1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The requirements for the Agis quest are not reasonable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nero 2, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyrandisX

KyrandisX Kunoichi 62

I read the first page and skipped to page four to write this:

Bear meat takes about 1-3 minutes to get in nearby forest in the newbiest of areas
    Fire flake flower seed, or grab a hoe from the NPC and slash at herbs for a few hours unless you got seeds already growing
    Wheat just pick it up at a node with worker or buy off MP.

Took less than 10 mins to do this and sold my stack of 2000 fruits of enchant on first day. :shrug:

If you can't even bother with that really I don't know what else you need handed to you, it's a one time thing. I can't believe this is the complaint and not the 3k sherekhans or the 3k stars end lol.

Mana_Mafia, Aaarggghhh and ODB3698 like this.
  2. LightningFFXIII-4

I'm online in BDO every single day. I'm actually more online in BDO than in FFXIV.

Online as in AFK fishing 24/7 since Sept 2019.

You actually get more rewards logging in everyday, than taking a 30 day break to get the returning player reward.

3. PancakeRift

Took me 300 energy gathering wild herb, so what? 40min? With Artisan 8 and 500 mastery...

You messed up if it took you all day.

4. Xeraths

Theses guys are playing since 2016. Complain about bear meat and fruit. After that complain about manshaum star end.. that kind of people are troll or just idiot. If he had grind the same amount of time he waste on forum making stupid complain he would most likely be able to grind ash forest mobs instead of being unable to kill star end mob

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  5. LightningFFXIII-4

BDO's Content:

Kill 3000 Manshaum

Kill 3000 Star's End Mobs

Next Week:

More grind for a 0.01% chance to get the item you need to make infinite Potions.

PVP when? Only when your swimming in payouts and exploiting can you PVP in this game.

6. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

You do know that Tier 1 nodes are capped, right? Even Full TET, which is achievable without any of the stuff you mentioned is already higher than the caps.
    And RBF is also possible and fun to do with around softcap to full Tet Gear.

7. Vortexii

Guardian's are like...........wtf are potions? Why would anyone use them? All my skills gain 100's of HP per use.

8. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Tell that to people who stack human damage/evasion, they will very gladly laugh at you "cap", especially they like to fight "Full TET" clowns, who melting like a butter.
    "Fun" on RBF mostly based on team balance, aka number of leechers in your team, even 100GS character with 1 point can land critical CC to saves hes team mate or allow him to kill enemy.

9. Serendipity

So....buying crystals on the market is only possibly by cheating or massive payouts? Good to know, I just bought them or made them myself, no one told me that cheating is required here.....

And fun in RBF is of course also based on having somewhat equal teams. But I am at full TET, my maximun of points so far was 1380 but most of the time I end up around 100 to 400 points. Yes, I pretty much die instantly if I make mistakes but I also can survive quite a lot of attacks if I play decent. So RBF is not only gear based, there is also a lot of skill and learning involved.

10. AtomicPotato

What cheating you talking about ? no one say anything about cheating, T1 nodes not capped at all. If you cap 1 part and leave other uncapped, you only ****** up your player base, because to stay and be good at t1 nodes you need to change you gear to that green crap and as result you are nothing outside t1 nodes, can't even proper PVE.
    Not related to you, but points above head have nothing to do with being bad or good, they indicate nothing, you can be braves humain in the world who literately solo carried hes team by eliminating all enemies, or you can be "master of kill stealing ninja" who just kill steal and run back/ V escape/hide etc and never fight, or you can be that guy with 1 point, who save hes team mates by meat shielding them or initiating attacks.

#90 AtomicPotato, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  11. Serendipity

Read the whole thread, ok? LightningFFXIII-4 said: ↑PVP when? Only when your swimming in payouts and exploiting can you PVP in this game.

I summed this up as cheating, because that´s what exploits are for me.

And T1 nodes are capped, for example Bradie Fortress is capped at 270AP/320DP, which is enough for 95% of all grind spots in this game (ash forest being the one exception so far, odility will add some more to it). Any higher values will be adjusted so you can use your main gear but your AP/DP are scaled down if you have more.

I know that the points are not really a good indication of whether someone is good or bad at PVP and everything comes down to teamplay. But not sure if the 1points guy really has a lot of "fun" throwing himself to die. In nodewars, where you actually have a real team, sure, that makes sense. But in RBF where you mostly don´t even know anyone on your own team the incentive for this is rather low. But everyone to his liking,
    The main point was: You don´t need to cheat or use exploits or stuff like that to have fun doing PVP in this game. To be honest the most fun doing PVP I had around the 200AP region (on both sides of course), where you could have some proper fights and didn´t die immediately when you made a mistake. Had some lovely fights back then that took several minutes, really enjoyable.

12. AtomicPotato

Sorry, ignore function on this forum not very handy when come to this, its removes quotes of people you ignore. Also its very funny this clown still complains about payouts that less than daily income.
    They are capped for sheets AP/DP, which bypassed by addition stats like human damage and evasion. So 650 GS player, will lose to "capped" t1 player with "bonus" stats that he got from specific gear inside t1 noes, but outside t1, this t1 player will be smashed down by 650 GS player along side with hes whole T1 guild. And main problem people who "enjoying" t1, will never/cannot leave T1 as well as progress, unless they go for secondary gear set, which in very unlikely for BDO playerbase.
    Human behavior is same everywhere, you can't be good team player in NW when you selfish prick everywhere else.

13. Vortexii

It's a tragedy, I didn't complete the entire update in 24 hours. It was more like 36. Somehow impossible feats in the game can be completed in a single day. I guess when you groom a player base used to AFKing and abusing the game that's what you get.

It was unbearable though. Partying with other players to advance faster. Uggggg so toxic. It felt like I was playing an MMORPG.

Really though technically partying is still trash. The game isn't designed for it. It essentially turns everything into a 1 shot fest including Stars End. The highest end areas won't really work either as they only suite .001% of the player base and even then most won't bother.

BDO is simply to inferior and limited when it comes to deeper mechanics. It's just a low level time passer.

14. KyrandisX

KyrandisX Kunoichi 62

I didn't complete the update in 24 hours but I sure did the first book in the first 24 hours. Don't know what you're going on about but ok.

15. LightningFFXIII-4

They're not really capped. People can easily circumvent those caps and find other ways to get an advantage.

People swimming in payouts will have more time to hangout in the Battle Arena/RBF Velia 4 vs ppl who barely have any payouts and have to grind for every silver they own. End Result = People with Payouts will always be the better PVP'er.

16. Serendipity

BS. Our guild rarely does any payouts. And even if they would, that would be what, 500 million a week? That is 1 day of bartering if you are lazy. Or 5 hours of grinding if you go to hystria, aakman or those kind of places.
    Also what do you think where payouts come from? Since the seemonster nerf most guilds have no income except for the guild quest, so that is at best 300 million per day for a medium sized guild. Seriously payouts are irrelevant nowadays, you make money otherwise.

17. LightningFFXIII-4

You just proved my point why Payout carried players are better PVP'ers than players who don't get any handouts.

500 mil a week, is 2 billion silver a month, that's 24 billion silver a year of collecting silver in the mail delivered to you for sitting on a castle for 3 hours.

Conquest wars is a joke. Guild Payouts is the one mechanic that ensures the 95% never catches up to the 5% so the 95% will keep grinding and buying stuff in the pearlshop in an attempt to catch up to the 5% swimming in guild payouts.

I bet if Guild Payouts did not exist, and Exploiters/Cheaters/RMT got instantly banned,,, this game would had surpassed FFXIV and WoW back in 2017.

Agis Buff is intended for players who barely actively play because they WORK and have a real JOB. They should had made the requirements of getting the full benefit obtainable for majority of the playerbase, not assume everyone has Payout Carried Gear like you.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. Serendipity

.......???? What the hell are you smoking? I wrote that the guild I am in nearly never does any payout, it is a PVE guild. I got all my gear by enhancing stuff from the ground up, except for vell's and garmoth's heart and one tungrad earring and the money for that I got by grinding and bartering. Not a single payout used there. And again: 500 million a week is absolutely nothing, bartering gets you 3 billion or more easily each week. And that is as close to afk as it gets.

19. MagicalTabletopGirls

I have a Shai at Trent... I got Bear meat in less than 3 mins what are you doing wrong there mate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.