1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Munchaking, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaggz

Everyone should be pedophile phobic you pleb.

Sibyyl likes this.
  2. Findubar

Is this really happening? Rofl i might install the game again and lvl a shai. Don't tempt me like this.
    edit: ah damn i forgot im from eu. these americans are hilarious thou

BloodLeshen likes this.
  3. BloodLeshen

I am not into loli classes and usually go for a male class that resembles myself however in BDO you are gender locked so maining a female class is inevitable.

Since I made my Shai and leveled her. .I see no problem with her.. Apart from the fact you cannot pvp or defend your spot.

I see absolute no problem with Shai or any of her gear. Honestly I'm not even sure I've ever seen the censored parts and same with Tamer..

@Munchaking . perhaps don't talk about lesbian stuff or anything weird the first few days in a guild.. Join a guild and do the activities but stay quiet and first check what people talk about. Read through the discord and rules and help the guys in GvG. earn their trust slowly and then eventually you will make friends and im sure you can talk about weird **** later on lol

4. Nelyvia

Litteray never seen anyone getting insulted for paying a Shai ( beside the pedoneet who clearly say it )
    OP is just a massive troll or a massive pedo who said sexual stuff about the shai and got kicked for it but act like a victim

5. Shaggz

Hes your typical libtard

6. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

Uh?????
    This post is concerning.

Sibyyl, Maginha and Findubar like this.
  7. TeRRoRibleOne

This right here has me confused. You can't equate someone to being a bigot in regards to a video game character unless they are talking about the characters actual race or religion. Then you are saying people not liking pedophiles is a bad thing? You may want to reword this because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one reading this sentence like that.

8. cloj

There are over 400 guilds in bdo NA. Keep looking because there are so many non toxic guilds out there. I'm surprised even hearing about this and I've been playing Shai since release. Also think you're taking things way too seriously.

I use the server chat at times when I need to but honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps we're on at different times but you make it seem like this is going on all the time, which it isn't. Might be tunnel vision and confirmation bias.

9. cloj

Phobia:

noun
    noun: phobia; plural noun: phobias
    an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Makes sense to me. Fear of pedophiles and a phobia of pedophiles is very different. The former necessitates that the object being feared is directed at pedophiles. The latter includes fear of anything several degrees away from pedophilia that could be associated with pedophilia and possibly even obsessive about it. For example, someone brings his children to school and waits for them to enter the school by the playground, watching them go in. A person with a pedophilia phobia comes along and is immediately feeling fear because this strange man is in the playground eyeing the children, assuming this person is a pedophile because of fear and too afraid to even talk to this person to find out more and not thinking rationally about the situation.

Micariel and Motoko_Shi like this.
  10. Valestris

This day and age, I wouldn't even have second thoughts on the internet community anywhere having these kinds of capabilities of actions, all you can do is send a ticket about blatant abuse and they (i sure as hell hope) should take action against them. Sorry you had to go through that :x

11. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

Except, the way he uses it, he is saying that being afraid of pedo's is a negative thing...and sounds as if he is defending them & their actions. Which is concerning. I'm not the only one either, reading it that way. If that's not what he means, then he needs to adjust his verbiage.

"It makes you seem like a bigot and pedophile phobic."- Munchaking

And honestly, I've been a Tamer main my entire BDO "career", and have NEVER came across any insults due to playing a Tamer, Other than being told to "git gud" in pvp.
    So, You have to wonder...folk that have drama/issues all of the time, invite it, With their attitude, or how they interact with others. You get treated by how you treat others etc..So if you act like an heathen in guild chat, well, enjoy the consequences of acting like a heathen.

#71 Felyni, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  12. Arkadia

I'm from EU too and I can assure you that you can find the same irrational behavior.

13. cloj

I do agree that he could have constructed his sentences much more clearly. On another note, you'd be amazed at how mistakes can manifest on a massive scale. I sincerely doubt that he's here defending pedophilia and their actions when he's clearly distraught at the fact that he's being bullied and accused of being a pedophile in the first place. All he wants is to play his Shai in peace. It's in the title and his OP.

BloodLeshen, Felyni and Arkadia like this.
  14. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Many phobias mask secret urges to engage in the very behavior that causes it. That's really what I get from a lot of these people who view Shai as some kind of problem.

Methinks they doth protest too much.

15. 2Cents

Well it's a good thing it's not an Open World PVP environment where those "children" would be allowed to harass and troll everyone.

We should be glad THAT disaster isn't true right?

16. reconkangas

Pretty much what I got out of it as well..

There are a lot of good guilds out there, alot of those "good" guilds also have a small % of complete and total Tools that can and will ruin any experience. Unfortunately some of these same people seem to worm there way into officer rolls and should not be there.

My 1st guild I joined I was participating in everything doing guild missions I just could not be on discord all the time so they booted me for not being in voice chat. When I asked what happened I got a full diatribe of garbage from a POS officer and told I didnt participate..

We all have stories I am sure and unfortunately its usually a few that wreck it for everyone and usually they are young boys around 13 or mentally insecure adults that have zero social skill set in RL and being in BDO gives them a superiority complex..

17. 2Cents

Being that BDO was marketed towards a toxic crowd I would say they are in the right place.

BDO didn't advertise looking for a friendly community to support each other, they WANTED to pit players against each other in a cut throat environment.

You even admit to wanting this yourself. Remember "fighting for resources" the way the game SHOULD BE in your opinion?

18. Columba

Thanks for revealing the truth....last line

Sibyyl likes this.
  19. Munchaking

Irrational fear is Irrational

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  20. reconkangas

Well I landed in a guild with older players and unless it disbands its were I will finish my game.

We dont openly advertise we are always recruiting but are very selective of players we may let people in but if it gets toxic and the person doesnt fit or tone down they are out the door.

The disrespectful in game chat were people run there mouth in local or in server chat Is automatic removal from our guild they can go somewhere else with that.

Maginha and Desado like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.