1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The state of the game and the Grand Grind

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Iwanttobeexpert, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Zaolee

So you paid 4000 cash to progress? GZ?

Must feel sad when game will die in 2 years and you wasted cash just to catch up few veterans who are quitting.

You're sad.. lol.

2. nightech25

I was laughing so hard at the one hour mark in the video i just feel so sad though lol.

3. AsyaTheBoatKing

This game will never die even if the devs would say they do anything they can to screw the playerbase. This game is an endless game with no end only real life death will help you to get out of this game.

4. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 61 EU

or man the f*ck up and uninstall game

Alexandrious, ManlyBeard and Asato like this.
  5. MozezCore

1% drop chance.. And this guy thinks this is "grindy" LOL

Saccharin likes this.
  6. Yoshimaru

Yoshimaru Maehwa 62

Every old school mmorpg gamer vs BDO "being super grindy and slow to progress":
    [​IMG]

7. Iwanttobeexpert

Nah, I support my favorite game with money!

Reigne Irkalla and Silowyi like this.
  8. Devia

A lot of of people are giving him crap for spending X amount of money on a game.

1. We don't know his financial situation. He could be a booming multi-millionaire or come from a a wealthy family where a few thousands on a hobby is virtually pocket change.
    2. There is nothing wrong with spending money on a hobby.
    3. Just because $4,000 is a lot for YOU, doesn't mean it's a lot for this particular person.

Making fun of or disparaging someone for spending on a game regardless of reason only makes you look like a jackass.

9. yukishiro1

He's a troll. /facepalm

Taadjo and Blackhearted like this.
  10. Life Aries

$4,000 a year for a hobby really isn't that much. Try golfing if you disagree. $4k is easily breakable between course fees and golf balls if you like to play at above average- to premium-grade courses. If you need new clubs or accessories, that number could get much higher.

aswedishtiger and Fearless V like this.
  11. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

What impresses me the most about some people around here is how they always say its too difficult to get gear because they practically want everything handed to them. Meanwhile, with a little to no effort you can get soft cap as long as you do the work. You spend 4k dollars on the game its OK. Its your money and as long as you are enjoying every single bit of it, that's all it matters. Screw the haters. Cheers to you man.

12. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Hey look, another one of those guys hating the game yet longing in every day and checking the forums to see if he remains relevant. I tell you one thing. If I hate the game enough to bash it, I rather not go near it or its community. Doing the opposite its just hypocrisy.

Smileybones likes this.
  13. Thranduil

Bdo is an easy game, on the good old days of Lineage 2 we had to kill 2 mobs and then rest for a while to recover hp/mp, rise and repeat :D

Yoshimaru likes this.
  14. Iwanttobeexpert

And I have full Pen boss armor and weapons! You are a troll!

15. Asato

And I didn't eat an apple today. I got sex twice today, it was cool. Hmm yesterday I ate some pasta ! My favored colors are black, green, blue.

Anyway cool story bro !
    No relation with the 2nd § at all lol. But still cool !

I can introduce you to @Catastigma ! He'll replace your friend that dumped you and you two will be wonders together ! :)

16. Iwanttobeexpert

Hi thank you for the nice message! All I want to do is grind all day everyday lol, it feels so rewarding after you grind for 10 thousand hours and acquire to godly gear then kill everyone with one shot, best feeling in the world!

17. Iwanttobeexpert

Thank you, I agree this friend of my who likes racing, he spend 30 thousand dollars just on car repair. We live in an age where it is more and more acceptable to play video game. Spending big dollars on video game is no longer considered taboo well at least with the hardcore crowd!

18. Asato

Seriously, you should meet @2Cents and @Catastigma ! You guys are alike ! :D

You're welcome btw !

19. Caexx

i only really watch his vids for entertainment purposes and to laugh at him xD

20. Iwanttobeexpert

Well, I am not rich, I just love this game, I have never played an mmo this beautiful!