1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fate of Tamers

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Assilma, May 11, 2018.

1. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

leave

Eri 4, Reuter and Assilma like this.
  2. Lenerlink

It's not a good idea to moonstrike people stuck in void as that will add to you now .7 to 1.4 CC limit and if void is still going then it's a full 2.1 Cc meaning no more CC for you. Half to full void takes 1.4-2.1 of you cc. Limit

3. Kuu

Kuu

I don't believe pet CC counts in CC amount, or at least it wasn't last week.

4. Lenerlink

ya it does...as i was fighting with my fellow guild tamer and i notice that if heilang uses his bound move twice on you (and yes it bounds you twice in a row) i cant follow up. His void def does count to the CC count as multiple CC. As does the rest. If there is one thing i know i am pretty good at testing and that is Heilang abilites.

5. Kuu

Kuu

Might be went they fixed monster CCs then.

6. Meldaza

i think i can still float with vermillion if ppl get stucked inside the traps, and my server which is SEA doesnt have rabam/absolute yet so basically engage with spray scratch again like it used to?

*edit moonstrike lbp allround is soo unprotected right now that i always started with allround first to clear projectiles coming =_=

7. Asami

2 gif's of the last good mystic ability :(soon to be deleted.

I feel ya with the tamer changes though, every class is getting ****ed. I have 524 days play time on my tamer and quit maining it half a year ago because I saw no good changes coming to it for a very long time. Always played tamer in nodes/sieges since nodes/sieges came out and it was always at a huge disadvantage because of the kit almost entirely being made for 1v1.

8. Meldaza

also is garuda still useful at this state? the cc limits and the damage makes it less likely

9. ghoulz666

Totally uninvested in awakening aside from rampage for health panic mode.

Sad part is that I can still barely dump into pre-awakening almost at 1100 now.

10. Kuu

Kuu

it does -mdamage, but it's damage was always lackluster. Honesty too soon to tell.

even the 57 ramban might be given a new light now. I haven't checked if multi CC skills can proc 2x i.e stiff + float of spinner, etc.

11. jane7652

jane7652 Tamer 61 NA

Nevermind I double checked and only some of his CC was removed. I thought all of it was.

12. Kuu

Kuu

They removed some, and added it back this patch, it's in the JP patch notes as usual.

13. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

14. Kuu

Kuu

I believe all those fall under "bugs" or not working as intended, and need to goto the bugs section.

Syun likes this.
  15. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

The first hit CC thing helps us a bit dealing with our gaps in WW and sometimes LBP. Consider it RNG Super Armor from resistances basically. Kind of lame anti-skill mechanics here, but it can't be helped.

As Allround is you're only safe attack in awakening I would approach with pre awakening engage. WW Scratch and Surging Tides comes to mind with LBP to cancel and move. Also Command: Attack on a defensive enemy can work well too.

16. Mesuka

Mesuka Elliasto Tamer 61 NA

rip void ppl can just walk though it like nothing now

DocPepper and irrelevant like this.
  17. Lenerlink

well void hits 2-3 times so they can still get CC by it. (taking about the CC effect starting over)...Its like they already knew they were going to change it to first hit when they made the first changes and change how void worked.

18. LiquidEmotion

I am a ranger and even I will admit tamers are pretty screwed. My tamer friend who is 30gs higher than me (me508gs, her 538gs) and I can CC and melt her so easily. But in all honestly, that's all I can do. PvE and Large Scale we are screwed. I feel your pain.

Assilma likes this.
  19. Kuu

Kuu

All around for me is semi confirm to do 2x CC. One the stiff, and one on the float, shame they took KB off resonance, but it's something, though not spectacular. Helped win a few trades and engages.

and I don't think heliang attack can be resisted. Can it? never seen it get resisted, and heilang can chase really long time now. I once had it sic a musa for 20 seconds.

There's definitely a lot more poking now in NW. You can successfully do rear attack, since no one is protected even dashing around, so picking people off is incredibly easy, if not risky. Same with troop movement. Staying with friendliest or teaming up is incredible good, and solo is very bad.

I would say what we lost in trying to manage SA, we gain a tad by focusing on organization. You just simply can't be a hero very often, taking huge risks. Reverse, you can't ignore people people a hero either, as pokes are also very deadly. Sadly cloud ride is so broken, it's hard to poke as a tamer.

A group turning around to deal with a flanker, is actually a viable call now, as ignoring anyone means they can really rip you a new one.

#119 Kuu, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  20. VorteX332

VorteX332 Tamer 61 EU

Well , i tested Void a lot today , and for me it was always the same. If someone dodged, iframed or blocked the first hit they got, they could simply walk through the whole void without getting cc´ed. It is also not really the first hit of an attack. It is the first hit, that actually hit the player that cc´s.