1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The injustice of Pearl Abyss balance

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Askore, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Exposed

'i have 0 problems killing witch and wizard"
    Mmm. Sounds like you are the one that should check what class he is playing.
    I played many classes over the years and been in most top guilds.
    Just because a few classes can win against them doesnt make them weak in 1v1. All classes have good and bad matchups. And they have so few bad ones.

2. reconkangas

This is not a "check your privlage" kinda discussion. If your going to start throwing out statements. Then tossing out how "I have been in top guilds" as your reasoning behind why you personally can't beat a wiz/witch thats a pretty pathetic excuse old son and you lost this argument before it ever began.

Again you bypass everything I have said reaching for some sorry excuse to further your argument. Sorry but im not buying what your selling.

Its sorry excuses that have been playing BDO that have twisted and contorted the direction of PVP. It is always the loosers of every fight or multiples that just can't seem to get past there own pride to realize that somone just might be better than you. Instead of learn from it, fight it, get better its easier for you to come in here begging for nerfs.

I would say give em the buffs they want, buff your class too. Hell I don't care becouse when I beat you you, you won't have another damn excuse to give me.

Eventually after getting beat I will find a way to keep going and get better. Unlike the rest of people like yourself that have a serious defeatist attitude, that you lose you go sulk and cry and make up imaginary reasons why you got deleted then place that blame becouse by all means "it could not be you right?".

Yes witch and wiz are in a good spot just like a lot of other classes, will they tone down and balance again? Sure but its very doubtful they would ever take back what they gave there is a direction in mind and the next step between Bon skills, a new well deserved Add on change and the up comming Rabam enlightening.
    This will continue to close the gap between classes
    And choosing or begging for nerfs is NOT the best direction try to Improve yourself 1st and take a serious look in the mirror becouse change generally starts with yourself.

3. Exposed

Yoy haven't read anything i said. I see.

4. Xenon

Yeah, and 99% of them don't have that. Which is why --

--why you would think they're just a speedbump in the road. Succ wizard has this weird point where a really garbage player can't perform that well in 1v1. But if you take someone who actually has a speck of knowledge about class matchups and aren't complete chicken sh*t, they can actually do stuff with it and are extremely broken. What other class can you literally be a god with when only being ok in pvp? If you're bad, you're fodder for almost everyone. If you're okay, the class is beastly and does way too much work against the rest of the cast. Of course gear is a necessity. Everybody needs ap and gear in this meta.

Oh, and not to mention matchups are a thing. Even if everything else I said wasn't true, just because some classes dom succ wiz in 1v1 doesn't mean the class is bad in 1v1.
    Every class in his stupid list has been nerfed at some point or another, barring succ valk, succ witch, and succ wizard. Hell, some classes in that list have gotten pretty hard nerfs in the past. Why does everybody keep saying this sh*t like they didn't get nerfed? If you're gonna run your mouth, at least say "WEN NERF AGAIN?"

Oh please, dude. They don't care about giving you an excuse. It's about giving themselves an excuse. Even if you have the most legitimate reason for anything, people will always try to deny you and say you're wrong. Even if you get super nerfed and they get tons of buffs, they're just gonna come back here when they get lose and ask for another wave of nerfs to your class. I see it every damn day. They don't want to stop until a class is dead and in a bad spot.

reconkangas likes this.
  5. Ahri-

This dude plays mystic and indefinitely rotate gapless SAs and takes 50% reduced damage from witches and wizards and has the ultimate skillful move of protected dash->grab and he thinks he's good.

Meow 2 likes this.
  6. reconkangas

Complete Waste of space you may as well stop responding..

No I get it, trust me I know what a suck wiz is capable of in the right hands with a player that has decent knowledge and situational awareness. BUT and I really hate to be leaning on a "but" here. A lot of players in this game have a common belief that BDO is a button mashing brain dead game. Many believe there is zero skill involved that if you load it with gear hit buttons your a god. This is so much farther from the truth especially in small scale GvG.

Its not like I am talking from a low GS here if a suc wiz matches my GS and is litterally not familiar with the class or has little situational awareness and no tactical understanding they are complete hot garbage this is in my opinion about 90% of most wiz/witches in the community.

A lot play wiz/witch as alts to there mains so they can stay in seige guilds and are litterally PA bots and range bombs becouse that is currently meta and a majority of them hate the class.