1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Early End of the Summer Season and Coming of Hashashin

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Jul 27, 2020.

1. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Greetings Adventurers!

We want to thank everyone for the amazing love and interest you’ve shown for the season servers of Black Desert. While many Adventurers have been playing the season servers after the start of the Summer Season, we’ve also received a lot of questions about when the upcoming new class “Hand of Aal, Hashashin” will be released and requests to release him quickly.
    We’ve always sought ways to not only quickly introduce new classes to our Adventurers, but also help them grow their characters. That’s why we feel our Adventurers will have more fun if they were able to level and grow the new classes on the season servers.

Of course, it will be difficult for us to release a new class at the start of each new season, but if it is possible, we want to go in a direction where we can aid our Adventurers’ growth as much as we can.

For the reasons above, the end date of the Summer Season will be moved ahead of the originally announced date to an earlier date of the August 26th (Wed) maintenance.

We understand that some Adventurers who are currently playing on the season servers may feel pressured to grow their character as a result of the earlier end date. To help these Adventurers out, we are preparing events where you can obtain a variety of necessary items to grow your character during the Summer Season. In addition, if you’re an Adventurer who feels their time in the season servers is sufficient, you’ll be able to graduate early from the summer season after the maintenance on August 5th (Wed).

For more details regarding the early graduation including the benefits and rewards, please check out the early graduation announcement <Here>.

As for the details regarding the schedule, please refer below.

Summer Season Schedule

August 5 (Wed) after maintenance

- Start of Early Graduation Period

August 26 (Wed) after maintenance

- End of Summer Season
    - End of [Event] Black Spirit Pass Sale, Season Pass, and Black Spirit Pass Challenge
    - Start of Pre-Creation for the New Class Hashashin and Season Characters

September 2 (Wed) after maintenance

- Start of New Season
    - New Class Hashashin Update

[​IMG]

We hope you’ll continue to have a fulfilling adventure on the season servers. Please stay tuned for the Hand of Aal, Hashashin!

Thank you.

2. Hypotermia

Are you kidding me? How incompetent can you guys be?

Where is odyllita? and Hashashin in 1month what a joke..... Holding class back because of freaking season... Seriously? Release him

3. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Odyllita when?

4. Magnificent Innuendo

Another month!? Damn....

5. PancakeRift

I called it weeks ago that Hashashin would be released when Season 2 starts. I was ready for it, I knew it.

I'm still disappointed in seeing the confirmation. "Global build" my left testicle. Stop making promises you cannot keep.

This delay happened due to your failure on translating seasonal content on time. This shouldnt mean future content delays due to your ineptitude.

6. Bodyguard

26th ? wtf lol

Username31072002 and Touzik like this.
  7. Ashaara

Thats what they do right... now ^^? Why are you so pissed. No. Dont answer me. I will set you to my block list. Srsly set some prios in yo life.... how toxic can one be wow just wow.

8. Hypotermia

Why would i care about your block list? I dont. So pointless to tell me stuff like that.

Toxic towards who? You? No.

Kakao made promise of bringing odyllita in q2 and we're already past it and still no news regarding it.

They hold Hashashin back because they want to bring it with new season even when class has been out in KR and they've basically rdy to release it. Literally 0 reason to wait other than their idiocy

So cry me a river

9. CarL

CarL Archer 57 EU

Whatever.

10. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

So with content being delayed to 'pretty up' the season we can expect O'dyllita in the winter or spring season then.

11. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

Hashahin is not ready yet... succ and awakening hasnt even reached korea yet...

Hashahin is paired with new season like in every country... so all fine.

Odylitta in august then hopefully

12. Handjob~Bandit

Handjob~Bandit Valkyrie 62 NA

I'd put my money on O'dyllita releasing when Crimson Desert launches xD

13. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

@CM Servantes if I get the tree armor exhange, can I exchange the boss piece into dead god armor in the future?

Username31072002 likes this.
  14. Exposed

FOTM rerollers on suicide watch

15. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

na OdyLULta releases when WoW Shadowlands launched ^^ maybe august, maybe november, maybe 2021? who knows.

AND AGAIN! Dont blame Kakao.. Blame PearlAbyss. its in their hand when they push content, not in Kakao's hand.

Arch2k and Username31072002 like this.
  16. LovaicBDO

How do you guys manage to drop the ball at every single opportunity?
    We were meant to be on a global build, one of the reasons why we got all the costume melting. But, we've only had Archer and I think Shai come out at the same time as KR. It's so hard to even defend you guys at all, O'dyllita has been out in KR for like 4 months now and Hashashin will have been out for almost 2 months.

You don't even give the NA/EU people a chance to be excited about anything. We get to see the new content at the same time as everyone else but then we have to watch KR enjoying the new classes/regions for months at a time which takes all of the hype out of anything new we could be getting.

Do better.

17. WindGolden

Practically Kakao games telling us to stop playing bdo throughout august!
    I am disappointed with the Hashashin delay.

Thugarin, Inabi, Trender07 and 3 others like this.
  18. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

When will you stop recycling already existing content and release something new?

Souda, Thugarin, Inabi and 1 other person like this.
  19. Hypotermia

Keep dreaming. KR is getting it this week. So yeah its rdy its matter of waiting 2 days.....

Odyllita will arrive in season 3 which is at end of year. They wont bring it earlier than that. They've demonstrated this over and over again. 95% the content is held back and never released in timely manner even when they speak of "global" schedule

If they had plans to release it "soon" they would've teased about it but no news nothing other than their lies

Username31072002, Jinoro and Leverage like this.
  20. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Yes you can.

Username31072002 likes this.