1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response The worst thing about bdo

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Cedricu, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Cedricu

Since im still resctricted to post in other sections of the forum or off-topic i will just leave it here. And what i want to share with you guys is what i hate the most about this game.

So... im farely new to this game and its really a nice game with many aspects that i enjoy not to mention the open world which is the best of the best that i ever explored in a mmorpg and probablly will stay that way for a long time from now on. But as the title says there is one thing that really make me have second thoughts about this game.
    Is not seamonster unfair incomes or karma system or even the broken pvp... what i hate the most about bdo is the many changes that happens with every patch. The game is released in kr since 2014 and 2 years now in eu but its seems like the game is still in testing beta (well maybe not that bad but still..) every week we get new chances new balances and not all of them are good. I fear that one week they will come with another patch that will change one aspect of the game that i like.. i fear that one week a patch will change out of blue stuffs where i invested my time and effort ... I dont have the certitude that the game i like will remain as i like it... because one day they decide to "rework" something and im not talking about small chances sometimes they do real chances to basic features of the game and this really start to give me second thoughts that if i should stick to the game or not.

2. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

The reason your posting rights are restricted is that you're using an empty trial account for the forum. Please understand that the forum account is tied to your game account, and the accounts without full game access (so old empty accounts, or trial accounts) will not be able to post everywhere. This limitation was introduced for better management of the forum.

You can simply click 'log in' in the top right and use your actual game email to log. The procedure is slightly different depending on the platform you play on, so a web account, steam account or a facebook-login will not be the same. Feel free to let me know the type of your account and I'll happily guide you through this. If you have a web-based account, we might even be able to merge your current forum account with the proper one.

Regarding the game changes though, indeed the game is ever changing and the Developers constantly look for ways to improve it and keep it fresh. This is not a feature unique only to BDO :)

Peisinoe likes this.
  3. Cedricu

I play bdo from steam and when i tried to make an account her with my steam email it says that is already used so...

4. GM Salome

Game Master

Alright then, please click on the Log In button on the top right of the page. This will bring up a pop up box, from which you'll be able to choose between using your Website account, or Sign in through Steam. Obviously the latter is what you need to select:

[​IMG]

Pressing this button will redirect you to Steam's login page (in case you are not already logged in). After entering your Steam account credentials, you'll be redirected back to our forum, in order to finish up your registration.

[​IMG]

Keep in mind that you do not need the "Associate Existing Account" option in this case! Simply enter your preferred username & Steam email, and you'll be good to go!

Sadly due to the Steam ID we're unable to move your progress from this account to the new one, but at least this will fix your posting restrictions issue ^^

EDIT: If you'd like, you can send me a private message from your new account and we can arrange a forum name change if you wish to keep the name from this account.