1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's nothing wrong with enchanting

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Askore, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Askore

Askore Lahn EU

you are..?
    no I'm not
    not my problem, l2p

2. Stabby

You have got to be the biggest sheep to ever walk planet earth.

3. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

What did I just read. OP, you must be on some good drugs. Or experiencing some mental break down. But here I'll leave this here for you.

4. 2Cents

[​IMG]

Oaklay and Alicia Dominica like this.
  5. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

6. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Share your tinfoil theory with us plebsons or gtfo

7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

The correct way:
    1) Have multiple TRI Crescent rings, to have a shot at multiple TET attempts.
    2) Never enchant your main gear, use backups.

Here you go, this way you only loose silver and no disappointments that your GS dropped.

8. dlchris1

Umm I know how to enchant, my response was to the OP saying that there was no rng or luck involved with enchanting. Personally I never enchant my main gear or accessories, it's just like you said always use backups.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  9. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Enhancing expert that thinks its enCHANTing and not Enhancing. 10/10

10. EvL

EvL

He already told you what to do.. your just too blind enough to get it.

But since your not smart and i'm a helpful person i'll help you and all the other tin foil fools dismissing his claims.

Take one chat window, and only make it show system general messages and nothing else so you can see all tet fails and tet successes and look for windows.

I Tet'd my Urugons and Bhegs a week and a half ago by spotting just one such window.

In fact i kept a 48 Valk Stack in my Storage for the tet window so when it pops up i can quickly attempt a 2nd tet one tap.

BAD TIME TO TET... when you see massive failures in the chat window. I watched 20+ people fail tet in a row it was around 26 tbh. You know what that told me? It was a bad time to Tet...

Then i started spotting windows where i'd see 4-6 people instantly get tet in 10-20 seconds those are the real small windows but sometimes those windows run for a little bit and you'll see some fails here or there but most will succeed until the pendulum or the dice swings again than it's back to the fails.

I waited for one such window.. and i saw 4 people get tet in 10 seconds no fails. I did my enhance immediately and failed, switched characters. One tapped the duo, popped the 32 valk one tapped the Tri swapped back and hit the Tet on Urugons.

I was still enhancing in the tet window.. popped the 48 Valk stack i had and one tapped the bhegs 10 seconds later.

A product of knowing when to try... you people over here blatantly dismissing the mans claims like he's an idiot or something in fact he isn't... i guess i'm an idiot too for being smart enough to look for a good time.. especially since that whole story i just told you i planned from the very beginning to do it just like that and it occurred just like i planned.. some idiots huh?

It feels good to be an idiot, just saying man.

Askore likes this.
  11. Oaklay

OP just got a sunburn or something........... never seen such a delusional post in my life............ get good at gambling? :x
    Defending such a abomination of a upgrade system is just beyond retarded......... TIP: try a actual real game where you have to overcome a challenge by skill and inelegance to get the upgrade/item !

Blackhearted likes this.
  12. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I'm not going to call you an idiot but this is the stupidest thing I've read in awhile...... so many geniuses round here.

Blackhearted, Life2v and Shastalya like this.
  13. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I Tet my nouver, kutum, griffon, gaith, muskans, zarka, bhegs, awakening weapon and a seraps with intelligent fail stacking (as intelligently as rng allows) and hard work.... not waiting for signs that the entrance to the Mystical Fey Realm has suddenly been swung open.

Edit: and my tree armor...... got all tet boss gear without smoking PCP

Mana_Mafia, Life2v and Shastalya like this.
  14. EvL

EvL

Exactly, and people like you are mad that other people know about those mystical fey realms and use them so you cry.

You called me stupid for planning to get two tetts by looking for a tet window and getting both tets in the tet window.. guess what genius .. look how stupid you sound?

Mad because some people can have enough common sense to spot those Mystical Fey Realms and take advantage of it... lmao.. keep being mad Mr. Genius.

15. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Pretty sure calling random people idiots because of "reasons" makes you a legit idiot.

Wow nice community.

16. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

The thread "cristallizes" the absolutely worst of BDO:

the RNG, the community and their egos.

Cringe-o-meter is exploding.

vomeekmatter.gif

LogicaI, Fisty, Oaklay and 6 others like this.
  17. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

But why the gif tho lmao

18. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Just my reaction when i saw the new comments being posted.

19. Vanquish

those frame traps thou

20. Ashenvall

Too tinfoils these days >_>