1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the game is NOT fine right now

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jul 27, 2018.

1. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

weeks pass by and there's absolutely no change whatsoever

rng resist idiocracy everywhere, you HIT SOMEONE WHEN HES AFK AND HE RESIST YOUR ATTACKS THEN TURNS AROUND AND KILLS YOU is actually a THING now . LMAO. You OUTPLAY SOMEONE and get A CC on him but you can't do anything about it cus RNG. Imagine if street fighter or tekken had rng resists while you're comboing that's exactly how it is in here. You're hititng someone and then hes mashing grab / attack button and in your own combo he kills you, x flocking deeh

ranged CC is INCREDIBLY overpowered - you took away the protections but didnt take away ranged cc,buffed ranged abilities (absolutes + specific updates + the cc system) and now sitting in the back and spamming 2 abilities is incredibly rewarding due to also renown which means that highly geared ranged class players will do insane amount of dmg while being at zero risk and there's no counter to it except engaging them which is risky as hell even if you have hide or chase you can still get zerged or hit on teh way or spotted but if youre ranged there's no risk except from other ranged or from you being bad. This is so incredibly problematic and gamebreaking

Pulls are at an all time toxicity high cause they were overpowered as hell before but now with a lot of iframe removal they are even stronger than before. Normal game devs nerf/buff things based on how fun they are while also trying to keep things balanced (you can watch interviews with game devs, try riot for example ) and they dont promote toxic mechanics but bdo is the opposite, introduce more and new toxic mechanics then remove the very little possible counterplay to them

lastly - skills that have CC + PROTECTION + "MODIFIER DAMAGE" are way too strong and that's why ninja is FOTM and NOT because of stealth. The new CC system means that they can float you with serpent's ascension even if you're on the ground and in the past you couldn't do that so you'd only do high damage combos with a proper engage, now any engage is fine. The amount of skills that have CC + appropriate modifier damage and even protection (ninjas pre awakened blade spin for example is float and air attack) and DK's wheel of fortune is SA+ Float + air attack and the other one is bound + sa + down atk and so on

bonus: the 2 best classes in bdo (sorc/ranger) are even better than in the past (they've been fotm since release) and the worst class in bdo(tamer) is at an all time low , so low in fact that even i'm not playing it any more cause why would i play a crippled class with 3 abilities

Eri 4, Feyti, TekNahLowG and 30 others like this.
  2. Milliai

I like your character
    ps I also have the same dress ;v; love it

Sibyyl, irrelevant and CandyCat like this.
  3. CandyCat

4. Columba

You cry a lot.

5. Atron

Hey ... they are remastering graphics ... you have something to look foward to =)

/s

PS i noticed that all pro Korean PvPers quitted as well ... no more content on youtube from them nor live streams ...

6. Grizabella

I so wish they had a stat under all of our names that showed all of our toons and the class and the level they had reached. I read some of these complaints and I suspect the poster has never actually played certain classes above low levels.

7. crosspath

And a ton of KR lifeskillers as well... Game is in free fall status right now, no matter what people say...

8. Factorial

i don't always agree with you but i agree that the game is in bad shape.

the idea that cc is rng is stupid beyond belief, but we are talking about pa here. everything has to be rng for them to fucntion

Wet Cake, Josh28, Mana_Mafia and 5 others like this.
  9. Asato

Good thing ! They may finally start doing some ****... or just milk the rest ;)

Life2v likes this.
  10. Rayin

Elaborate please, what of his post seems a tantrum?

Eri 4, Sebastianz, rubbish94 and 5 others like this.
  11. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

If anything they need to nerf stealth, stealth needs to be put on a long cool down, and I am talking about at least 2 minuets cool down, they also need to nerf burst damage on some of ninjas skills or put the higher damage skills on a longer cd. Basically they need to nerf ninjas to balance the game

12. Columba

The caps, all time toxicity high, firstb2 sentences of the second paragraph. Anytime he loses a fight he comes here and cries. Apparently he just got range cc’d (eg outplayef), yet he screams the game is broken. Maybe he just sucks?

13. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

14. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

yea real outplay when some degenerate ccs you from outside of your screen while you're fighting someone else with an instant cast ability that hits the entire screen 10m width and up to 40 meters distance all covered by the press of a button from a skill that hits anything in its path for more dmg than most melee abilities with insta cast

O U T P L A Y E D

on character selection screen

Life2v, Lurr, Sandpit_ and 8 others like this.
  15. Rayin

Except the bolded line, do you realize that he's right?

Blasting gust of ranger has KD, a CC that disables the emergency escape, a tool provided by the game to make you escape in situations of emergency, else they would call it "Fluff", "Ice cream" or "Boppo".
    Even Flame Buster from Zerker you have the same effect.
    If you add the fact that with Renown and the crazy AP scaling they introduced, such long CC means that your death is guaranteed in 1 vs 1 and in mass you have to rely on other people, which is almost impossible even if you play with guildies unless you plan to scream on TS/DS like a monkey and have as priority your life spared over any strategy dictated by the shotcaller.

Some class don't have ranged CC or if they have it are just stiffness, others have bound. And one of the classes that doesn't have a ranged CC, Lahn for instance, beside the ranged grab doesn't have 3000 tools to catch up on the medium-long distance, as she has a good radius and protection in melee fights, but certainly can't resist to multiple arrows from a target with a lot of AP.
    Everyone would be fine with that if only the damage wasn't so high and on top of that wouldn't have such a strong CC, do you get it now?

What about Valk & Mistik pull? they were unnecessary even back then, Sorc's ultimate was the only skill that should've had that effect, but then they started to give it back and forth to "balance" and now with no more SA/FG to protect you, they're basically an OP tool that ignores every sort of resistance, status and CC count and just sucks you in, spinning you too like in Valk's pull case, as she can cast it, spin you and deal a lot of damage through back attack.

I can go even more in detailed explanations if you wish.

Wet Cake, Josh28, Life2v and 9 others like this.
  16. Srich

i just gave to irrelevant my first like... thats kinda a shame for me but right now he is damn right. this game has became a clown fiesta

kamik0z, Dalenos, Life2v and 5 others like this.
  17. Meowingtons

I agree with him and I understand that he cares about this game a lot. The state of this game is very upsetting. But still you need to calm down before writing threads like this. Give constructive critism without ranting around. It makes you look like a whiny kid. No offense.

18. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Look people, another of those "game is dead" topics.

KikoiK and Columba like this.
  19. Dremlock

ya game is pretty bad right now pvp wise

Life2v, Assilma and irrelevant like this.
  20. Smilence

Game is fine according to PA because player online count is breaking the record. Due to afk event of course, but the board doesn’t know this.