1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is a PVE game now

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by unrealaz, May 24, 2018.

1. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I'm not sure that is true because you see Forest Ronaros mobs in the safezone around Tooth Fairy Cabin and they can be killed/will aggro.

2. Thranduil

Not now, since the day you don't lose xp for a pvp death, why fight if you lose something (karma) for winning and the loser doesn't really lose anything?

We got around this declaring wars, but the fact is that someone who is in an undeclarable guild or has none, has won the pvp on this game provided that he can pve faster.

3. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

I'd like to have the answer to that question myself.

Is it the RNG enchanting system?
    The cash shop?
    Or something else?

Cause it surely isn't a hardcore PvP game

4. Pkmdz

Projection much? giphy (1).gif

Ozmoses_Nil likes this.
  5. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

And I'd bet a dollar to a donut that if this truly was an open world pvp game like say AoC you'd be setting at the spawn point for new characters in Olivia and killing them as they spawned into the game and Yelling in chat "THIS IS A PVP GAME"

AZzalor, VerboMiau, Redarion and 2 others like this.
  6. Reckless Troll

This game IS and HAS BEEN and WILL BE a PvE game. It always has. I'm having this foolish debate with some idiots over on Steam right now. There's NOTHING PvP about BDO except Guild Wars, which is exactly where PvP should be. This is a 99% PvE game with 1% PvP, yet everyone is forced into PvP beyond a certain level. Not only that, but about 50% of all PvE content is locked behind this ******** PvP wall in a PvE game!!!! Doesn't make sense why PvP is here at all, most people don't even want it.

gobSIDES, VerboMiau, KikoiK and 3 others like this.
  7. Evil Wood

That is a nab thingh low gs/new to game ppl like to do more... It happened to everyone to have 4 or more ppl capering 1/2 players at respawn, speaking ****, even if they needed half clan for those 1 or 2... U sweet heart guys do too many trips just to defend ur failures for thingh that is only about gvgs... If u ****ing can t stands even a gvg, u alredy have alot of options like lifeskill guilds, protection, undeclarable guild... But no, u want ur own guild gvg unskilled ones but in case u get a war u can t menage here PA needs to remove pvp during bosses other way u qq.... Grow up kids! You r ruinig the game.

#107 Evil Wood, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
  8. Tvvin

I think dugeons connected to open world be a nice compromise.

Dugeons can't be entered without (helms mats requires helm material) materials found in open world grind spots. These materials can be sold on the market. Dugeons are instances and offers lower exp and silver. Add better boss ai

Done.

Shutara likes this.
  9. Evil Wood

You only piked wrong game, dont be fool. Again, and again, and again... Koreans game r this... Grind festival, pvp for spots and castles in order to have more money then ur opponents for better equipe and rng as money sink and to force u to play more... This is... do u want to call it pve? Fine but the guy next to u can jump u in every moment and break ur "bubble" and this mechanic is born with the game and works as intended... Who is wrong here, u qqing or the guy playing game as intended? Pffff....

AZzalor and Qasim like this.
  10. freshniubbo

you are my god now dude! the true uber high gods in this game are gentle to newbies... this morning i was grinding with a lot of difficulty due tot he lo ap and a huge berserker came. "do you need help bro?" was his question... we started playing togeter and i raised my charcter one level in about 1,5 our of grinding due to the help i got. it takes for me about 15 hits to kill a mob and he with a single shot depleted the field... i wont forget that gentle god...

11. Arexx

that game was absolutly ok befor they added the renown score and thos stupid pvp changes, now its just a lifeskill game where u can do ****.

12. Cold_Darkness

let me just point out that the games didnt die because the "carebears" left, but because the "pvpers" left. why did they leave? because they did not have any more "carebears" to slaughter. fighting would have involved actual "pvp".

funny how that works, huh?

VerboMiau and Alicia Dominica like this.
  13. Evil Wood

Nonsense

14. Columba

yep. the elitists don't matter to the health of this game. they could all leave and none of us would notice.

15. Ozmoses_Nil

LMAO! I love the way you phrased this. "Karma Allowance" .
    Hope you don't mind. I'm going to steal this :P

16. Ozmoses_Nil

17. Ozmoses_Nil

LMAO!
    I like this opinion way better then the "Pro PVPers" pretending these changes makes BDO pvp any better.
    Your honesty is like a breath of fresh air.
    And I agree.
    Most if not all classes will get nerfed into the ground as BDO slowly makes it's conversion to full open world PVE.

WoolyDub likes this.
  18. gobSIDES

This is once again eye rolling topic about PVP...relax guys you show up turn red with gear x10 higher than a few lowbies trying to loot up.

Wow...you one shotted a lvl 52 with 140ap/250dp......ah so cool. PVP....

Yet you won't find a single one of you guys in a non gear based PVP game, which is what this is for 99.99% or situations, so please sit down. One shotting newbies trying to get gear when you are up 500+ score doesn't impress anyone, they literally in most cases can't even fight back.

Makes me laugh.

19. Columba

What????? Translation, please!

20. Low gear boss farm argument is kind of silly.

Bosses are a resource. People fight over resources.

Hell, people even still flag over sheep on goat mountain.

Evil Wood likes this.