1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking About The Year 3 Census

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Aug 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

Nah, he's right. This wasn't a gradual change. The same time we had octokoi was the same time people really started to read about the sea monster hunting and in the span of about 1 month, the market completely up and **** on itself.

2. Catastigma

Thier will surely release a anti-gold sink event soon. Like Shakatu box. be patient.

Thier dont crew up the game. thier make the game more casual. Like exactly the majority of forum crybaby want.

3. Prochilles

Doesn't make the least bit if sense. Good effort though.

4. Wuss

i think active play should pay more and they do too thats why fishing vs active fishing. right now sea monsters is only thing to do if you want to be a factor. thats why everyone is either doing it or trying to do it. right now the entire rest of the world serves as nothing more than materials for building epherians and would otherwise be useless. i mean land grind verse sea grind.. what makes more.. well ok. the amount of money its generating has irreversibly ruined the economy. people talk of a gold sink coming.. what about new players. they cant use the marketplace because p/o is to high. they cant get into a decent guild. and a money sink they wont be able to afford. im all for hunting sea monsters for there loot but it dont need to pay crap to the guild the drops alone would put it on par with land grinding lol.

5. Prochilles

You are probably really sick of posts because you clearly don't understand the message. I'm not hating on last year's people, I'm hating on the upcoming years census turn out.

I call bs on your 10b a month. Sure it is absolutely possible to hit this without sea monsters if you are no life'ing, but why knock someone down on their personal achievements just because you deem it as lesser? It's very easy to make silver but it is work to keep it.

And how the hell am I supposed to believe sea monsters is a catch up mechanic? By the time newbies grind up the cp learn how to use the workers shops, level up there processing and gathering and heating to gain all the mats, players with all that knowledge etc would've already be out there for months. And here is he thing, some of those people were out there for months before it even became known, so it is silly to say this is for a catch up mechanic.

Players are making enough silver to buy a pen a week, so come on.

Sure now life skillets are top tier, but in a few days they won't be. They don't do Sea monsters so they and their hard work are irrelevant.

6. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

1.The census has never been accurate.
    2.Too many exploted mechanics.
    -Desert digging exploit
    -Speed hackers
    -Botters
    -T9 day 1 metaexploters
    -Sea fisheries ?
    My point is that the census is irrelevant since it would be skewed. I still however think lifeskillers would be at the top.

7. Srich

You are just an ignorant kid just like 99.99% of this forum and bdo playerbase who just wait for others players to release ways to gain fast money.. like the worker empire>trading system or the margoria active trading and the last released way which is sea monsters hunting. You are just years behind those ppl who know the game in every aspects that can makes things you would never think about.
    you are just delusional if you think that 10B a month is high xD i personaly know players who make 20 bilions per month and yeah those are no lifers but 10B is pretty common for veterans who know the game and does not only grind like plebs.
    Keep crying thats all you can do until you quit

8. Prochilles

Haha what a joke, lol. You say nothing but bs and expect others to put any weight in your words. 20b is 667mil a day which is the equivalent of top guild t10 payouts for sea monsters. I'm sure someone out there is clever enough to figure out a method to earn this, but trying to get me, or others, to believe that a person who speaks the way you do, whose desperate attempts to label others as "ignorant" to somehow disguise his own ignorance, is aware of anyone doing this is pretty farfetched. I'm sure someone has told you they make that and you believed them, which would make you... what? And I'm sure a lot of players get 20b in revenue and brag about that instead of speaking how much of that is actual profit or how many months it took to get the product ready to sale for that one moment of attention.

I've never done any of those systems, but you seem to know all about them. Hell, lol, Im sure that the margoria active trading even requires a decent boat and what the hell is this thread talking about. So desperate to separate yourself as one of the 0.01% that you clearly can't see yourself for what you are. Quit assuming your assumptions are fact, it only informs those you speak to that your perspective is not worthy of consideration. Maybe try adding to the discussion instead of trying to stir crap up. Oppose it, agree with it, whatever/however you see, but add to it dammit.

I'm not on here listen to blatant disrespect or stupidity, and I label it as stupidity cause it is a perspective that is based on willful ignorance, not a word chosen to insult. Both regardless that is the reason I've blocked you. Consider the above a courtesy.

9. Jikiboo

Problem is that Majority of life skill methods require tons of preparation and time to do. Same with worker empire or trading empire / processing etc... You need A LOT money and knowledge to start it. Not to mention most likely you need quite high life skills... Again Veteran thing.

Difference is that even relatively new players can easily learn how to do sea monsters and to set up your journey to sea monster slaying... well it requires A LOT less than most other methods to get money.

Then again if you don't get help and so on... or good guild. As relatively new player or player without guild that rolls 24/7 sea monsters... the gap between those that do sea monsters 24/7 vs those that don't gets bigger and bigger every day.

Another problem is that if sea monster "moneys" affect market too much... well.. it screws up the game for everyone else that can't do or don't want to do sea monsters. That is the sad truth.

#29 Jikiboo, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  10. NVG

NVG

Don't worry! Drieghan will come with an inflation that will fix all this mess. Lifeskills will generate 10 times more profit and grinding spots will be buffed to compensate with that, while sea monsters won't be touched.

The problem here is caused by Kakao who is with-holding Drieghan from us and it caused all this economical roller coaster. In KR, they don't make tons of money from sea-monsters. Lifeskilling and grinding is main venue.

But stupid devs and stupid kakao gave us sea-monsters op rewards first and then Drieghan.

Better invest that 10bil into something worth like BMC or Memory Fragments!

I already feel sorry for everyone who is doing seamonsters like brainless kids, exploiting this area of the game, because when Drieghan will be out, all that silver will be useless, unless invested smart. And whoever makes money only from seamonsters, clearly doesn't know to do that

#30 NVG, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  11. Prochilles

I've been thinking the same, investing money into something, that is. It's weird cause people are suggesting liquidating assests cause of inflation (I'm not too savvy on all this yet, biut am activley learning), and I'm thinking if they buff silver generated from other areas, my liquid silver becomes worthless.

I'm trying to think if what would be the safest mix.

12. 2Cents

Lets see what would happen in 10 seconds if you put a genius like me in charge instead of their 3 stooges team of bumbling idiots......
    • Tested before release
    • Examined
    • Capped Payouts
    Imagine that, in less than 10 seconds I inserted a code to cap the payouts and prevented all this trash.

#im.so.superior