1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theiah's Orb - Pricing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by See, Feb 5, 2020.

1. The_Death_Princesses

I for one am happy with this. I decided for christmas to splurge 100 dollars on pearls just to attempt a decent fairy. I got this on the 2nd try, Woot!

IMG_20200205_095616259_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Exhaustible well is the stupidest thing out there and even though its V, I would be content with any of the other things. I see ten bucks as a way to polish an exceptional fairy's one trash skill. My hope is for the firefly. For ten bucks I will take any of the others, the same would be unfortunate, but I get the reroll pool system.

2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well If you were going for cheer V, it would now cost you 10 bucks just to reroll that. Or 10 bucks to rng the whole thing over..Its a scam really, especially for people with lower tier fairy's, since the skills reset once they grow. They are paying twice if not more, if their target is anything ranked V.

Its not even about difficulty, or rarity, just who will pay the most.

3. The_Death_Princesses

Sort of my point. The old reroll everything method is probably the mainstay. But for a few, like me its is nice to polish it, and not so bad at ten bucks. My original was as good as this, didnt have the well, but worst of all no cheer. If I could have chose to reroll in one of those lines I dam well would have. I Pen'd out on this 2x only reroll IMO, was sad about the well but would live without.

This addition is good and just another tool. Anyone using this to reroll 4 for 5 already has Inexhaustible Well in real life.

#23 The_Death_Princesses, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  4. crosspath

What? That is a pretty subpar fairy, did you really spend 100 on that? :O

That is your final result? I would not reset a **** unless i start with a steps V or a Cheer V, well actually I will never pay to reset.

Will wait till they sell the items at 10 and so as they do with horse coupons sometimes.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. zeezero

They made so much off horse skill change coupons. Time to milk the rest of the playerbase.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Once again..Why cant it be listed to the central market?? WTF.
    Would solve so many issues with this game right now.

7. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

If you have a t4 max level fairy you also have the highest chance of getting the skill you want possible per roll since you cannot get entire groups of skills if you have even 1 of that skill learned. They are just equalizing that with a lvl 1 max tier fairy who could literally get everything out of the 25 possibilities.

8. Claydough

As somone who rebirthed and rerolled my fairy about 40 times to get good skills

i can say this method is alot more more user friendly and cheaper

9. The_Death_Princesses

Clarify:

I bought hundred pack of pearls for Christmas. that happened on the second reroll, so 80 buck left to spend elseways. Needless to say I was quite pleased, thought I would blow 100 and have crap

Post edit:

I just noticed you said subpar. What a troll you are. Short of the Well, anything that stacks those 3 skills as 4 or 5's on the old system is great. Trying to get all beyond 4's is pointless back then. Not enough gained for the losses.

#29 The_Death_Princesses, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  10. Drielith

Why does it need equalizing in the first place? 1000 pearls for a gamble is pure greed. It's even worse than mount skill change coupon.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  11. Schinrah

I think it's much worse. For one you need 4 tokens to reroll instead of 1. The pearlshop notes for the item did not mention failstacks, and no "selecting" of a coveted skill. It also said you can get the same skill at a different, even lower, level.

[​IMG]

So you could be rolling some already useless skill and instead of getting a different one, you get the same with an even lower lvl. That's some next lvl scam to be honest.

zeezero, Life2v, Kynreaa and 2 others like this.
  12. The_Death_Princesses

oh if its a reroll of one of the 4 without selecting the specific one then ya that just stupid. So definitely need clarification