1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The requirements for the Agis quest are not reasonable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nero 2, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vortexii

No, that would be Click Here to Pay, not Play.

Purr, Mana_Mafia and zhagsten like this.
  2. Valestris

Not sure if serious, but I am pretty sure I see your troll hide showing ... please return to your cave.

deepriver27, ODB3698 and Mana_Mafia like this.
  3. Valestris

Also, you can get enchantment fruit from hoe gathering wild herbs, just use magic or manos equivilant

ODB3698 and Mana_Mafia like this.
  4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

So again the Agris is for the elite. Unless people party up many cannot kill mobs in stars end.

5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Except the stated reason for theses books is to help players that do not have enough time to grind. Logic is extremely lacking in theses game devs. I would guess that somewhere upward of eighty percent of players cannot kill mobs in star's end at all let alone thousands of them.

6. Casty

You have access to the book, just not the last upgrade. Its like you have to work towards things in BDO or something...

Sandpit_, ODB3698, Mgp and 3 others like this.
  7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I am not working toward anything as I stopped playing in December. If I were playing I would not even bother doing the books so it really does not affect me at all. However I am arguing with your statement that the books are not for people that do not meet the gear requirement because that is a direct contradiction to the stated purpose of the books.

LightningFFXIII-4 likes this.
  8. LightningFFXIII-4

"Supposed to help ppl who barely have the time to grind"

"Expects you to grind 14,000 mobs including Star's End's mobs to get the full benefits"

"Best MMO Currently"

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Avaroxy

I don't have enough AP (250 currently) to comfortably farm there either, I will most likely party up with some friends or guildies.
    But lets be honest here: the only thing you unlock from killing 3000 mobs at Star's End is an additional 500 recovery points per day.
    I think anyone can survive with just 3500 recovery per day instead of 4000 just fine. The extra 50% dropamount is already unlocked after killing Crescents. So yes, its geargated in some way, but PA could have been jerks and lock the dropincrease behind the last chapter.

Xeraths, ODB3698 and Fateneko like this.
  10. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

it take literally 5 Gathers (with hedgehog) to get 30 bear meat... and like 10 without... come one. that is less than 5 minute of work... Secret Tipp: Kamasylvia has Bears too :)

It always shocks me that people think "i need to use marketplace, or its ****"... cant u play the game yourself??? Stop try to skip the game with buying everything GATHER IT YOURSELF....
    I wish they will disable markeptlace for 1 month, so People are forced to play the game .... it makes me sad that many people dont even know where to get a fence for farming, cause they always buy the stuff...

ODB3698 likes this.
  11. PancakeRift

Imagine thinking this is unreasonable... Dude, wild herbs and theres your Fruit done in 300 energy roughly.

Bear meat? There are what, 5 different kind of bears in BDO all in different locations? What the hell are you complaining about?

Sounds like you dont know BDO that well tbh. Dont complain, ask. If you ask you wont get roasted. You complain... Well I dont need to explain that do I?

ODB3698 likes this.
  12. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

You know that you can use the funtion already after the first book? And that it will stay forever? And you dont have to complete it all in the first few hours?

Everyone already benefits from it without the stars end mobs.

But heyyyyy lets complain about a positive chamge because you cant have the uötimate benefit from hour zero....

People

13. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

You do realize on a new character it takes all of 30 minutes to go over to mansha forest and kill bears and butcher them lol..... get a grip

Xeraths, ODB3698 and Vanraven like this.
  14. Vanraven

That's what I did. It took me around 3mins as well.

ODB3698 likes this.
  15. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

are you really arguing about bears meat...?

Xeraths and ODB3698 like this.
  16. Toshiro3D

I don't know who thought that 3k mobs at Stars End is a good idea, but clearly that person had no idea what Stars End is. Couldn't someone be more creative, just grind grind in areas that are annoying as f... The amount of mobs, this is what is not reasonable. Change it someone, lower the count be more creative,

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Vortexii

I thought that too. It's a decision made from someone that has no idea how the systems actually work. That's the same for a lot of people as just saying 495,000 1 shot mobs. The only positive is it might encourage some grouping or at least (solo groups).

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

its not required to access agris content. also, is doable in platoons. roll them sleeves up.

ODB3698 likes this.
  19. Claydough

Lol?

you can literally grind stars end with softcap gear???
    If you guys are all losing your mind over afew hours of grinding these quests out, why do you even want the buff?

ODB3698 likes this.
  20. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

What is considered softcap these days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.