1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is extremely dumb and needs to change

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Yirmayahew, Mar 29, 2020.

1. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

But what if the monster did the most damage to you and the player just finish of the last 10%? That means the mob gets the kill? Sounds something that totaly won't get abused. Just a little CC on you next to these lovely mobs.. Just wait a few sec.. And repeat. Yeah ofc on maybe Valencia/Mediah mobs this won't be a problem. But Aakman/Hystria, Miru. This gonna be abused a lot.

Naho likes this.
  2. Factorial

Why aren't you in the pvp channel then? There is no karma there and you can deal with anyone with impunity.

Wodahs and Fearless V like this.
  3. woots

compare to the "karmabombing" which is a invention made by thoses unable to refrain themself from killing someone until they get red, this one is a real grief.
    Even tho by beeing carefull so correctly use your class sustain its "easyly" avoidable, but well, indeed all players that came to pk the char i was playing lately ALL first tried to do that, seem to the the new trend.

have a sh#tty owpvp where thoses forced to have to deal with a forced pvp they dont want arent pleased, and players willing to use that according to their own rule arent happy to have players not playing by them
    And you end with an even more sh#tty situation.

On top of the full stupidity of having so bad grind spot management that it can only welcome a very low amount of players, in that "optimize income or else its far too long"
    Not decent game designer would have brought a "owpvp" so close to where player progress,

but that's PA.

4. Vanraven

NCsoft did it with Lineage 2 and it worked fine for the most part.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

you dont really keep up, do you? i pretty much live on Arsha. damn, goldfish memory of yours.

6. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

and you think griefers are only those who flag right?
    you should lose a crystal JUST for that comment.

7. Factorial

That's a lie. Why are you having issues with karma then on the pvp channel?

8. TeRRoRibleOne

No this should not change. This is literally the only tactic to fight against people who are guildless or in guilds that can't be dec'd. I can tell who the karmabomber is crying over this.

9. Kinnaj7

Removing death penalty from monsters during Players VS Player fight ? So if someone attacks you, means PVP was activated and death penalty is removed. If you are getting hit by monsters without any input from other player, nothing changes.

ODB3698 likes this.
  10. KeK0011

KeK0011 62 EU

Ohh fk off

How much more casual u want this game 2 become?

11. Jabolexor

BDO isn't casual because monster death penalty? Nice to know.

12. OceanPerson

They could do what NCsoft did to Aion recently and add bots that actually farm mobs for you LOL. There is plenty of lazy expansion still available.

13. KeK0011

KeK0011 62 EU

Amazing bait ...
    Or just supid im not sure

14. Zahlem

You can play the Mobile version of BDO it have autofarm, but pc version is nice the way it is !

15. woots

Yup because it belong to the very old mmo, so "first ones", its not for no reasons that such no design never was used again, game designer learned that's a dumb way to manage things.
    Even if somes players saw a "mean" behind it.

16. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

It’s a general issue mate. Are you that dense.

17. woots

its only an "issue" if you are a compulsive "pker" otherwise its fine, its even a pretty soft pk limitation, you dont end like in AA with point, and end in a court, to end locked in a prison for several hours
    Nor have some outlaw statu that would make lose whatever item, silver, xp, gear rank, give pve debuff.. etc.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

I've always said that the PKing penalties in this game is very lenient here. Very casual to the point one can PK as much as they want than switch channels and go grind back their karma in a quiet location in less than a hour. Trust me I know, I've done it twice. And thought it was a joke.

19. woots

well that what BDO is in general, easy and very casual. Having a things stretched up to take a "long time" change nothing.
    That's why it always amuse me to see players imply that BDO is a very hard an pro game, i mean, lol.

20. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

sure mate. go back to your griefing. i know your type. #ByeFelicia.