1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Munchaking, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatieXKhaos69

Dangit I thought I caught in time and deleted it!!?

Hahaha earlier I was saying my Shai got killed like 5 times while I was farming, and the kid trampled my berries. Lol. But my met crapped out and didn't get to post it, but it stayed.. lurking!

Nagasaki likes this.
  2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Joining community of different social group and expect them adapt to you never works. If someone want to adapt community to themselves, they always get kicked out.

3. Sibyyl

Fake.

quoting because it's true.

4. Foo

Foo

Ye legit I can imagine 1 guild of this kinda degeneracy but 2? hmm

5. Sibyyl

If it's true then I'd like the guild names so i can join up.

I don't get enough vitamin D from global chat.

6. Hekki

So delete this character and problem solved. That is obvious the guild that respect themselves will not tolerate something like this.

7. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

One of the biggest problems that I have noticed with our guild system is our Recruitment / Advertisement process.
    Currently you have to spam messages or constantly try to invite people (which gets annoying to a lot of users), and I believe that BDO and it's Guild Community, as well as those not wanting to be a part of a guild, would all benefit greatly from a "Guild Application System" where players can apply to a guild, and guild leadership can approve or reject those applications.

I have already spoken to one of the CM's regarding this, and we will be looking forward to the poll results in August's QoL Poll and hoping for a good vote turnout, on the following suggestion:

See you all in the August Poll !

Desado, Sibyyl, Aelisah and 3 others like this.
  8. Waifu_Hunter

At least with tamer it's legitimate because we know for a fact that she's underage but calling a midget a kid and then using your delusion as an excuse to call others pedophiles and abuse your power over them is exactly the kind of thing I've grown to expect from nasty and delusional people looking for any excuse to get the approval and validation they crave from being self righteous. If you're going to kick a shai it should be for the right reasons, being a shitty class. Not some made up defamation drama.

9. Myntiix

Username checks out.

10. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Maybe if you correct the grammatical mistake you made in the title of this thread i consider giving a bit of attention.

11. Waifu_Hunter

When I chose this name I thought it would be funny to have when killing other dudes playing female characters in slutty outfits, but because it's so open to interpretation you've used it to completely protect your own self righteous world view by using it as proof that you're correct and thus invalidating my argument. It is cowardly behavior but I hope you get the approval from strangers you're so desperate for because it's clear you're trying as hard as you can.

12. Foo

Foo

Should make guild recruitment in server bannable
    I can't tell if this is irony or not it's 10am and i haven't slept yet

Sibyyl likes this.
  13. Waifu_Hunter

Anime rots the brain.

14. Myntiix

It was a joke waifu-hunter-chwan. uwu

15. ghoulz666

Watch em find out that she's super OP in node wars and they recant their statements.

16. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Terms are thrown around these days with a little to much ease. Saying out loud that person xy is pedophile or something else without any proof of it is an offence towards that person and is damaging someones reputation probably even sueable. (but due to it being the internet, doing so is hard as people hide behind their anonymity)

And i would say those kind of persons have even more of a problem than those that they accuse others of something.

Lefteye and Koadrom like this.
  17. XxShaiHealerxX

XxShaiHealerxX Shai 58 NA

Don't worry it will all blow over soon. Shai is the new Tamer. People will get bored eventually and move on.

#37 XxShaiHealerxX, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  18. WinterMilla

Eh don't worry about it. People say a lot of things that they can't back up. Then again I rarely listen to what sheeple think in the first place. Everyone can sound smart throwing words around, but rarely people understand what they just said.

19. Munchaking

I wonder how many people deleted thier Shai after getting the 1000G bars.

20. Munchaking

Most/all people who throw around the word "pedophile" have no idea what the word actually means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.