1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the game is NOT fine right now

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jul 27, 2018.

1. aswedishtiger

I've been asking this for months now because I quit quite a while back

Why are you guys even still playing this dumpster fire of a game?

Please please please do not tell me "hurr durr there's nothing better than it out right now" because I can reassure there are MUCH better options out currently in July of 2018. MUCH BETTER options

2. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Same reason why you are still checking this forum.

Meowingtons and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  3. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

What they should simply do is, put back all sa/i-frames/fguards on all skills they took them from and leave the cc applying like it is now, only the first hit of a skill can apply a cc. But CC application would still be rng according to everyone.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

that would make people even more godlike than before? and fast classes would be only ones worth playing.

5. aswedishtiger

Hey man I'm just trying to get people to open their eyes.

I was there once upon a time

6. Escapism

much better MMO options?
    • mmo's that have been running for 10-15 years and weve already seen everything they have to offer, same old "content" that gets rehashed and re-released every few months under new textures & new mob names?
    • other asian p2w cashgrab games with 0 difficulty and offering nothing but thousands of hours mindless grind, basically bdo but worse?
    • Illegal private servers ran by corrupt hackers, always promising the best of the best, and to deliver a much better experience of the "golden ages" of an mmo, but eventually they all still go down within a few years max anyway, because *shocker* they're illegal? omegalul
    • Bless Online, yay!

Atron likes this.
  7. DarkBever

Even if the game was 100% fine you would still find something to complain about on the forums.
    gtfo

Draconnix likes this.
  8. Escapism

Game is too gud, plx nerf

Eri 4 likes this.
  9. Ad Astra

Ad Astra Maehwa NA

This. When people quit something they usually do it cold turkey. There is no interest in watching it burn, seeing how it is doing, or thinking of the future of it if you do not have some underlying desire for it in your life in some way, shape, or form. Never understood people who come back to forums for games they hate/quit/stopped playing just to 'hur dur i am trying ta spread da wurd so ya'll don't make my mistake'.

10. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

people will find reasons to complain but if it's minor things then it should be fine. Right now the complaints arent minor, you don't contribute anything to the game or the forum

meanwhile ranged degenerates in game are spamming their ranged skills nonstop that have the same cooldown, cast time and damage as melee ones but they also have bigger hitbox and can be cast from 400 meters cause fq logic right? pathetic developer doesn;'t know the concept of drawback or balance or anything like that

and our publisher never responds or talks in pvp balance related threads and the feedback they get is from some casual players who have no clue what theyre talking about cus they cant look past their pride as humans to take feedback from someone with a clue and a brain (me)

#110 irrelevant, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
    Eri 4, Mesuka and jnf like this.
  11. Ad Astra

Ad Astra Maehwa NA

If that is directed at me then you are still a barrel of laughs. I contribute to the game by putting money into it for my own enjoyment. I contribute to the game by being an active player in the game. I contribute to the game by logging in, which helps their metrics, which tells their investors that there is interest in the product and they can see potential returns in their money.

If contribution (by your definition) is rampaging on the forums about my class any time something goes wrong with it or needing a specific set of points from RBF to be of 'value' to a discussion, then no, I am not a contributor; but those parameters are nonsensical dog vomit anyway, much like dictating what 'contribution to a game' is in the first place. I PvP, I PvE, I RP, I life Skill, I do some of everything. Not exist in one subspace of BDO. That is actual participation, actual playtime, actual contribution.

As for contributing to a forum, you have to be joking right? This cesspool? How much sound advice have you given new players? Where are your contributions to aiding them with the knowledge they can use? Partying with them? Where are the veterans who can say without fault "Yeah, Lemon sure made me a better player." "Lemon's advice helped me start seeing progress in BDO". I will wait for that day. This forum is nothing but vitriol, memes, bait topics, and you rambling on ad infiinitum about trivial things, with rare occasions of you saying something, anything worth a drop of something that others can agree with. Even a broken meme (clock) is right twice in a day. Do we need to recap on how much you have been exposed for false information? Like some months back claiming that PvE %s on skills equated to why Maehwa was overpowered, when even tooltips tell you those percentages are for PVE ONLY?

I suggest you take your own advice. Oh great RBF warrior.

#111 Ad Astra, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
    Wollbert and MarsKiller like this.
  12. Minekey

I'm a casual and I don't do PvP so like John Snow I know nothing, but wouldn't be better if CC's resists only decrease the time of being stun/kd/whatever?

Reigne Irkalla and Blackhearted like this.
  13. irrelevant

no one plays league of legends because of a hard-stuck gold player but there are people that play cus they're a fan of some popular player and those popular players promote the game and the community and bring more players than the average casual consumer ever will

NA is the weakest region at every single type of game (bdo included) except fighting games so it's like why would a nobility or a king be concerned that a bunch of villagers are bad-mouthing his kingdom? lol

you're wrong in your post and you're full of yourself as your typical hard-stuck gold player usually is

my post wasn't even directed towards you and i don't care bout what you do in game my post was a general statement

Mesuka likes this.
  14. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

How am I going to react to a failed CC if I'm animation locked or all my dodge/escape options are exhausted or that guy simply turned around and grabs which might still connect due to desync even if I dodged? That's not overextending, that's simply RNG screwing me over.

Seeing how you talk makes me wonder if you ever even bothered to PvP in the old system, seriously. Cause the old system was indeed much more skill based and RNG had much less of an impact, and that's only talking about CC application.

Lemon made me a better player and helped me a lot to progress. You know, not everything requires some dumb written forum tutorial (press x buttons for cool combo exdeh), more often than not fighting someone and seeing someone fight is enough. And that will be true for a lot of other people as well.

Could ask you the same question in return, the outcome would be pretty bleak I'm certain.

Pretty much every attack % modifier correlates to how powerful the skill is in PvP as well. This strawman has been made for ages, how far detached from reality are you to even believe the "damage reduced in PvP" tooltip means that every skill has an individual PvP modifier, when it seems to be much more natural (and backed up by actual experience as well) to assume that every skill simply has the same percentual PvP dmg dropoff.

#114 Reuter, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Mesuka likes this.
  15. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

thats for sure, but also Lemon is a meme on EU.
    byside some true things he said. its the way hes acting. idk why this game is such a mistery to some ppl that they think lemon is a scientist if he made out some superficial statements about things a normal player made out after 2 or maybe 3 rbf rounds.
    i mean that a class able to spam iframes for a superior amount of time cant be healthy for a action based pvp game is a very obvious thing. even if you dont play the game. its a problem if you have too much sorc versions of lemon in the game and they will endlessly debating about the obvious point.
    its the way he cried about stealth before he went to kuno. now listen to him what he thinks about stealthengages and how he abuses it on its own.
    we all are courious when he starts to label Tamer as an OP-class. its the mindset of a 12 years old kid. and there is no credibility what so ever.
    Like he was a meme in Tera back in the days... its repeating here in BDO.

#115 Wollbert, Jul 30, 2018
  16. irrelevant

yes like i was #1 in tera 3v3 arena whenever i played and i had mastered 75% of the classes in the game and played them better than literally everyone except my own teammates which were the other top players in the game and i let them win cus i loved them and i'd eat a kebab

people call me meme until they're in my sights and in the enemy team, then you're the memes. I can live with that

Eri 4 and Mesuka like this.
  17. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

you are #1 here in rbf and nothing changed. so its repeating. hopefully for you, not untill the end
    nobody wants to coz u cant take a decent behavior for whoever faces you. and tera's mystic wasn't one of the 75%

and if you ask why 90% of the rbf ppl jumping on you to suicide... its because your constant commenting about it is better than 5 hero titles. we already have seperated discord channels for screens of it...

#117 Wollbert, Jul 30, 2018
  18. irrelevant

at the end of the day i get the kills, i get the fame, i get the points and i also seem to be getting the fun out of it while all you get is a discord with screenshot and a bunch of triggered people posting them cause they think when they do that they vent in some way and they can bond with their friends to feel better about it cause deep down inside even if they dont wanna admit it they know there's some truth to all of it

lol

Eri 4 and Mesuka like this.
  19. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Still better than people above claiming guild wars 2 is pvp game.
    [​IMG]

20. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

sad part is... its pve game what have more pvp than bdo who claims to be pvp game..

Fearless V likes this.