1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The joke was fun

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Syloka, May 28, 2018.

1. Atomspher

not even this guy cares about rangers
    :(

2. Durakus

As a Brit playing in America, on a class that had no SA's for ****, and couldn't hope to win a fair fight to save his life. I like the changes. I don't like some of the specifics. But over-all I actually beat someone that pre-changes took nearly 0 damage. And I'm not exaggerating either. I mean literally nearly 0. No CC, No damage, just constant rolling super armour and blocks. I was fully dead before they lost 1/10th of their HP.

Learn. To. Play. with the changes.

EValuate what causes the most problems.

collect feedback based on said changes.

Be proactive.

3. Denothir

People aren't in Heidel because they split off to fish in Grana, like I did. I'm not here to say PA/Kakao is the greatest company on earth but I am loving the changes recently that aren't related to combat, there's so many quality of life improvements in the past year. Unfortunately, some players on this forum are terrified that trash players like myself are finally going to be able to participate in "their" PVP game. I mean, I see a day where I might even participate in a Node War because my gear will let me not insta-die. I'm investing my free time into this game, other players are investing their free time into this game, it should be accepted that I may catch up slower, perhaps a month, two, three, but it should definitely be expected that all players can reach a level playing field within an acceptable timeframe.

I'm personally happy that they're having a look at the game balance, because if they don't then they need to split players and guilds into tiers, or people like me will ultimately leave when it becomes absolutely unplayable with domineering PVPers. Let me be clear though, I'm not happy that the PVP playerbase is upset, that brings me zero joy, I wish there was a way to give me a level playing field for my limited playtime while keeping the hardcore playerbase happy. The PVP limbo is damaging, absolutely.

If you don't have a month or two to mess around with other classes, lifeskills, rebuilding and auditing your empire etc, and knowing that results are going to be quite random for a couple months, then you should go. Just remember that while other people might be upset, they may be willing to wait, or have other goals they've been ignoring while they practice PVP and war with their guild, so they will be angry but stay. I like all the people I come across in this game and would rather everyone stayed through the changes and just waited.

Enjoy the maintenance!

Columba likes this.
  4. Aerys89

I play 6+ hours a day, work full time, go tothe gym, and spend 200 a week roughly playing with costume options and pets. Kind of think the people who are more likely to invest are the ones who play the most. Not some casual looking to be catered to because they feel they should be rewarding for focusing on other things than video games.

TheReason likes this.
  5. Kaxlene

Here's an option, just quit and quit complaining

You arent a Dev. or a Director so you dont know the full plan, only the small spinets we've gotten, so either quit complaining or learn how to cope with the new system and break your old habits

Arreyanne likes this.
  6. TheReason

they need to fire the new devs and the director cause they obviously don't know wtf they're doing either.

7. Kaxlene

Then if its so bad, why arent we all playing Bless, Archage or ESO? So far it looks like the majority of peoples complaints are empty cause they keep slithering on back