1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the season of no fun

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Puzz, Jun 27, 2020.

1. davidiven

just wait few weeks, people always rush at the beginning to complete the challenges for more loot scrolls + boxes
    took me 1 week to get 200 AP 250 DP and level 61, now i just login the seasonal character for the daily rewards, im pretty sure there are a lot of people like me

MADE, MoonDance17 and Jinoro like this.
  2. SSIJ

Funny fact: many players said: I don't play season, I don't see any sense to play season but .... yes they farming time filed black stones for advice.
    This.
    I "finished" season.
    1. No space to play for season mats.
    2. 61 with quests (easy) so 2 tuvala pen.
    3. Weapons / armour tri. Maybe I will tray tet and return with 100% stones if fail. Thats all.
    There is no sense enchant tuvala weapons/armour to pen. Why? After season you can't enchant more and tuvala is bound so no sense wasting advice or crons for bound gear. Second, tuvala is worse then boss gear.
    I compared accessories and ... tuvala accessories are bad, very bad. You need minimum tri to equal main line accessories tri (without necklace, so only necklace makes sense). So you need minimum tuvala accessories tet. Impossible because - point one - no space to play so no chance to drop season mats.

gurghul and Jinoro like this.
  3. Crixis

This.

gurghul, MoonDance17 and Jinoro like this.
  4. LesserHellspawn

Full PEN Tuvala is exactly the same as TET Dim, Giath, Bheg, Muskan with full base Capotia. Throw it together on bdoplanner, stats are 100% identical. And while in the current game that is total trash for PvP, it's totally fine for 99% of PvE.

Khondo likes this.
  5. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

I just force myself to do it for the rewards, there is no fun

Hondo_Lane and f8Xtractor like this.
  6. SSIJ

As I said: you need tuvala pen to "bound boss gear". Who cares that tuvala have "higher" chance to enchant? Without fs you have zero chance for tuvala pen. Wasting fs (advice) and crones for tuvala is stupid decision because tuvala is bound and pen = only tet. Bound items have 0 value.

7. yukishiro1

It's epically stupid that the season enhancement items don't drop on normal servers if you grind there with your season character.

8. Boink

Fughar gives you FS once you reach TRI + stage 40 and 60 fs x 4.

Tuvala gets players to softcap 240 range.
    Oasis + quest accessory gets to 220 range

I only do it because well it is a good FS and the amount of Tuvala mats you get is a lot better than your normal blackstones frequency wise. I also need a softcap alt to farm infinite pots parts.

9. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

You specifically said pen items and i showed you 2 as well as away to get a 3rd from casually playing , not forgeting it was 20 hrs using season stuff only, why would you rush something thats going to last for months? The dailies alone need 40 days to be completed.

Rushing something and then saying its a waste with out giving it a try is part of the problem you might not like it but it its content none the less .
    While its old and repackaged you already new this from the begining fresh char no gear and playing for season gains.

Then there are those who complain about it being useless to vets well some of us do it to break up normal game with a more refreshing/nostalgic feeling of when mobs could easily kill you or memes what ever to each their own.

Whether its fun or not is what you make of it if you rush it and 'get it over and done with' then thats you but if you want to chill and do it slowly instead it can be fun or not but you want know until you ve done it.

One of the biggest issues with this game especially for a new person is being told to rush gear not remembering that originally it was feed out from +15 gear cap and so on over a long period of time as well as people grinded shrine to 55 ,sausans,fogans ,did gate keepers but now its single minded what is best silver per hr for gains and not what you enjoy.

End game gear sucks pvp in perticular 30 bil - 80+ for small stat boost is not fun imo, my main is 657 gs with pen acc being the most cost effective gains, its ****.

10. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I agree about the rushing and kudos to you if you only use what you have obtained from the season server. My comments were meant to be about newer players not getting the same results as older players that have numerous fail stacks and a large amount of cron stones on hand. This server was meant to be to help out newer players but I believe that the vast majority of new players will not end up with any pen items apart from the guaranteed ones from questing.

Yulanda and Jinoro like this.
  11. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

I know also know that new players wont even make it or stick around to the end im just saying play the game for what it is some old things might seem better giving it another shot or not but you will only know if you play.

12. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I am not interested in making a seasonal character. I have been playing since launch, have made every class already with the zerker only 56 all others are at least 60 with four at 61. I do not want to delete any character and I do not want to buy another slot.
    My only interest in the seasonal server is to comment on what I see as the poor execution of a good idea with not enough servers and the allowing of getting enhancement materials before the start and the allowing of using failstacks and crons etc that you had before the start. This is not a helping new players, it is helping longer term players.

Yulanda, Fearless V and Jinoro like this.
  13. BDOMONSTER

Has nothing to do with the lack of PVP and everything to do with everyone starting fresh and only 5 channels.

Eyal, Jinoro and MoonDance17 like this.
  14. woots

They only have no value when it come to the market, yup
    But, they worth tet boss gear + tri gold acc value ( whatever how you consider them useless because cant enhance more & no caphra level ), they open more pve for certainly many players, which then open more income potential, and this is a great value.
    On top of been far less an annoyance to enhance considering the higher succ chance + better material drop %. beeing save from the regular cancer material cost + cancer % chance + saving a lot of time is the best value you can have with that tuvala. ( as that game already waste so much of any players time for nothing that relevant beside a fake ( and bad ) simulation of long term investment )

Yet i agree that using cron for that gear indeed is a waste ( unless somes players p2w so hard that they dont care )
    As for FS, who care.you can easyly make them with the tuvala themself

But in general i will agree that its still clunky to do something like that, as its only to gear up

#54 woots, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Yulanda, Boink, Jinoro and 1 other person like this.
  15. Vortexii

I know they could allow players to kill off a lot of their customers and then there would be enough room for everyone!!!!

Simply genius, flawless. Smug face....... I can't see a single issue with this.

You do know the best solution to this is to simply not play the game right? Go find something better.

MoonDance17 and Fearless V like this.
  16. Boink

I used crons that I got for free. I accumulated about 2600 for 3 years of gameplay. I been tapping most of them for T9s. I still don't understand how players are able to get costumes off the marketplace. I been trying to snipe one off the marketplace but no luck.

But as far as Tuvala gear, it's good for failstacking. It's cheaper too. I made 2 "110" FS from it soo far.

Mats are ez to get as well. So it's a win until the servers get crowded. They need to add more servers.

17. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

when the minority thinks they speak for the silent majority. Always amusing to me.

Khondo likes this.
  18. Astriaj

1) Make loot personal loot, like world bosses
    2) Skill XP for everyone in the party, not only the person who gets the last hit
    3) Remove party debuffs to combat XP
    4) Increase respawn rate for seasonal servers

Problem solved. Now people would be happy to be in groups instead of wanting to play an MMORPG solo.

Fearless V, Jinoro and MoonDance17 like this.
  19. woots

2k6 is pretty much nothing at all, but i didnt had much more when i started used somes for somes roulette attempt. ( when i think that i diched SO much cron when thoses was totaly useless :/ )

yeah outfit is nearly impossible to get thoses days. such an annoyance, i say that as i want outfit for somes of my alt not to get cron from them.

but well, that's a PA gamedesign, there is SOOOOO much things totaly wrong in that game, its actualy impressive

Jinoro likes this.
  20. MADE

LMAO I accumulated more in just one year :D