1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Release of Wow Classic Will kill BDO...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AngryBanana, Jul 12, 2019.

1. AngryBanana

I made it before he did? look at the time stamp

2. AngryBanana

3. Meowingtons

So if you're not a troll you really wanted to sue them cause they won't give you back a fs you threw in the trash bin? Hahaha that's some good **** :')

Smileybones likes this.
  4. Findubar

But we are playing anime aka cartoony characters here also.

5. Meowingtons

Are you really comparing bdo to wow graphic wise? I think you should check a doctor cause your eyes don't seem to work properly

AtomicPotato likes this.
  6. AngryBanana

I still am going to sue them, don't get it twisted. Mods locked it because they knew that they #*($(#*

7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Sue them because they refused to fix your own drunk mess ? They locked the topic to prevent the whole playerbase to make fun out of you.

Nagasaki and Meowingtons like this.
  8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Well the aesthetic is very different. You could say it's anime like but yet proportions are realistic and not hyperdeformed. It (wow) & wildstar had more of a Saturday morning cartoon aesthetic that doesn't do it for me in my games.... I do love cartoons however. It's just not the aesthetic I like paired with my fantasy.... The Eastern aesthetic for that has always been more appealing to me than Western cartoon aesthetic.

Don't get me wrong.... It's obviously popular for a reason.... Just not for me.

9. Findubar

Yes you are right, the game that has severe popping issues, can't handle more than 10 players on the screen, has drab and bargain bin environments looks better.

10. venus212

I can kind understand why you want to show your loyal to the old generation mmo because i think many of us have been there and enjoyed it, Trust me a lot wow players still remember the amazing experience with their friends in WOW. even the days might never back..There are many gamers didnt get a chance to play it that time i think its a loss for them in their enter gaminglife. But for people who knows how WOW became what it was (not in 2019), they will never deny that the game is greater than any other games at that time .
    But there is no logic when you try to compare that to BDO in BDO forum.The feeling is just not right because they are so different.
    They are not the same and will never be the same .
    So go hype it somewhere else .

#90 venus212, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  11. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

WoW... yawn.... who cares?
    Since beta this game has been “dying” according to forum members...
    Pretty much the same type of people spreading news of “the end of the world is near! 2012 we all gonna dieeeee”

Smileybones likes this.
  12. Findubar

Have you seen those ninja hands? They can manhandle anything! And those anime titties!
    But seriously, yes, the aesthetic is different and preferences matter but you should give it a try now. Unlike bdo, wow is always changing and it always adds on top of itself (well mostly).
    Graphics don't matter when the gameplay is bad.

13. Ink

Ink

People assume they want WoW classic. They forget how grindy the game was back in vanilla.
    WoW has been watered down so much for casuals because they're the majority.
    Once the hype dies people will fall back to their original time fillers.

14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I get what you're saying... But I'm honestly good with BDO..... Tons of BS.... Absolutely. But I enjoy grinding... I love to zone out and just grind and BDO scratches that itch for me.... Then I PvP a few times a week with the guild. I couldn't imagine playing two MMOs... My wife loves destiny and I can hardly invest the casual time into that (I just jump on now and then to make her happy). Enjoy though

Fateneko and Findubar like this.
  15. Dringe

Not sure you understand the concept of "cartoony" or "anime" characters.

16. Findubar

Not sure you do. Anime means cartoon. Regardless how you do it, its still an illustration. An illustration is a representation of something, with varying degrees of interpretation be they mildly or overly exaggerated.

17. Dringe

Then which part of BDO characters exactly looks to you like a cartoon? The art style of the characters in this game is far from an "anime" design.
    You want to see anime design, looks at Kurtzpel or Kritika.

18. Meowingtons

Yeah bdo got some issues with things popping up but you can't deny wow looks **** compared to it. I mean it obvious. Wow is a game from 2004 (with some graphical updates) ofc it looks old compared to a game that was released in 2014

19. Capitaine Courage

Once again, how is it relevant ?

Ben Phoenix and Findubar like this.
  20. Illuminia

I love delusional people who post these doom threads, they are hilarious. There have been sooooo many threads over the entire history of BDO where some person says "x will kill BDO"...and yet...BDO is still going strong. It's kind of a meme now tbh. Heck, people even said that they are leaving BDO to go to Bless and how that game was going to be the death of BDO. Weird How BDO is still going strong and Bless is the one getting shut down. WoW classic is of no importance or concern to BDO.