1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The White Horse Pub and Coffee House

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by RamblingRose, May 5, 2017.

1. RamblingRose

Talk to Amarenda. We recently went from Medium to Large and had been medium for a long time. I never paid any attention to that sort of stuff so can' t tell you, but Ama will know.

Ascaeldor likes this.
  2. Fuddle

Hello all
    I'm fairly new to BDO and definitely new to horse training and breeding. Hope this is the right place to ask as I didn't want to start a thread for my question.

I am levelling my first 4 T7's. One of which is level 24 and has so far learnt 15 of the possible 16 skills if I understand it correctly. Start Accel is the only one missing. Would it be advisable to use a Mount Skill Change Coupon to remove say Forechop and hope for Start Accel to be learnt or just let it be and hope it learns Start Accel in the next 6 levels?

Thank you all for the guides and posts that are teaching me so much already.

3. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Hey Fuddle, welcome to BDO and welcome to the breeder section!
    First of all: Gz, you got a very smart horse there. I guess you are talking about InstantAccel, which is the last missing skill? If you want to keep the T7 for you as a riding horse then yes, you can absolutely swap out this skill. Since it is the last missing one, you're guaranteed to get the correct skill with 1 coupon. But be smart and wait until your horse hits level 30. Maybe you don't have to pay for it at all and it will learn it by it self. If you are really talking about StartAccel I myself would think twice before paying for it. This skill isn't very usefull and your horse will propably learn it in the next 6 levels.

Fuddle likes this.
  4. Fuddle

Thank you Ascaeldor
    I cross-referenced my horses skills with those possible on this chart
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...bMvDdTEt8hwT2tDgXBU0VdMp3k/edit#gid=537695326
    It has all of them left to right from Hind Kick to Two Seater with the exception of Start Accel.
    As you say Start Accel isn't very useful I'll leave it and be very content riding around on such a fine horse.
    Much appreciated and I'm sure I'll have many more questions as I journey down this long road.

Shaynae, Conflama and Ascaeldor like this.
  5. RamblingRose

A champagne toast to all those who finally got their T9 in the past few days!!! Cheers, sit back and enjoy and may your T9s be smart...most are, I think!

Tealsky, Nyrante, Conflama and 4 others like this.
  6. Aastrid

My current fear is the unitato!

Stillwaters and Ascaeldor like this.
  7. RamblingRose

Nah, most are smart. Dont go too crazy on skill change coupons at the very beginning! And I love my unicorn too, glad you got one, they are awesome!

Conflama likes this.
  8. Fuddle

Eek!!! Don't say that. Think positive thoughts
    Grats to you and all others who finally got your dream

Ascaeldor likes this.
  9. claymoregirl

Everyone death no long effects breeding or stamina :D not much of a help but I'll take it!

Conflama and Milinia like this.
  10. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Hey guys!

/rant on
    All my horses are stupid and they need aaaaaages to level on the wagon! They are so stupid, it's a miracle they can breathe by their own! Then PA decided to sneak remove wild horses from some spots, so the whole channel can fight for even less good horses and we all know, how entertaining it can be to enter a spot where 5 out of 8 horses are missing and the remaining 3 are T1's. BROWN T1's ofc! It becomes even more entertaining, when you have to run around for half an hour to just find a single, shitty horse to do your damn daylie quest at stonetail ranch. THIS EXCITEMENT WILL KILL ME! I can't handle so much fun at a time guys! But after a hard day of horsing around, I can appreciate the evening while doing my garden, harvesting the awesome amount of 5 byproducts from 10 fences to cook stonetail fodder. And since I'm master 17 in cooking, I get ofc exactly 1 stonetail fodder. ONE! ONE I SAID!
    /rant over

Have a nice day :)

11. Shaynae

Please give that man a bottle of whatever he wants on me!

12. RamblingRose

Bringing a glass and moving over to Ascaeldore's table...

13. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

Come here get a hug

[​IMG]

I only have 3x 10and 1x 7 farms but the amount of byproducts I get is always disappointing :(
    Like I said earlier, I´ve not been training horses currently and maybe I will only pick it up again when my Boss armor is TRI (which will take a while...).
    Are you going for a second t9?

Ascaeldor, Milinia and Conflama like this.
  14. Milinia

Who the hell bought all the Krogdalo's stones in EU?! There were more than 200 just sitting there the other day!

Conflama likes this.
  15. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

wow wtf o_o
    Yesterday also someone had bought all the life guardian stones... Usually there are always tons sitting on the market :(

Milinia and Conflama like this.
  16. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

But the 66k Wind shards are still there xD

Milinia and Sidina like this.
  17. Aeryeen

I feel you. I only get smart horses if they are T5, the other ones are a little bit... challenged? My latest pair of T7 learned their first skill (not counting the one they're born with) at level 8.

I wish I could do more with them, poor babies of mine...

Ascaeldor and Conflama like this.
  18. Shaynae

I know there are disappointments all around. But let me tell you a tale of hope my friends...

One day, a couple of weeks ago, I was browsing the horse market, just to see what kind of horses were currently up. Now I don't buy horses off the market, my stables are bursting with horses and I absolutely don't need any more. But for some unknown reason, that day I impulsively pressed 'buy' on a level 1 male T7E. As I said I didn't need more horses and male horses especially, but here I was now the owner of yet another horse.

It was then I noticed the poor boy's name. F*ckup14.

Well, I felt sorry for him, the poor baby, figured I'd at least level him to 15 before I sold him again. So I set a loop and off we went.

By the end of 15 levels he had 13 skills and I couldn't give up on him. By the time we finished, F*ckup14 was the best horse I've leveled with all but two skills and NO coupons used...and he gave me another T8C on his second breed.

So, I guess the moral of this story is sometimes even a F*ckup can be amazing....

(thank you to whoever tossed this horse in for sale, I've been trying for another T8C for two months)

19. Stillwaters

Shaynae I can relate lmao I'm a very casual player and have been since launch because of work I'm not home but 1 week every month .

The other day I'm finally up to t7,6 breeds and the first foal comes out looking like a t7 so I name him D%ckhead lol well I guess I'm the D%ckhead now cause it was my very first t8 8b and I love his ugly mug lol

Aodra, Nepheisa, Shaynae and 4 others like this.
  20. Stillwaters

Oh the parents were a t7 male named Lumina I bought off market for 2 seater and reset him because he was already 30 t7j female was almost his twin 6t

Sidina and Ascaeldor like this.