1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This game is getting heavy...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Cat Box, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Yuusayn

Eh you can smoke and do things like that, that can make the whole unpleasant experience bearable and maybe even fun

2. 2Cents

• It's ONLY worth it because of the broken formula. You either have enough AP/DP or you DO NOT. A 15% increase can be 250% extra dmg for this reason.

• CC is trash, but it's also a fix to another issue. The entire game was created for PVE only. What happens when you remove the CC trash? It's replaced by another trash system. Run Speed = WIN

3. Katsuragi

What's more funny is how CCs are applies on AOE skills made of multiple hits. I can understand why some would be there, I can't understand why is there so much autistic CC like stiffness.

4. 2Cents

Didn't you see the answer right above your post

• CC is trash, but it's also a fix to another issue. The entire game was created for PVE only. What happens when you remove the CC trash? It's replaced by another trash system. Run Speed = WIN
    You can't land attacks on targets moving at 140 mph. If you removed CC the fastest classes in game would be the only classes ever played. That's why BDO PVP will always be trash. It's fundamentally broken at it's core.

You would need a slow fest of long lasting -80% run speed cc's and it would still be terrible. However, better than the current state.

5. Katsuragi

That doesn't mean that having only stuns and slows rather than this stiffness (and whatever the other one is called) autism to stack on top of said stuns still makes no sense. It's enough that you get randomly stopped by random ******** aoes that probably aren't even targeted at you, but you also get chained locked to death after it.

Either, it's no news that this game always had very little regard for PvP. I've said so myself that the only reason they tease or add any PvP changes or features is just to keep the PvP crowd hooked for more customers.

6. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I think you say something. :D

7. 2Cents

The point is critical for any game changes. For example, if they changed the resistance or removed a lot of the CC so it would function more like a traditional combat system, it could become far worse.

Infinite dash immediately becomes incredibly OP. You have no way to kill fast targets and they have every way you to kill you.

8. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I do not think so. If the armor/dp and the block would work well, then you need to stop and hit the opponent, othwerwise it is just a chasing around fest without any kills. It would work without cc's. Not in this kind of state but it could work.

9. 2Cents

It works in games where the run speed is limited. Especially for ranged classes. It doesn't work when you can literally be right next to someone and in less than 1 second they are out of range. Not to mention depending on the class you can never hit them again unless they want to come back.

It's so poorly designed most slows won't work. In the worst cases you might need 4+ slow effects just to have equal mobility.

Those flashy dashes are designed for PVE not PVP.

10. Joungf

Correct. After you have geared up, midlife crisis will start.... ;-)

11. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Ok. In it is present state of the game, still the cc decides who lives and who dies.
    Does not matter if you can run faster than others, if you are a melee you need to be as close as you can be, otherwise you just flail in the air, you hit nothing. A ranged if this is a truly ranged class it has always an advantage against melee opponents. If this is a tank, it has a huge shield, that you have to break through. So it can work.

12. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

After full PEN you mean? :D Oh wait for about another 10 years. :D

13. Joungf

NO! After DEC (PEN, S-E-X, SEPT, OCT, NONA, DEC) ;-)

14. iKaneki_Ken

Speaking from experience I presume.

Roechacca and SpeedMetal like this.
  15. Catastigma

You have trouble with sexual experience? Or you are jalous ?

16. iKaneki_Ken

Not at all.

17. Catastigma

Fine, happy to hear it.

18. Dalenos

[​IMG]

Do you even lift bro o_O

19. Katsuragi

The fastest a ranger can move, which should also be a fighting option (BG canceling) still isn't enough to not be caught instantly by any class. It's really sad.

And then obviously you're also a cc magnet and ranger iframes are ridiculously inconsistent and unreliable. FeelsGoodMan

20. eddie972e

enhancing is easy, i dont know why people complain about it. i just wait for my lucky day to come, i havent spent more than 60 fs on a tet. but the down side is that the lucky day only comes like once a month, you just have to know how to read the signs that ur lucky.