1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The White Horse Pub and Coffee House

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by RamblingRose, May 5, 2017.

1. Pegacorn_old

#2401 Pegacorn_old, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Ascaeldor likes this.
  2. Starrberry

Starrberry Tamer NA

Is this a recent thing? I noticed the no crosshairs some time ago. Never noticed if a boss was up or not at the time tho and wrote it off as lag as I wasted rope after rope, heh.

Good to know for now though.

Pegacorn_old likes this.
  3. RamblingRose

In the last patch they changed the time you had to wait until you purchased again - that time was eliminated. I did a mass breeding of horses I had been leveling the past few weeks and found I could breed immediately and there was no need to change channels. I don't remember reading that in the patch notes. Anyone else able to confirm before I change the FAQ?

Eneayo, Sidina and Ascaeldor like this.
  4. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

I can confirm this for EU servers aswell :)

Eneayo, Sidina and RamblingRose like this.
  5. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Hey guys! I really could need a helping hand. I have a horse I really want to throw my money on.
    Thing is: I wanna do it the way I want. I wanna change ForeChop but the game keeps telling me, I only can change specific skills... have a look:
    Unbenannt.jpg
    Is this a new mechanic? There was nothing in the Patch Notes about such a change... And I really wanna get rid of FC! D:<
    Could anybody please tell me, if they have similar problems?:|

EDIT: If I change my hope to missing Caution for example, I am allowed to exchange what I want... Is this maybe a new mechanic to prevent people from skill roullette aka FC > Caution > FC > Caution???

EDIT #2: Ok, it's bugged. If I change my hope to Caution and afterwards (without changing a skill) to missing sideways, I'm allowed to change FC.

#2405 Ascaeldor, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  6. Aastrid

Don't forget to get your Terrvi Feather Champron with 10 Terrmian Seals! Its a shame the black bridle isn't hidden as it comes with a blue one so it looks like its wearing two! 2018-06-28_618485553.jpg

7. Ratnica

Hey guys, how's everyone? Did you also decide to leave horses in the stables during the event like me? I'm currently playing bdo fishing simulation, no regrets. Boring though :D Coffee for everyone on my tab :)

Ascaeldor, Pegacorn and Eneayo like this.
  8. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

thx for the coffee :) pretty much the same here apart from that I still keep leveling my horses during the week while I'm at work.

Ratnica likes this.
  9. HyperMann

i'd like 2 liters of coffe please so i can drown my ideeas alongside me

Ratnica likes this.
  10. HyperMann

11. Ratnica

You have more 'discipline' than me :D I have a T8D leveled up (sadly nothing special) and now she's waiting in the stable. Today's been slim picking for octopus though, so eh. Karma I guess :D

12. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

@Ratnica got a finished T8A stallion waiting in the stable since nearly 3 weeks for some ladies as I have been lazy with horse training during my holiday. During the holiday I was focused on achieving lvl 61 thats why I got the discipline now ^^

Ratnica likes this.
  13. RamblingRose

Fishing. Horses can wait. You can see the effect on the horse market btw. :)

Eneayo and Ratnica like this.
  14. Ratnica

I didn't even thought of checking the market. But you're right. I guess we all did turn into bdo fishing simulator :D

RamblingRose likes this.
  15. RamblingRose

donkey market.JPG The NA horse market has ONE horse on it, pardon me , a donkey....that is it. We have all turned into fishers....LOL

Tealsky, Eneayo, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  16. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

Doom7.png
    D:< Doom Hype! :)

"Doom is a Dream Horse with strong offensive abilities that seemingly to present towering flames."

"It has a powerful fire skill that allows you to instantly set your enemies ablaze."

"Doom is expected to be released with Ordilita."

As worded from the showcase^​

#2416 Ventesa, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  17. Jaylah

Jaylah DarkKnight 62 EU

18. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

This Doom news has me SO hyped! :DI don't even care that it's likely over a year away. It just gives me an ultimate goal to work towards. I'm going to prepare at least 30 attempts of overstacking hoofs to 180% so i can (hopefully) get it on Day 1XO

Caylea and Ascaeldor like this.
  19. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

I assume that the horse market will be flodded with T7's in a couple of weeks :

"※ The updates announced during this showcase are based on the KR server. The updates may vary depending on each server.

Black Desert: Remastered Update will be released on 8/23 (Thu)!
    This is the rebirth of Black Desert with its realistic graphics and vivid sounds!

In celebration of the Remastered Update, all Adventurers will be given a Tier 7 Horse Emblem and Golden Horse Gear Set during the event period.

Experience the even more realistic Black Desert world with your Tier 7 horse equipped with the Golden Horse Gear Set!"

20. Wishful_Drinking

DOOM HORSE OF DOOM!!

Haven't considered a T9 attempt yet, because I don't want to accidentally use my luck up before this thing is released.