1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Scandal of Game Masters -

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by wlhkng, Sep 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlhkng

We are the players of Vitsaus guild and we are currently playing in Black Desert Online Mena server. Before you get into that subject you must know that isn't even close to creating or causing by any drama. We have gathered evidence of 2 Game Masters abused their in-game power. We went public on Twitch, Youtube and tried to open a topic on Reddit too but the moderators got this all thing wrong and they thought we were trying to make some drama of it. Before you judge this matter please watch the whole video we made or read the documentation. Because it might seem we seek for drama but it doesn't. We only seek for the truth.

What we found out about this situation is down below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mHzcrZWDO1qbmWgeYVEVCUbfTEu8wTHCwPe-_gWlJmE/

If you don’t want to read through the whole documentation we also have translated video of the stream we did last time

MisterJoy, VasilisD, Vitsaus and 2 others like this.
  2. Venruex

I've already seen that video on Twitch it does look odd. I think this should be invested. I hope the truth reveals as soon as possible.

MisterJoy and Lafontaine_00 like this.
  3. Lafontaine_00

I have read all of information and saw the video, PA(pearlabyss) must do something about this issue otherwise all of players/customers gonna quit the game it seems like. I hope you guys will find justice at the end.

Greetings from eu!

MisterJoy and Venruex like this.
  4. Blitzball

I'm still wondering if GM Endlaive in EU has helped the famous siege guild where he has been before. :D

MisterJoy likes this.
  5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Oh wow suddenly GM's are humans, with human's perks and quirks. GM playing game on region he works for and joining an guild is already biggest violation of any possible rules. No point to blame human being human.

6. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Has nothing to do with EU / NA, therefore closed.

We, as users, cannot do anything in that regard and neither is this the proper platform. If you seek "justice", or whatever your intentions were for creating this, send it to Pearl Abyss instead as they have punished Game Masters in the past for cheating.

Andaro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.