphras is like saying you'll someday get TET accesories out of farming Yona Fragments alone (but WORSE), it's simply ridiculously unrealistic.

Which reminds me, I've yet to see a KR clip or stream of someone forcing PEN :thinking:

#41 Hemuk, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Stopped reading there becasue you badly need to educate yourself about Caphras sublevels, their gs gains and stones requirements.

3. Hemuk

If you would've you'd know I did mention those literally in the same sentence.

You must be one of those media sheep that reads the title of an article and thinks he's ready to discuss it on reddit; you're internet cancer lol

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You would make a killing working for those medias who make dramatic titles while totally ignoring the reality of what the title is about.

5. RoakOriginal

Source please? I would be interested in all other levels/tiers as well...

6. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

drop rate seem low 1500 ronaros kill just 3 stones

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

what did u expect?

8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Amieelee said:
    drop rate seem low 1500 ronaros kill just 3 stones
    what did u expect?

well was hopping being they wanted people to level gear up more that it would be a bit better then that

9. elgen

I got more then three but I was on the pvp server. And there is a reason why narc dolls are sold out just saying LOL.

10. WhySoSeeryus

just so that the masses can say you CAN do it. duh.

11. WhySoSeeryus

they want you to spend money, they couldnt care less about your gearing up.... in fact, they want you to spend money on endless gearing and if possible, that you fail ALOT while doing it.

12. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Ew&ew

13. Flood

Flood Musa 62 NA

We're missing a bunch of dailies in our version at the moment that allow people to get an additional 30 stones per day.

14. Biggo

Youre a lucky guy.
    I got 0 Caphras in 3 hours

15. Mjollnir

Got 5 in 1 hour and something gathering, 3 direct from gather and 2 made combining blackstones + dust. Not too bad, better rates than sharp shards actually (got 1). In the next few days I will test by grinding and fishing (? should be possible rite ?)

16. ghoulz666

Just basking in all of the sun rays being emitted from the gleaming shocked eyes of people who can't believe this system is complete garbage. Did you honestly think they were going to make it easy, or reasonable? Time to swipe that card. Kaskcow only wants addicted gamblers now.

17. Boink

1 hour grind = Zero Caphras stone
    4 hours afk fishing = Zero Caphras stone

Don't worry there is Credit/Debit card to alleviate players enhancing session. No need to gamble silver in game where you can gamble real money for best in-game gear!

18. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Uh hello thats what valks/cron stoning is for.

Caphras is a hardcap mechanic first, a way to get PEN second.

19. Mana_Mafia

You guys are all mispelling Crapras stones.