1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Problems with balance is Wizards and Witches.

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Flowerxl, May 15, 2018 at 3:01 PM.

1. Rena

just post that chart everywhere you see troll attempt like this topic or even to pearl abyss ..etc save it

Lystra likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

Did I ever comment about myself or my skill.

You claim wizard is exceptional in 1v1. I said its an overstatement

3. thdsm

I said excellent, not exceptional, do not twist my words. Prior to all the changes, wizards could confidently beat nearly every class, if played and geared correctly, which wasn't extremely difficult. There was even a period where evasion wizards were practically unbeatable (shortly before striker release). How they will perform with the latest changes is too early to tell, but if anything they're looking even better now.

YajStylez likes this.
  4. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 60 NA

Thats what he does though. He is so salty about valks and attacking every witch/wiz he sees in the forums.

5. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Wat aout me Wizar nefs? Q-Q

6. Stillwaters

Exactly i mean ya never hear complaints about people getting wrekt 1v1 against wiz,witch its all the same mass pvp scenarios that piss em off .

Hello theres more to the game than rbf,nodewars and people play these classes simply because well they are simple and self sufficient so stop screaming nerf nerf nerf ffs if they gave all the nerfs everyone cries for on witxh,wiz they might as well delete the ****ing class it couldnt do **** with all the unrealistic nerfs yall want.

Do us a favor roll one of em and try 1v1 and then come back and ***** about it.

The only nerf i can think of that might satisfy everyone is to make pa a self only buff then the nodewarriors wont be able to abuse it and the complaints would stop

7. Naphemil

They would still find something to ***** about.

Stillwaters likes this.
  8. Flowerxl

20 likes guess people are realizing it’s not going to be better next week! Always gonna have one of those wizard ****er who post those fake Chinese chart what an embarrassment to humanity.

Where you at @residente

9. Flowerxl

Stupidity at its finest here. Sadly Kakao thinks this way and balance a class base on 1 vs 1 instead of end game node Wars and siege.

Wizards are not bad at 1 vs 1. I fought Killery as a 311 DP Valkyrie and the moment I get grab it’s one shot 100% to 0.

10. WhySoSeeryus

Oh. Mucho excuse. Totally different.

Omg 311 dp. Thats some true dp build fo'sure :o

Stillwaters likes this.
  11. residente

I had enough arguments with Wizard shills for today you can't argue with these people they want to sit on their golden throne for all eternity even if that implies boring and dumbed down combat. I guess winning and feeling superior is better than having fun and feeling sense of accomplishment.

12. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 60 NA

Good for wizards.... not the same for witches. We would lose that match up 100%

13. Flowerxl

Yeah sure

14. Despins

Undisclosed nerfs happened to the classes already.

Both Witch and Wizard PvP damage was reduced greatly. The damage reduction of three weeks ago that happened only to Witch that was fixed 2 weeks ago is now back on both Witch and Wizard.

Also. Equilibrium Break lost Bound for PvP
    upload_2018-5-17_2-28-33.png

Witch also lost all traces of Float on both the regular Fissure Wave and the 100% version, greatly reducing the damage potential of the 100%.

15. Ganta

I wish Wizard would be half as op as the people always claim.....they throw in some random "facts" and nothing can stop them to believe this bulls***.
    Proof: IF wizards would be that op as always claimed, then 90% of the crying babies in this forum would play one :-)

And because wizards are so op, all streamers and 99% of the players one-shotting mobs in Hystria are wizards ...right ? .....oh wait ....

(now i am waiting for the argument ..."naaaah Wiz only 2 button class ...i want to play a class that need skills....blablablablabla")

Stillwaters and TarkusBlack like this.
  16. residente

What a stupid argument, as if playing an OP boring braindead class was what motivates people to play this game.
    The fact that all the top guilds are 50% Wiz/Witch isn't enough for you? Doesn't that sound you that something is wrong with the game? That if one class is required so much in end game is because it's too powerful?
    Have you ever been in RBF and counted how many Wiz/Witch per team?

Wizard players are doing pretty fine at Gyffin and the other 99% PvE content what is this argument even lol, Hystra is for a small % of the population.

Haha let's ridicule one of the main arguments that destroy my dumb narrative so people can't use that an excuse.

Breaking news: most people don't like to play boring braindead OP classes but don't like to face them either.

Josh28 likes this.
  17. WhySoSeeryus

Must be why Mystake was so unpopular.

Stillwaters likes this.
  18. j.p.van.dorsten

this is a great suggestion what are you talking about?

you cant seriously expect everyone to believe that chaining PA is a healthy thing for the game? there needs to be at LEAST 30 seconds inbetween.
    just like pots

19. j.p.van.dorsten

they just did with this last patch and the patch before.

20. residente

Same thing, it was the obvious best class and you would see a huge amount of them compared to other classes. But if the class is boring half of the population is still going to stick with their class.

Josh28 likes this.