1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Definitive Guide to the Archaeologist's Map

Discussion in 'Guides' started by PeregrineOmega, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Kalipso

Congratulations!

2. Sevyrn

same, dropped one because I thought it was a quest item from a quest I had abandoned.

3. Bladester-James

I know this isn't a question about the map, but I was wondering if anyone here knew if the permanent compass parts are all in the game. I heard at least 1 part is for sure, Aakman I think, but never could find anything certain about the other 2 from Hysteria. I figured if anyone was to know it would be people already dedicated enough to getting the map.

4. Karitaz

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/lafi-bedmountains-upgraded-compass.156054/

Zev and Bladester-James like this.
  5. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

I'm stuck with the warder, the drop is insanely low :/

6. MiniBlo

i cant setup the system chat like you did to know which mob dropped the piece...i have system chat active and stuff but it just reads 'got X item' without the part 'by this mob' after....anyone can help? im probably being dumb and not seeing something

7. Roxylina

Please correct me if I am mistaken but wanted to share my experience with the system feed. You will mostly only see got x item UNLESS its a special item. My feed is full of "Got 3 Sulfur fragments" but when the pieces did drop only then did it say what mob it was from.

I am 3/4 wondering when the Turak will give me my final piece. 40 hours at sulfur thus far just on Turaks with about 180 hours at sulfur to get my first one wish me luck!

OH AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE NICE GUIDE

8. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

how long it took for you to drop the piece from the warder?

9. Roxylina

Warder I dropped first in pila ku. Took about 20 hours (not sure exactly)

I know that feeling though of desperation. I am stuck on the turak for my final piece. Up to about 60 hrs so far almost to 61 from fresh level 60. Got a troll drop from a devourer as well.

Just gotta keep grinding I guess.

10. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

The Tukar required me 10 hours a day for almost 4 weeks. For Warder's piece i'm into that for weeks, I lost the count because I had problems with the internet (the provider left me without line for days). At this rate I will do the 62, I started the search for 4 pieces since I was level 58.

additional info: it seems that kama blessing and node lvl 10 don't help me at all

#50 Kismet, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  11. Roxylina

I feel for you. There is a reason it is so rare to see it completed I guess. I too have Kama and lvl 10 as well as loot scrolls from time to time. It supposedly has the same chance as a basi belt but I do not believe this. I wish you luck I the near future.

Kismet likes this.
  12. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

Thanks, i wish you the best of luck too

#52 Kismet, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  13. Poison

I finally got mine. https://gyazo.com/3af14a120e91a73d173366d050b69ff4 Took 119 hours (82 hrs at sulfur and 37hrs at pila ku jail) of playtime over the span of about 4 weeks. First drop was from a devourer at 11 hours mark and a dupe at 26 hours. Then I finally got my tukar at 82 hours mark. Spent 3 hours at pila ku jail before I got my first iron fist piece, then I got 2 dupes in the same day at 20 hour and 23 hour mark. Got the final piece from deportee at 37 hour mark. Just wanted to share my experience, good luck to anyone who plans to grind or is still grinding for the map.

von_sch and Kismet like this.
  14. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

After many hours of research I finally completed the map.
    @Roxylina you brought me really well with your wish. Can i love you? And, in case, can I marry you?

[​IMG]

von_sch likes this.
  15. Roxylina

Awesome! Sometimes it just takes that extra luck! Great job!

Kismet likes this.
  16. Roxylina

For sake of sanity can anyone who has gotten a Tukar piece inside the mine confirm it drops there? I have now gotten 3 devouerer and just wanted to hear that someone got a tukar inside the mine.

17. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

I just can tell you that got mine outside the mine, hope this somehow can help.

Edit: I want to add that I tried for a while to drop the piece inside the mine but the best spot seems to be the one near (top left) at the entrance of the mine, because there are more Tukar so after i changed the spot. Maybe those are things that you already know though.

#57 Kismet, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  18. Roxylina

Thanks for the reply. Purely tin-foil but no harm in trying outside for a few days.

Kismet likes this.
  19. Roxylina

Well tried outside. Now up to 4 devourer pieces :O

Can anyone else post where their Tukar pieces dropped from? Inside the mine vs outside in the works? I have the mine at level 10 and the outside at level 5, of course this probably doesn't make a difference but i need all the tin foil i can get.

Zev likes this.
  20. Poison

I got mine outside, same rotation as shown in this guide but I did it counter clockwise. Didn't get it until I was 82 hours in total, with getting a devourer at 11 hour and 26 hour mark prior to that.

Zev likes this.