1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Current and Future State of Tamer and Why It Need's To Be Addressed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Molleh, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Rubydrag

Ty bro <3

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  2. Molleh

This is the cutest thing ever <3

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  3. LeMiau

LeMiau Tamer 63 NA

[​IMG]

revisit tamer pl0x /qqtamer

Monkey D. likes this.
  4. Eoky

I think they're very well aware of the situation with Tamer. I've exchanged a few private emails on the topic with a couple GMs, although it'd be nice to have them represented in this thread, I'm not sure they're prepared to make any public statements regarding the future development of Tamer.:(

They're definitely paying attention, at least. They keep encouraging me to make noise in the (un)official Tamer Discord, forums, social media, etc.. Probably, this is intended to buy them some time until they can publicly announce anything because everyone seems to already be on the same page already.

I joined the Tamer Discord, but it's terrifying in there -- there are way more people than I thought! :O I gotta lurk for a while..

LeMiau likes this.
  5. LeMiau

LeMiau Tamer 63 NA

Thank you so much for this, its at least some hope! I honestly haven't been playing much since all the nerfs/reworks happened. I tried my best to adapt ofc, but its pretty discouraging nonetheless. - But yeah! Thank you!

Eoky likes this.
  6. Eoky

Yaaa, It's especially hard when cool outfits appear in the pearl shop. I'm trying to keep the wallet closed until something is announced, or until we get some real promising news about what's coming -- no clue when that's going to be, I'll bet they've planned out their whole year already.

At least they're paying attention; that's the biggest takeaway. That makes me hopeful too! :)

7. Monkey D.

Literally.

I have not bought the cantabile outfit because im angry and sad for the tamer status

8. Rubydrag

In the meantime just keep buffing warrior, still seems a bit undertuned after 5 patchs of buffs :)

9. Monkey D.

Is tamer already fix?

10. Rubyvulpa

witch looking reroll to tamer cuz the playstyle is so fun - gotta continue tradition until fix I guess
    upload_2020-10-21_17-44-1.png

Molleh, Eoky and Hijio like this.
  11. Hummy

I stop playing bdo everytime I come back because I only want to play tamer. But it's just not viable in a pvp setting. I've put triple the amount of time learning the ins and outs and cancels and combos of tamer and I can still perform ten times better in any scenario on any of my other classes. (Ninja/Kuno/Ranger/DK). I come back every year or so to see, but the hard truth is, they won't fix tamer because to fix tamer would require a redesign of the class. Her skills just don't match up to the capabilities of any other class. And they won't do that because they don't make any money out of it. So until every tamer player boycots the game, they won't even care.

Eoky and Hijio like this.
  12. Hijio

Hijio Shigaeki Tamer 63 EU

That's super cute :3
    Thank you for your support !
    I hope we'll see you on tamer soon

Rubyvulpa likes this.
  13. Vernium

Never posted anything on this forum, and I log in here for the first time after 2 years of playing bdo as a musa main. But I got moved by those drawings... Unfortunately I'm not a good mouse artist but I would like to participate too because tamer is a cute class and would deserve some attention from devs. (+ it's best class community imo)

Attached Files:

Molleh, Rubyvulpa, Eoky and 1 other person like this.
  14. Xpowned / Xaombre

Hi ! I'm a ninja main since 4 years, and i want to help too !
    FIX TAMER ! Couscous in your eyes little pancake !

Attached Files:

Molleh, Rubyvulpa, Eoky and 1 other person like this.
  15. Monkey D.

tamer god tier class need nerfs

16. Molleh

This is adorable, thank you for sharing your drawing with us!

On another note, given recent buffs to the class I'd say she's in a fairly good state, PvE and PvP wise! Unsure if it's anything to do with our efforts but given it's been announced that we're being transferred to Pearl Abyss directly (EU/NA regions) hopefully we'll have an easier time reaching the DEV's in the future!

17. Molleh

Ah I missed these ones also! How cute, thank you guys so much for your drawings they're so sweet! 10/10