1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fall

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Angryman, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Netreiam

Doubt it, PA against the odds released archer in a p. balanced state. Some would say underpowered. They even gave him those QoL stamina buffs when he got rabams.

Still, most of the FoTM monkeys looking for an easy mode OP class that could 1 shot groups from out of render distance were let down and have already rolled off the class.

Reminds me of how lahn was introduced. Honestly have to give props to PA. As much as the playerbase likes to meme on them for sales driven balancing (myself included sometimes) I honestly feel like it’s not the case as they could have made things worse.

Souda likes this.
  2. Blitzball

Blitzball Striker 61 EU

It's not fun to play a trash-tier class, even if we like the gameplay. What's the point of dying everytimes because we play a trash-tier class.

Sieges guilds will not accept Ninja/Kuno/Mystic anymore, regardless of gear. Exactly like Lahn.

Thanks Kakao. At least, coupons are permanent in the cash-shop, now :)

Stillwaters and Amerrante like this.
  3. Decem

Sky is falling ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

I never heard about any guild denying someone because he plays certain class.

4. Marais

Marais Tamer 60 NA

This^
    I wish more ppl have this mindset, friend.

5. Tanjirin

It's a shot in the dark but maybe it was a backup and they managed to finally enhance another to TET that they plan to drown in Cron attempts for PEN.
    I kept my TRI backups in case it someday rains Mem Frags but could easily just sell them.

6. NESTINAR

Cant wait for wiz to fall so i can get some good gear!

7. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

In early to maybe late-mid 2017, NA siege guilds weren't accepting shortsword classes.