1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The White Horse Pub and Coffee House

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by RamblingRose, May 5, 2017.

1. PandoraRose

I sincerely hope they give us a different method of obtaining it. T9 obtaining is already rage-inducing/depressing enough..

Caylea, Milinia and Conflama like this.
  2. Starrberry

Starrberry Tamer NA

I am glad for this, I was just thinking about this last week when I was transferring a bunch of horses around. Very welcome quality of life change.

• A new mount transport system has been added where you can move your checked-in mounts and ships to different Stables and Wharfs
      • Talk to the Stable Keeper or Wharf Manager NPCs where your mount or ship is checked in to use this function. You can only transport your mounts to areas you have already discovered.

• If your mount has items in its inventory, the mount cannot be transported.

• Mount transport costs 100,000 Silver, and it takes 10 minutes to be completed.

• In case of sailboats, you cannot move it to areas where sailboats cannot be placed, such as a riverside.

Shaynae likes this.
  3. Yinsu

From Korean Patchnotes for today:

A 100% additional Mount EXP buff will be applied to all servers.
    - Period: After the maintenance on April 26th ~ before the maintenance on May 3rd.

I am seriously starting to wonder why we almost never get those in EU/NA....

4. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

5. PandoraRose

Lucked in to another T8E from a breeding last night. Looks like it's going to be another window licker. x.x
    windowlicker.png
    Fifth skill is S: Front Kick. It's looking much like my first and only other T8E did, and he was a complete and utter failure. Just doesn't want to learn skills, nor have decent speed. This game really doesn't want my money. Clearly.

Nepheisa, Sidina, Eneayo and 5 others like this.
  6. Shaynae

I spit out my tea laughing at 'window licker'....

7. Fuddle

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of the the horse breeding community.
    You're so helpful even when a new player like me asks what sometimes must seem stupid questions.
    The support given to each other especially during the T9 awakening process must be so encouraging for those suffering through it.
    I've only experienced welcoming and friendly people here.
    Thank you
    <3

Conflama, AdiTenshi, Shaynae and 4 others like this.
  8. Conflama

Those flowers outside Heidel got me stuck afk training for the first time in ages. Watch out for evil flowers!!!!

Eneayo, Ascaeldor, Shaynae and 3 others like this.
  9. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Far too many flowers there :)

but I like the new moon

Ascaeldor likes this.
  10. Fuddle

Just got my first T8 courser today.

I bought a level 1 T8A with breeds and S:Sideways already learnt several months ago from the horse market which I couldn't believe someone sold.
    It learnt 17 skills in total and at 30 I used 6 coupons to learn Sprint and IA losing Fore Chop and Hind Kick.

Not going for T9 though as I have no silver, my cp is all in lodgings and nodes for workers so no farms and I haven't even started the Kama questlines yet so no dailies for me. :D

Starrberry, Eneayo, Shaynae and 2 others like this.
  11. Shaynae

Ahhh my young one... hold onto that innocence while you can. But remember we are here to listen when the fever hits you and you cannot deny the urge.

Ascaeldor and Fuddle like this.
  12. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

From Korean Patchnotes:
    upload_2018-5-24_15-18-32.png
    No channel hopping for breeding anymore? Buying horses all day long without CD? Awesome! Since this change took them so long I would say only 2 more years to go and they will add the value pack to the horsemarket as well! :D

Nyrante, Starrberry, BOTLexa and 5 others like this.
  13. Ratnica

Hey guys.

I've been away from the game for about 6 months or so, since those atrocious server issues happened. Seems like servers are working better than ever before now, so I'm once again casually enjoying the game that I love. Moved some stuff around to save some cp and be able to start making crates in grana. Sadly no farms for me, but today I went to do some Kama questing and it's all working rather nicely. I missed you guys. I missed my horses. I missed the gorgeous Kama. I'm currently fishing for those 'ugly' fishing quests around Atanis pond. Just finished it :D

Drinks for everyone, on my tab. Cheers!

Fuddle, Starrberry, Eneayo and 4 others like this.
  14. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

Welcome back!

15. Pegacorn_old

Hi!
    Not much of a forum poster, but wanted to drop by and say hello to other horse enthusiasts.

Before I go any further, thank you to all those that's contributed good information about horses, it has been tremendously helpful for me when I started getting into horses.

Sooner or later, I figure I will be posting horse breeding results and T9 tries in those threads- 0/9 in my T9 horse attempts so far....

Horse/lifeskills > gear
    :D

Good day and cheers!

Starrberry, Fuddle, Ratnica and 5 others like this.
  16. Ascaeldor

Sooo, I was trying to catch a horse while Nouver and Kutum were alive. I can't catch them neither could @Nyrante. The crosshair won't activate so I miss all thrown ropes. Anybody else has this problem?

Shaynae, Fuddle and Pegacorn_old like this.
  17. Pegacorn_old

I've had that happen quite often recently. It usually occurs once every few nights when I go looking for horses. It occurs for me when horses are stuck in an awkward angle; especially nearby rocks or at an angle that a horse cannot climb. In some cases it happens with horses that have gotten 'stuck' and cannot get their hitboxes unstuck - if that makes any sense. But I've also had some horses that just were uncapturable at all, with no apparent being stuck issues too.

For reference, my experiences with this is around the Heidel city area and near the Glish/Serendia Shrine areas.

Even if I'm able to get that particular horse 'free', it's still uncaputurable for whatever reason. It just will not activate the crosshair like you've mentioned. In some cases, I've had it where the crosshair activates, but it instantly fails when the rope is thrown. The key here is that it's an instant fail no matter what from the moment the rope is thrown. As such there is no mini-game. Just instant fail.

In some cases, I've had some where it's worked after a few tries, but those are rare. Usually after 5 tries, I move on.

To note, this is something recent and not something that's always happened. I don't remember this happening long ago.

I'm not sure if this is somthing similar to what you've experienced, but if it is, I would think it is some sort of bug - If many others can report something similar, perhaps one of us can report such finding to developers?

Regardless, when this occurs, I simply ignore that horse and move on. Lost quite a few T5Js that way :/

Any others with similar experiences or am I delusional?

#2397 Pegacorn_old, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Fuddle and Ascaeldor like this.
  18. Ascaeldor

I waited until both bosses disappeared and yeah, what should I say? I could catch the horse :D Oh my, PA. Please fix that... Really, catching horses isn't PvP at all...

Shaynae and Fuddle like this.
  19. Ratnica

I guess they do influence karma drop if you kill them, so in that regard you might call them 'pvp'. It should be fixed though. I think they're regarded as players.

Hm. Does this mean we can maybe rope players? Now that would be hilarious.

Edit: @Pegacorn I noticed this as well, it got broken some patches ago... months actually considering I didn't play since last october till recently and it got broken back then. You can't rope running, quickly moving or stuck horses.

Shaynae and Ascaeldor like this.
  20. Fuddle

I just tried and tamed the horse no problem but World Boss would have been killed or despawned by then.
    As you say something with the new no pvp must have been a bit over zealous and included wild horses

Shaynae and Ascaeldor like this.