1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the game is NOT fine right now

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jul 27, 2018.

1. nolasigns

It's fine- actually. If people geared to their classes standards, and not fully focused on grind efficiency, more people would see that. The trend has always been to build glass cannons out of even heavy tankers, and agility fighters, when that should be the light/cloth armored classes doing that just so they can burn down the heavy classes.

Everyone wants to be wizards.

2. Oren steel

and all he did was stay back and rain the arrows and you can't get near him because he is playing as intended?

Attached Files:

3. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

That's like every high AP Ranger in RBF ever. Yet those people still have the audacity to complain because -once again- they only look at what their own class lost in a vacuum.

Valkyrie and Mesuka like this.
  4. Mesuka

Mesuka Elliasto Tamer 61 NA

lol I know that ranger and im pretty sure its a she but I could be wrong, I always try to kill her and as a tamer that's not happening she melts my block be4 I can even get to her + witch/wiz spamming aoe nukes and she ALWAYS stay with the zerg so idk why rangers complain they so strong in grup pvp and 1v1. They can just relax sit back nd just get free kills.

5. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

What else must the Ranger do?
    Stay in front and she will for sure die.
    Stay to far in the back and she risk to be pickedup from behind by classes like Ninja.
    Walk alone around and risk to be outnumberd.
    Rangers can't kill if they are death.

So what basicly is left is: Stay inside the group and just drop a few CC's at the enemy and hope they hit.
    If you mean with getting free kills -> Stealing kills from youre team then yes. Ranger is great at stealing kills in group pvp.

Taadjo and Columba like this.
  6. Mesuka

Mesuka Elliasto Tamer 61 NA

I dont really care if rangers stay in the group its just U CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AS A MELEE ClASS be4 all these changes rangers doing that didn't really matter bc you could block it/counter them now you cant even engage them in the zerg as melee you will just get blow up bc of renown and their absolutes. I legit was just in rbf and saw a valk trying to engage the zerg with her zerg behind her and she just get ranged cc and melted at ranged lol

Valkyrie and Oren steel like this.
  7. Jensen

i dont blame the rangers, its PA fault theyre broken
    pre awek they did best dmg at range but they had no melee capabilities, so if you got close you can easily kill a ranger
    awek came and they made rangers melee
    but now they combined the two
    ranger is the only class that can rape you from 100 miles away, and also rape you in melee, thats the problem
    PS they also have block now because why not

8. Oren steel

I feel you, am also a tamer here but have to tell you it impossible to get close. yet turn your attention away for a second and you are dead, they will range cc and kill you like you are nothing.

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

just out of curiosity, what are you teams ranged classes doing while your melees are busy instadieing to opposing side rangers?

10. Oren steel

rbf has never been balanced, there are times when one side have more ninjas and witch wizards than the other... it is just what it is

11. Eri 4

Give me those screens...

blobmurderlurk.png

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

ap scaling is the real problem here, everything else people complain about is rooted in that.

Blackhearted and Fearless V like this.
  13. Eri 4

REMEMBER! Looks > Substance. :)

How many of us got into the game for the graphics and the classes and the character creator? It certainly encouraged me to join, thinking I would be able to make some nice stuff... I soon discovered it was all crap. Cause in the eyes of media realistic = good.

Fearless V likes this.