1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The pearl abyss store

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ChowdahHeads, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ChowdahHeads

I was going to attempt to buy a plushy from the pearl abyss store, but shipping is $21.10 to the United States. You'd think shipping wouldn't be more expensive than the majority of the products on your store :)

2. Peisinoe

I know the feeling, but only because I like buying makeup that isn't available in the UK! Postage + customs fees from the UK = almost always more than the initial cost of the item!

3. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

And the shipping costs are not all of the costs that may arise after the purchase. Depending on the country and order value, taxes and customs fees may also be added.

4. CM Servantes

Community Manager

That happened to me when purchasing a hoodie from the PA store. The hoodie was nice but the taxes I had to pay for it were really high.

Just keep this in mind in case you purchase anything outside your country!

Andalglarien and Yukizawa like this.
  5. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

Our package is still in customs. Let's see what it will cost me.
    I don't think the shop declares this exactly, or have I overlooked a corresponding note?

I hope the quality is appropriate. But I still don't know if I'll do the work again with customs.

6. Andalglarien

Andalglarien Berath Sorceress 60 EU

Yuki's wife here.

The custom office tried to contact me today. But I missed the call so had to send an email. XO

I hope I will receive a quick answer.