1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hide Other Character function (Shift + F5) has been adjusted now to function appropriately.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by VioletFox, Feb 7, 2018.

1. VioletFox

VioletFox KitsuKara Ninja NA

2. Lofty

Does Pearl Abyss stand behind the Funcom building in Oslo and hire programmers they rejected?

#2 Lofty, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Thelemna likes this.
  3. Tasolth

Yeah.... not fixed. Try again maybe?

4. Irvashi

I think it works only when there is specific amount of players around you, it won't work when theres only like 40 people in your render range

5. woots

I know that i, there is somes weeks ago, successfully used that to hide all players during a world boss thing.

but other than that, i indeed dont know if it broke in meantime, but guess thoses guys still dont understand when players also would want to use that function ( in town to hide all -afk/fishing- players )

PA with a brain isnt for now.

6. Jaeoii

I was wondering about that because it doesn't work for me. Meh.

7. Layliara

"Hides the nearby characters when the frame rate drops due to too much crowd, However, this will not hide enemy characters." Which most likely will only happen when your frame rate drops to much at a world boss

#7 Layliara, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  8. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Not sure what they understood when we asked for an option to HIDE OTHER PLAYERS IN TOWNS. Not when our FPS is too low, let alone hide **** during node wars. God dammit PA.

9. PandoraRose

It's been working since around Halloween. Only works if you have the top 2 areas checked/set and if frames drop below a certain point, I believe.
    For example, everybody just disappeared for me at Karanda.
    Would like to hide players when I want to hide players, but we all know these companies don't have much common sense.