1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reason why World Bosses = PVP disabled

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, May 30, 2018.

1. Rayin

It doesn't take a lot of wit to see where the Renown Score change comes from. Yes, obviously because too many people were still getting killed by lesser geared players, in an era where the build diversity was something. The people who complain about Renown score are exactly those people who are responsible for it in the first place!

2. Nitari

You're a douchebag. Plain and simple.

3. ManlyBeard

Me? I’m not in siege guilds, but I trigger ******* like you on grind spots who cry about karmabombers

4. xLightning

I think its funny that now that the game has gone full on carebear youre back to your usual rant. Please quit the game again and return to Final Fantasy. Click bait

Evil Wood likes this.
  5. itsallpoo

I don't agree, what was happening with disturbing regularity was that a guild would wait till the boss was mostly dead then flag and kill everyone in an effort to ensure that only their members were standing when the boss dies in an effort to grab all the goodies for themselves oh hell no that's wrong. i hate people with small junk that do that sort of stuff it turns people off if they can't get a fair chance at loot they can't upgrade their gear so they can do the harder areas and thus will quit just because of that sooner or later.

6. davidiven

you dont understand how loots work, stop saying

Evil Wood and flukeSG2 like this.
  7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

That only happened frequently 2+ years ago when all we had was a few world bosses and the map was a fraction the size it is today. That literally extremely rarely happens these days. If it does, there still isn't anything wrong, because as I said it's a resource to be fought over and they are fighting to slow enemy progression.

You don't need boss gear to go to the highest level areas in the game.

8. Jaeger

i know the reason but they could make a safezone around the world boss where you cant pvp in there so low gs guildies or players are safe

9. Evil Wood

I don t cry for karmabombers, i play on arsha and even on normal server i m able to outgrind, make u die from mobs, log an alt and kill u, duel and win, declare a war on ur clan and if u speak **** make it a permawar so u can cry on bosses pvp with a reason...

The crying baby here it s you karmabombing on spots getting a war and then cry again coz u can t defende urself around the world..

Bad umans always complaine and beg instead of put effort and achieve.

10. ManlyBeard

Hahaha triggered

11. Evil Wood

Triggered? Kappa