1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Early End of the Summer Season and Coming of Hashashin

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Hypotermia

Hey they didn't specify if its 2021 q2 or 2022 or 2023

Life2v likes this.
  2. PancakeRift

Yes you can.
    Sorc can solo, Succ Witch & Wiz can solo, Warrior can solo.

I'm starting to think all you do is lifeskill... Guardian is awful at Ash Forest because she stands still for too long. She cant do it solo without DG armor lol

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  3. Hypotermia

Perfect example of player that has no knowledge of anything. Guardian is one of the worst in Ash forest due her being so slow (awk). Also she is not great in sycraia either

FairlyEnjoyable and PancakeRift like this.
  4. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

so tell me why the only twitch streams you find where someone grind ash forest are guardia???

• high dmg
    • high tankiness
    • superarmor/blocks everywhere
    • many hit skills to leech life with elixier fast

a geared guardia can stay afk in ash forest for like 10 sec drop to 30% HP make 1 skill and is full life.

5. Hypotermia

Happily repeat myself once again. You're perfect example of player that has no clue what they're talking about.

I don't know who is the streamer you have been "following" and grinds Ash Forest as Guardian but that won't make her good there or only class......... Just because there is possible someone who has whaled whole gear to PEN c20 with 300AP and +400DP on Guardian won't make her only class..

What you want from class for Ash Forest. Combat mobility to get behind the targets to avoid dmg and get back attacks. Guardian is not great in locations that requires getting back attacks. She shines in Aakman because she gets downattacks too combined with high Crit chance that she has from passive.

Her sustain indeed is strong point in PvE but in Ash Forest the mobs hit insanely hard so even if class has sustain, class still needs DP to back it up. There is massive difference between Guardian and for example Mystic that has DR passives. Guardian takes literally 30-40% more DMG than Mystic with exactly same gear setup. I have tried Ash Forest with 382DP Mystic and Guardian and Mystic performs way better than Guardian when it comes down surviving there and actually killing packs.

SA is irrelevant in PvE. Won't make much of difference because most optimized setup is to run with 95-100% KD resistance which makes the biggest difference in PvE when it comes down getting knocked down.

Last time checked Shai was one of the strongest grinders there and its mostly because she has good combat mobility that deals constant DMG and massive amount of hits in skills.

Life2v and PancakeRift like this.
  6. TeRRoRibleOne

I can tell you've never actually pvp'd in this game by that foolish statement..... and this is why nothing ever gets fixed, most of the people who comment on balancing are too idiotic to know how things work for pvp related items.

7. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

Pardon if it was already mentioned somewhere but I think I went through all the announcements and such.
    Do we get another unlockable character slot? For class release or new season?
    Feel like that could get out of hand if we get another char slot for every season?
    Would be good to know so I can plan on what to delete/create in the future.

8. PancakeRift

This comment was about PvE... Not PvP...

I PvP a lot. From a 560gs red striker, 600gs Archer & 610gs Guardian. I'm aware of guardians power levels in PvP. Though we are talking about PvE here bud.

If you wish to change the subject to PvP then what is being discussed isnt worth discussing at the moment because the community doesnt understand the class through & through. Everyone has a cry about new classes because they dont understand their kits. Look at Archer. Everyone said he was OPAF due to range. He is easy to deal with these days for the most part because the community understands how to beat them.

So not only did you quote me out of context, the context you wish to have a discussion in is redundant due to the lack of knowledge within the current playerbase.

Think before you speak my dude.

9. Aysnvaust

can confirm that. The lifeleech is insane with all those hits on just one skill.

10. Klauss83

srry hvent yet read all previous comments before , the new season allow us to create new class and start again to play has season character? this means another pen capotia?