1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the game is NOT fine right now

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

at the end of the day u are a meme and everything you touch will be a meme too (just like rbf rankings). thats everything. and the end of the day if players stop to laugh about you, you just get reported and end up like in tera. especially if ppl like me start to send that screens to the support instead into a discord.
    ppl with real high IQ and a big wealth. ppl who are paying 90% of your freetime here.
    and yeah deep down in my inside i know that something is not balanced in this game, but why i should care at all?

Ad Astra and Columba like this.
  2. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

i dont violate any rules so whatever

"low iq" isn't an insult and if you get insulted by it then maybe you should do something about it , also you keep calling me a meme but you hide your name cus you're actually ashamed of it and i suppose its pointless to ask u to post ur in game char here cus u wont cus u know that all the stuff ur writing is actually projecting so

Mesuka likes this.
  3. 2Cents

@Rayin failing as usual.

He started with losing to AFK players lol.

4. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Actually that is a insult. You insult people's intelligence level and thus place them lower than yourself. That is a insult in most country's. Just because you don't get punish for it doesn't mean you aren't breaking the ToS. And do not worry. There are enough people who actually have evidence of your ingame behavior. Proof that you simply obviously break the Terms of Service.

5. irrelevant

how'd you figure that out

to me you running up to me and grabbing me while im hitting you is an insult cus its intentionally suiciding in game to harass me and to attempt to waste my time by body throwing at me, how about that?

so if you take an IQ test and if you score lower than average that means you're being insulted? lmao get out with this joke logic, just cus anything can be twisted to look like you're being insulted it doesn't mean you have any right to act up on it

when you cant win pvp make up a dumb reason to report ur enemy xd btw 1000 iq logic, kids full of spite and hatred and jealousy

Eri 4 and Mesuka like this.
  6. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

if we messing with iq here, why u care about my ingamechar. do you want to throw ur gear at me? how much times you played this card already?
    and the whisper screens from you i took are against the tos. you are just lucky i rarely care about such things.

7. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

- How i figure that out? Well you claim to have a 195 IQ. So you should have no issue to find out how.

- You seem to mis the point. I give a some hints: Social impact / Selfrespect / Respect to others.
    Claming to be smarter than others. (Even if its true) doesn't mean you should act like a you are a beter person just because you can read books beter.

Ad Astra likes this.
  8. irrelevant

there's nothing more for me to add

being attacked by bunch of nameless ppl cus they know that if they post their names anyone that sees it will know they're complete randoms and have no clue what they're talking about

implying you act respectful towards me , lol

hypocrisy and double standards much

u randomly attack me on the forum over me saying the truth (that your class is overpowered) and sidetrack into personal realm for no reason then u talk about respect

epic joke

9. Rayin

Where am i failing exactly if you even know less than Columba when it comes to PvP?
    Still going with that meme of you being a top player?

Mesuka and irrelevant like this.
  10. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

yeah there it was your chance to proof ur iq, but ur the guy who invites ppl to the sparring if he is loosing the debate.
    but then dont expect ppl to be serious with you or even give you credibility. im Vahela the first Witch using manos ruby back in the days and now im roled to Ranger named Pryah like my old name from Tera because Ranger has a fkin big booty. so whats the goal now?
    the reason for hiding my name has nothing to do with you at all

11. 2Cents

The English language is offended by your comments.

CandyCat likes this.
  12. irrelevant

so, you're calling me a meme? LOL. All you do is sit back and spam ranged cc cus its beyond ridiculous and overpowered and cus its your one and only way to have some impact (other than grab die repeat which is the second trick in the ranger monki bag). I should double-check that in case ur making up things cus then i'd feel bad for this pryah guy lol

gray point background characters calling other people memes, maybe i should farm you even more not like i need points to feed my ego and a kill is a kill and goes equal to the scoreboard

what is even your purpose in this thread? to defend ranged cc? cus ranger/sorc are the most broken classes ive seen (along with zerk) in the entire MMORPG-RPG-MOBA-ANIME-VERSE and the fact that they even made it past testing without nerfs is just saddening for the human race as a whole

Mesuka likes this.
  13. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Seraph Ranger 61 NA

still spreading propaganda about rangers being op and tamers being the worst class i see

Ad Astra, Draconnix and Columba like this.
  14. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i dont know why we going to this topic anyways. still had red points after your poor stealth ulti only gameplay paired with spawncamping with a zerg.
    already lost the topic anyways. you just collect the range ccs like stamps if you dare coming out of stealth like a generic fotm roler. and you teamawareness is still the worst like back in tera. thats part of personal skill you just suck at.
    and im going to defend rangers but not sorc for obvious reasons.
    ah... the topic was you btw

15. Rayin

You fail to understand that this is a multicultural forum and that you, being a native speaker, do even more mistake than any other not-native english speaker in this forum so i wouldn't correct anyone if i was you, but you have less genes than a zucchini so you won't follow my advice.
    And of course try to trigger people because you can't with facts.

How about that son?

#2cents.get.out.of.here.you're.bad

#135 Rayin, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    Eri 4, Amerrante, Mesuka and 4 others like this.
  16. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

You mean randomly like you have spammed my whisper with insults after i randomly killed you because you jumped into a 5 man group all alone? Don't worry. The ToS doesn't allow me to post the screenshot. So what did you say about hypocrisy agian?

Columba likes this.
  17. Nyhver

mmhm mmhm

true

argument won and over

that's it folks

18. Irini

Its a pattern. Every two weeks Lemon runs out of medication. Then we have to deal with those messages written in delirium. Poor boy...

Ad Astra, Draconnix and Columba like this.
  19. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

So lag or desync is RNG as well. :D

Yes i know but thats what people want right?
    People don't want fair pvp. People hate if their enemy can turn an attack around.

Honestly 99% of the people here should stop play bdo and rather play PONG because there is no rng, there is no gear gap, there are no ccs, no dots (well except for the dot ball to play with :P) all you need to have is "skill" to be able to defeat your enemy.

But even then people would find stuff to complain.

20. Dexo 2

As much as people would love more balance, we wont get one soon because they are working on graphical remastering... This is PA we are talking about starting to do one thing and goes to do something else without finishing the first part...

Eri 4 likes this.