1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The cowardice and subsequent consolidation of RP Guilds

Discussion in 'RP' started by Dremlock, Oct 11, 2017 at 7:10 PM.

1. Dremlock

Long story short, after months of being hunted like dogs, RP guilds who once called Calpheon 2 home have died out and largely consolidated into 2 guilds: Ahoy and Silver Kestrels

For a long period, RP guilds flourished on Cal 2. Smaller guilds such as Common Honor, Strays and Hawkers roamed freely and had RP events in the wild. But their incessant and very public degeneracy reached a tipping point, and I took it upon myself to eliminate them. With the help of my fellow Baka, Calpheon 2's status as an RP server has almost all but been forgotten. And RPers must now hide their shameful ways. A true victory for decency.

But, it would seem things are now evolving. The RPers, whose nature was once gentle, had no choice but to either die, hide or adapt. And what's left of them have been assimilated into node war guilds as Baka-hating fringe elements. Insurgencies that once again threaten to spread like a virus through once healthy systems.

I used to think that culling RPers to a manageable number and then engaging in monitored containment was feasible. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe they all need to die once and for all or else they will always metastasize.

SpeedMetal likes this.
  2. Joungf

giphy.gif

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 60 NA

Great Job! Thank you for taht!

4. Desado

Desado Wizard 59 NA

So it was harder than you thought and they are a resilient bunch? You should save face when quitting by making an RP post about it saying you'll gank one last time and declare yourself victor.

5. eitheldin

6. Saerenne

Nah, he just got tired of dying to roleplayers who actually know how to PVP, so all he's got left is waving his **** about on a forum. Par for the course, really.

PS: I hear the Velia guards miss shoving their pikes up your backside. You should visit them more often instead of hiding.

Crystal Star, Ad Astra and Nasche like this.
  7. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 58 EU

8. Wildcard

Dat ego. But true, a year has passed, and as always most of the swarm has continued its voyage to the next game. And dreamlock, our hidden eRPer, mourns in its own ways.

Ad Astra and Nasche like this.
  9. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 58 EU

Closeted you mean? :>
    Are the rumors true @Dremlock ? :)

Crystal Star and Nasche like this.
  10. Wildcard

I read his rp story. May be lewd, but written with potential.

Crystal Star likes this.
  11. eitheldin

:O :O :O :O :O

12. ElderCaster

obviously he's a closeted ERPer, he came from PSO2. The most ERP infested trashfire of Japan.

13. Renliff

I think you must of forgot about the Ravens baby. No matter we are still alive and well with RP every single day on cal 2. Do drop in for tea some time soon. Would love to see you run away some more.

14. Dremlock

ravens and silver kestrels are the same guild

15. Frugi

This thread is amazing.
    I actually logged onto this just to reply to this post.
    <3

JoeDragon likes this.
  16. Renliff

This just in, dreemlock on drugs.

17. eitheldin

18. 1dTen

I heard all PVP guilds were also the same guild and also will no longer be on Cal 2 due to cowardice and tragic amounts of denial? Y/N?

[​IMG]

#18 1dTen, Oct 12, 2017 at 8:39 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 9:02 PM
    Saerenne likes this.
  19. Renliff

Sorry to spell your name wrong. But dreemlock and dremlock are the same guild.

20. Herritic

Long story short, after months of being hunted like dogs, Baka; who once called Calpheon 2 home, has died

For a long period, Baka flourished on Cal 2. But their incessant and very public degeneracy reached a tipping point, and I took it upon myself to eliminate them. With the help of anyone that has more than 450gs, Calpheon 2's status as an RP server has not changed at all. And RPers literally keep doing the same thing. A true victory for decency.

But, it would seem things are now evolving. Baka, whose nature was once gentle, had no choice but to either die, hide or adapt. And what's left of us have been assimilated into node war guilds. Insurgencies that once again threaten to spread like a virus through once healthy systems.

I used to think that culling Baka to a manageable number and then engaging in monitored containment was feasible. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe they all need to die once and for all or else they will always metastasize.

#20 Herritic, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:14 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 10:26 PM
    Saerenne and Alessia Wellington like this.