1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The joy of event boss..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Daftiice, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Dont play on EU :^) Did it 3 times no issues on NA and im playing from Europe. Git NA.

2. Kuzma Volkov

They could just undo that recent fix as it renders more **** now. Was better before when less people rendered at any distance for events. At optimal before the patch I never realized how many people and horses were in heidel. Now I see everyone and lag like all hell till I get close enough and they derender.

Or hell a system that records when you hit something and if it died so you can log back in and still get the loot on a DC. You know like any other MMO by skilled developers.

3. unrealaz

Yes, you are delusional or Kakao shill :)
    Or perhaps NA is ok because people don't even bother there and have 30 people tops at it.
    EU just had 150. When the wolf spawned this was the chat:
    https://i.imgur.com/mQ4y5qi.png
    But tell me more how for you it's perfect and sublime.

4. scyper

scyper TheFinalLegacy Ranger 62 EU

I just crashed 7 times, and got 0 loot after waiting for the boss for 80 minutes. I'm not even mad, I've looked for a reason to quit for a long time, I've just found it. Thanks to mastercard for refunding 1200 euro pearl purchases without even asking questions. I regret nothing.

5. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Yeah I hardly doubt you can refund that without any problems, as you already used the items. But hey, if an event that doesnt work for you is a reason to quit, I guess go ahead. Petty af.

6. Nits

It's not fun to lag in RBF because of a server event. Then I saw that event (with SHIFT+F5) - holy ****, 1 mio wolves! Do our servers really need a stress test like this?

7. Platinia

Why the hell is this Event at 1 AM yesterday. Thats is time to sleep for working ppl .....
    i like the event (since long time a Event with items releay usabel) but pls change time for next Event who is only once a day .... so working ppl can allso attend !

8. Stella Alamarr

If EU is the same as NA then Velia channels are the most crowded channels are they not? I'd stay off them. I had no issues unless I was on more popular channels where people were placing 50 tents on the sheep. Still had the same amount of players, just different type of players that weren't purposefully trying to lag everyone out at the event.

9. scyper

An event that doesn't work for ME?
    It doesn't work period.
    I assume you've avoided it, because the entire chat was "servers are fine, check ur isp" for 60 minutes.
    I'm running an 6 core i7 @ 4.5ghz 32GB ram, 1080TI, samsung NVME 1TB SSD.

Nothing on my side can POSSIBLY not be good enough, yet I DC-ed for 30 minutes straight.

10. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

And? Again, you already used the item and thats it. Try it, not much you will get most likely, as server problems are within their ToS.

11. scyper

You apperently don't know how mastercard works, they refund and the company pulling the transactions has to make a case of why they should take the money they already refunded me, back to the company.

I've already contacted BDO about it, and they're aware. Their response was "That your choice, but your account will be banned"

12. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Petty person. Very petty person, good riddance then.

13. unrealaz

Kakao Shill.
    See? Anyone can judge people.

14. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

You didn't hit the chest. in fact you were too far. all your skill were not in range.

15. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

because you can afford a better PC maybe? i don't know.

16. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

English please, wtf is a Shill. Incase you are calling me out on defending kakao, never once did I mention anything about Kakao, you did.

17. unrealaz

OMG another one that doesn't understand difference between fps drop and DESYNC generated by the server lag. I have i8700k, 1080 and play low low at wolves and 150people around me also complain about DESYNC. Is it all our hardware's fault or is there the very high posibility that Kakao's servers are ****?

18. unrealaz

Google it.
    Also you are defending Kakao everywhere what are you talking about

19. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Not once did I defend kakao for their inability to provide proper servers and what not, I merely said that I, ME PERSONALLY, have no issues at all or had rather no issues at all, at the event. Stop accusing me of **** I didnt say.

20. unrealaz

You said servers work fine for you. That is a lie or you are not on a channel that is contested like I said before. Also from looking from other threads you are attacking anyone that tries to bring out issues with the game, thus Kakao shill.